Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
why

Hindman, KY

#26777 Mar 20, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
thats true
Southern Indiana

Jeffersonville, IN

#26778 Mar 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Name calling isn't acceptable, unless you're doing it ?? What a senile hypocrite....
Republicans donít want to admit that they bear substantial responsibility for the economic policy of the last few years. If they did, then it would be hard to argue that the economyís performance in 2010 and 2011 is all Obamaís fault. And the Obama administration doesnít want to clearly say that we should have been spending more in recent years, even if thatís what they believe, and what they proposed, because it polls poorly. And so here we are.
Republicans are not to blame. It's has always been and will always be the very lose spending of money by the democrats like it was completely free. Barack Obama is the worst liberal we have ever had in the White House. He is an example of the exact opposite of what this county needs. The woman who got her head stepped on probably deserve it if she was saying anything bad about Rand Paul. I hope he will be out next President. Concervatism will set us right.
Southern Indiana

Jeffersonville, IN

#26779 Mar 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
When you learned to call folks lib-tards, did your parents stand proudly by and exclaim, our 18 "yer" old graduated 3rd grade ???
You're probably an anti-american lib-tard yourself.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#26780 Mar 20, 2013
i see bushwhacked a.k.a. confused stewge is stiil showing its ignorancem trying to convince everybody how smart it is, sad case i tell ya sad
the repubs

Hyden, KY

#26781 Mar 20, 2013
Southern Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are not to blame. It's has always been and will always be the very lose spending of money by the democrats like it was completely free. Barack Obama is the worst liberal we have ever had in the White House. He is an example of the exact opposite of what this county needs. The woman who got her head stepped on probably deserve it if she was saying anything bad about Rand Paul. I hope he will be out next President. Concervatism will set us right.
are the reason this president has to spend so much .the repubs .started 2 wars and broke the nation and left 6 trillion dollar debt.to the tax payers we never need them in the white house again .and now they have found out that the irack war was all lied about and set up by repubs. why would any body vote for one them you have to be warped.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#26782 Mar 20, 2013
only a leftwingwhckadoodle would even say anything as stoopid as the repubs wrote, that has to be the offspring of wtf and the confused stewge
Southern Indiana

Jeffersonville, IN

#26783 Mar 20, 2013
the repubs wrote:
<quoted text>are the reason this president has to spend so much .the repubs .started 2 wars and broke the nation and left 6 trillion dollar debt.to the tax payers we never need them in the white house again .and now they have found out that the irack war was all lied about and set up by repubs. why would any body vote for one them you have to be warped.
A-hole, the only thing the democrats and their leftwing media support do is tell lies. Do you not hear or comprehend anything that is happening around the country?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26784 Mar 20, 2013
I see moron name calling, from the wing nuts....
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26785 Mar 20, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>Another post showing just how ignorant you people are.
We conservatives stand up for what we know to be true and we defend the traditions and values that makes America good moral and strong.
It is not us who are "ultra partisan" it is you idiots.
We defend what is right. You defend some fantasy world PC bullshit that has no basis in reality. You do this because other libtard idiots do it.
You are like teenage children who think you know more than your parents. Like these kids you know nothing about the real world.
As parents have to say no to their children us adults have to stand up for what we know is right and tell you to go to hell.
Anytime we allow ourselves to give you morons what you "feel" you need we lose some of our God given rights.
No one should turn away from what they know is right just to please some idiot who has no clue about the reality of it all.
There will never be a day when I give in and allow you morons to take things from me that thousands of Americans gave up their lives to insure that I have.
Still no examples of your lost freedoms or facts to prove any of your claims. Just mindless rants. Typical wingnut
Curious

Newport, KY

#26786 Mar 20, 2013
Please quit commenting on this. Everyone knows about it. Enough is enough. It is old news! Find something new, PLEASE!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26787 Mar 20, 2013
Still no examples of your lost freedoms or facts to prove any of your claims. Just mindless rants. Typical wingnut ...

She did hit all the buzz words... LMAOROTFU!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26788 Mar 21, 2013
Southern Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are not to blame. It's has always been and will always be the very lose spending of money by the democrats like it was completely free. Barack Obama is the worst liberal we have ever had in the White House. He is an example of the exact opposite of what this county needs. The woman who got her head stepped on probably deserve it if she was saying anything bad about Rand Paul. I hope he will be out next President. Concervatism will set us right.
Learn to spell you ignorant pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26789 Mar 21, 2013
Southern Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>A-hole, the only thing the democrats and their leftwing media support do is tell lies. Do you not hear or comprehend anything that is happening around the country?
I see you are an idiot.
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26791 Mar 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Still no examples of your lost freedoms or facts to prove any of your claims. Just mindless rants. Typical wingnut ...
She did hit all the buzz words... LMAOROTFU!
The rhetoric is down pat. Low-cut and legs needs a raise!
obamatized

Somerset, KY

#26792 Mar 21, 2013
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
well

Cub Run, KY

#26793 Mar 21, 2013
obamatized wrote:
The same reason rightwingnutjobs are.
well

Cub Run, KY

#26794 Mar 21, 2013
obamatized wrote:
Its also a sure sign of stupidity if someone repeats the same thing over and over and over.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26796 Mar 21, 2013
HUMOR: A guy caught crabs in his eyebrows. That's what you call,LOOKING for LOVE in all the WRONG PLACES.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26797 Mar 21, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Its also a sure sign of stupidity if someone repeats the same thing over and over and over.
The "writing" was "sign" enough ! LMAOROTFU~!
whut

United States

#26798 Mar 21, 2013
whut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 10 min lmao 2
Need food badly 12 min get a JOB 19
hp laptop 37 min travis 15
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 1 hr common sense 1
city of barbourville 1 hr common sense is b... 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,853
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... 3 hr Still Looking 5
Porsche mills 4 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports