Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Sigh

Louisville, KY

#26815 Mar 22, 2013
Is anyone here really surprised? What else should you expect from a bunch of redneck republicans?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26817 Mar 22, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
None of our Country matters to our POTUS nor the Congress.Especially WTF>
Is it possible none there understand the time to balance the Budget was last year and now?If you live within your means you are possibly balanced.If you live above your means,you go in debt.Just what is there about Congress that makes any one think balancing the Budget in 10 years is the correct thing to do?!)10 years means 10 trillion more added to the 17 trillion and then we go bankrupt.If not sooner when our peso`s are again downgraded.
I do believe ths is crrect.

YOUR BEST WORK !!!
now thats funny

London, KY

#26818 Mar 22, 2013
did this happen
really

Owensboro, KY

#26819 Mar 22, 2013
Damn, this is one long as thread... Someone please some up for me?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26820 Mar 23, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe ths is crrect.None of our Country matters to our POTUS nor the Congress.Especially WTF>
Is it possible none there understand the time to balance the Budget was last year and now?If you live within your means you are possibly balanced.If you live above your means,you go in debt.Just what is there about Congress that makes any one think balancing the Budget in 10 years is the correct thing to do?!)10 years means 10 trillion more added to the 17 trillion and then we go bankrupt.If not sooner when our peso`s are again downgraded.
Try to get the dosage right next time you stupid old pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26822 Mar 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Try to get the dosage right next time you stupid old pos.
I am doing fine,Thanks for the thought,though
Use my little weekly dosage pill box.Keeps me in the correct dosage.
What do you use,POT,or,the needle?
You are FINE

Seattle, WA

#26823 Mar 23, 2013
I do believe ths is crrect.

YOUR BEST WORK !!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#26825 Mar 24, 2013
Noticing a mistake in St. Peter's roster, God calls down to Hell, and speaks to Satan. "It seems that you accidentally received some of my professionals down there! A teacher, a doctor, and a farmer."

"Yeah," Satan replies. "All the more for me! Besides, what do you want ME to do about it?"

God replies, "You'd best be sending them up here immediately!"

Satan says, "No way, Big G! I'm keeping them! Besides, what are YOU going to do about it?"

God says, "Send them up here, right now, or I'll be suing the horns right off you!"

Satan laughs uproariously, "Yeah, right! And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26826 Mar 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing fine,Thanks for the thought,though
Use my little weekly dosage pill box.Keeps me in the correct dosage.
What do you use,POT,or,the needle?
You need an enema you fos old SOB, you are starting to stink real bad.
demonic rats

London, KY

#26827 Mar 24, 2013
when history is recorded and the words are cast in stone george w bush will be recorded as americas greatest president
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26828 Mar 24, 2013
demonic rats wrote:
when history is recorded and the words are cast in stone george w bush will be recorded as americas greatest president
You left our Failure Stupid, the greatest failure since his Daddy.

Lmfao
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26829 Mar 24, 2013
It's America and not writing it properly... says a lot.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26831 Mar 24, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
Here here. I thought GWB was a good president. He would of been better if he focused on Bin Laden, but hey, can't win them all.
Sure can take credit for "mission accomplished" when she didn't..... Wall street, housing crisis, economy, war crimes, bail outs, Iraq, 911, Bin Laden.....
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26833 Mar 24, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
Here here. I thought GWB was a good president. He would of been better if he focused on Bin Laden, but hey, can't win them all.
Failed Economy, 911, 2 Failed Wars, Katrina Failure, bin Laden Failure, Cheney Failure, Scooter Libby Failure, Abu Ghraib Failure, but who is counting.

Lmfao
Waiyusotan

Flemingsburg, KY

#26834 Mar 24, 2013
A lawyer is standing in line at a box office. Suddenly he feels a pair of hands kneading his shoulders,back and neck. The lawyer turns around. "What the h*** are you doing?" "I'm a chiropractor and I'm just keeping practice while I'm waiting in line!" "Well, I'm a lawyer,but you don't see me screwing the guy in front of me,do you?"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26835 Mar 25, 2013
Sigh wrote:
Is anyone here really surprised? What else should you expect from a bunch of redneck republicans?
Good call!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26836 Mar 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Failed Economy, 911, 2 Failed Wars, Katrina Failure, bin Laden Failure, Cheney Failure, Scooter Libby Failure, Abu Ghraib Failure, but who is counting.
Lmfao
These are imagined failures ,and apparently you are counting as you list where your mentality takes you.

But you missed the total failure Obama has been,and the only good thing from his administration has come from American People out here in the Country.But then,dream on.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26837 Mar 25, 2013
He listed real failures and you listed nothing... That's DUMB folks !!

Failed Economy, 911, 2 Failed Wars, Katrina Failure, bin Laden Failure, Cheney Failure, Scooter Libby Failure, Abu Ghraib Failure, but who is counting.
Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26838 Mar 25, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
He listed real failures and you listed nothing... That's DUMB folks !!
Lmfao
Nope,just do not see any success.Not one.Son,when there is none,how can you list them?Now if we want to list lies,we can go on and on!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26839 Mar 25, 2013
The guy unable to use a space bar criticizing NOTHING poorly... Get a real life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal messer 12 min Cops should know 2
Sylvia,Andy and Jamie Cobb ??? (Oct '08) 42 min Jamie 28
Alvin 1 hr Jamie 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,588
Bradley Hill 2 hr Mac 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr bloodyknuckles 5,031
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr ms_Sweeter 3,535
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 7 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 8 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 17 hr Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••