Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26755 Mar 20, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have a clue who you are refering to when you say low-neck and legs and take your brainwashing.
I do not have to listen to anyone but you pieces of shit to know how you are.
ALL of my opinions of you and your heroes come from your own words and the words you write.
You prove your hatred of everything American with your own words and actions.
You do it on a daily basis.
Please give examples of these words. You keep bringing it up but I havent seen any. You are the one saying your freedoms are being taken away. without proof by the way. Sounds like you are bad mouthing this country, and I, as a proud American, don't appreciate it. If you dont like this country, get the Hell out!.... And of course you dont know the low neck and legs brainwashing reference. If you did, you wouldn't be properly brainwashed. now be a good little sheep. Baaaaaa
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26756 Mar 20, 2013
Presenting a budget, your party will filibuster...right. The debt is from Bush, look at the recent election, rhetoric Ralph....
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26757 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ever there is money collecting,there has to be leaning toward the payer by the one receiving the money.Said this many times.Now what about Clinton taking money from foreign contributors.?Obama getting some from where ever?You must be critical of all,not just the one!
So far,there has been no apparent leaning towards any extremist groups except Obama with his Attorney General refusing to follow the Constitution,not following the Right to have Marriage between one man,one woman,He has not allowed Az.the right to stop illegal immigration,filed suit against them to keep the Border open,which he is supposed to protect this Country with our Border being one of the items.
So all this unnessary discussion is a waste of time about money collecting,until it is stopped.Is this your opinion also?
What about the debt?Not any have presented a Budget to live within the means of income.Balance the Budget in ten years/What a laugh! Try to do this with your own Budgets and go broke in half the time,jackass.
The constitution says nothing about marriage. It does say something about the freedom of its citizens. And it has been pointed out to you that all presidents have skirted the constitution. What has the current pres done with the constitution that has you in twist? There has never been more border agents and more illegals deported than there has under this administration.
And the original response was to show examples of rands racism. I am critical of all. They are ALL crooks! To bad you cant say the same for yourself. Don't stop you from pointing out specks in your brothers eye right?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26758 Mar 20, 2013
comes around wrote:
<quoted text>
still waiting on quotes or actions to back any of that up. Also please list all the freedom you have lost. I have a problem with anyone being a racist. you only have a problem if they are a racist and a Democrat. Repubtards, what a sad joke. Everyone knows how you right wing nut jobs are. That's why you are all boo hoo after election days. While most of the country is getting smarter and trying to progress society, you morons want to send us back to the oldst. And you are right about one thing. "Lets assume rand is a racist"...cause he is!
As much as we all probably are!

Our problem is with Obama and his administration.From my view point,this is worse than a little racism coming out,as we all are biased in some form.The handling of that biast is what is important.Help our Country is what is important.When that is done,everyone is helped!!

Think about this
Drill for oil and make this Country independent.
Open the pipeline.
Use as much natural gas as possible to sell or have clean air
Protect our Borders
Bring our troops home and build along the Border to house them
Repeal the expensive ObamaCare and pass a real medical reform
Pass laws to free up the business capital and expand the businesses
Cut back on Capital gains tax to get investors
Quit giving our tax money to gov`ts that wish to harm the U.S.

Do all this to regrow our industries and taxes will flow in to pay off the debt and allow better gov~t to do more in our prvate sector.
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26759 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention to all the racist groups and you will find some lean towards one or the other.
Obama and the Atty.General failed to act against the Black racist group standing in front of the voting area,now did he or not?
he did the same for white racists standing in front of voting areas
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26760 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Our problem is with Obama and his administration.From my view point,this is worse than a little racism coming out,as we all are biased in some form.The handling of that biast is what is important.Help our Country is what is important.When that is done,everyone is helped!!
Think about this
Open the pipeline.
Protect our Borders
Do all this to regrow our industries and taxes will flow in to pay off the debt and allow better gov~t to do more in our prvate sector.
More moron rhetoric, by the senile dick. Drilling ONLY takes the oil away from our kids, we need to conserve. The rest of your tripe is being done better than under Bush and the money to do it now was spent....under Bush.
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26761 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this
Open the pipeline.
Protect our Borders
Meanwhile, we are drilling more domestic oil than ever. Taxes are the lowest ever, obamacare was a republican plan. as I said before, more border agents and deportees than ever. Troops are coming home, and you are just as clueless as ever.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26762 Mar 20, 2013
comes around wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, we are drilling more domestic oil than ever. Taxes are the lowest ever, obamacare was a republican plan. as I said before, more border agents and deportees than ever. Troops are coming home, and you are just as clueless as ever.
You do get a thrill from calling names don`t you!!??

You left out the fact drilling leases on public land are refused,and some have been revolked.Obama has done his best to keep the oil coming from other lands.He has done his best to kill coal,our cheapest source of energy for electric power.He and his EPA have decimated the power companies.
Now about the Border and deporting.He just released some 2000 prisioners from prison that were illegal ,none were not criminal plus illegal.He is wantng amnesty for all the ones that sneaked over the Border not secured.He has filed suit to prevent arresting them.He has filed to keep the Border not secured and done all he could to get the illegals voting rights by refusing photo I.D..This could just go on and on.The things done that harm this Country,not help it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26763 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the fact drilling leases on public land are refused,and some have been revolked.Obama has done his best to keep the oil coming from other lands.He has done his best to kill coal,our cheapest source of energy for electric power.He and his EPA have decimated the power companies.
Now about the Border and deporting.He just released some 2000 prisioners from prison that were illegal ,none were not criminal plus illegal.He is wantng amnesty for all the ones that sneaked over the Border not secured.He has filed suit to prevent arresting them.He has filed to keep the Border not secured and done all he could to get the illegals voting rights by refusing photo I.D..This could just go on and on.The things done that harm this Country,not help it.
Obama didn't release ANY "PRISIONERS", they were released because of budgetary problems, brought on by the sequester... DO another LIE !!! Spell it stupidly, too...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26764 Mar 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>More moron rhetoric, by the senile dick. Drilling ONLY takes the oil away from our kids, we need to conserve. The rest of your tripe is being done better than under Bush and the money to do it now was spent....under Bush.
You really have no idea of the amount of oil here,do you?Try several hundred years.We also have the same of coal.Regardless of what Bush did or did not do,we are dealing with a different POTUS now,called,Obama.He has spent twice what Bush did with two wars and 8 years.Obama has had only 4.How much more will he spend in the next 4??
What is important is our Country he is damaging
.Callin names could get you off the post if you do not stop.We can agree or disagree ,but this s not acceptable.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26765 Mar 20, 2013
Name calling isn't acceptable, unless you're doing it ?? What a senile hypocrite....
Republicans donít want to admit that they bear substantial responsibility for the economic policy of the last few years. If they did, then it would be hard to argue that the economyís performance in 2010 and 2011 is all Obamaís fault. And the Obama administration doesnít want to clearly say that we should have been spending more in recent years, even if thatís what they believe, and what they proposed, because it polls poorly. And so here we are.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26766 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no idea of the amount of oil here,do you?Try several hundred years.We also have the same of coal.Regardless of what Bush did or did not do,we are dealing with a different POTUS now,called,Obama.He has spent twice what Bush did with two wars and 8 years.Obama has had only 4.How much more will he spend in the next 4??
.Callin names could get you off the post if you do not stop.We can agree or disagree ,but this s not acceptable.
Try, if we're destroying ground water using fracking, WE HAVE A PROBLEM !!! Pretty sad, your best argument is it's our ancestor's problem ???
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26767 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt say I get a thrill from it. No more than you do when trying to insult someone by calling them a democrat. I do get a little charge from pointing out how ignorant you ultra partisan dipshits are. Maybe the next person in charge will be on your side and their EPA can go back to turning a blind eye to safety violations. And with some luck, maybe the next big spill will be closer to your water source. Or maybe your kids or grandkids. I hope not.
comes around

Cub Run, KY

#26768 Mar 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no idea of the amount of oil here,do you?Try several hundred years.We also have the same of coal.Regardless of what Bush did or did not do,we are dealing with a different POTUS now,called,Obama.He has spent twice what Bush did with twbyo wars and 8 years.Obama has had only 4.How much more will he spend in the next 4??
Even the most simple minded of nincompoops knows that bush didnt put the money for his wars in the budget. They went in after Obama took office.
How long has it been since you've had a checkup?
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26770 Mar 20, 2013
REDNECK: You wonder how serivice stations keep their rest-rooms clean.
Robert

Bowling Green, KY

#26772 Mar 20, 2013
comes around wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes are the lowest ever
Now that is funny. I can see you have not filed your taxes this year. Or you are one of the ones who don't have to pay.

Those of us who work for a living and actually pay taxes know just how wrong you are.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26773 Mar 20, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is funny. I can see you have not filed your taxes this year. Or you are one of the ones who don't have to pay.
Those of us who work for a living and actually pay taxes know just how wrong you are.
You don't file your taxes, if you owe.... Looks like I pay more taxes, than you. NEXT !
Robert

Bowling Green, KY

#26774 Mar 20, 2013
comes around wrote:
<quoted text>
I do get a little charge from pointing out how ignorant you ultra partisan dipshits are.
Another post showing just how ignorant you people are.
We conservatives stand up for what we know to be true and we defend the traditions and values that makes America good moral and strong.

It is not us who are "ultra partisan" it is you idiots.

We defend what is right. You defend some fantasy world PC bullshit that has no basis in reality. You do this because other libtard idiots do it.

You are like teenage children who think you know more than your parents. Like these kids you know nothing about the real world.

As parents have to say no to their children us adults have to stand up for what we know is right and tell you to go to hell.

Anytime we allow ourselves to give you morons what you "feel" you need we lose some of our God given rights.

No one should turn away from what they know is right just to please some idiot who has no clue about the reality of it all.

There will never be a day when I give in and allow you morons to take things from me that thousands of Americans gave up their lives to insure that I have.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26775 Mar 20, 2013
Blather....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26776 Mar 20, 2013
When you learned to call folks lib-tards, did your parents stand proudly by and exclaim, our 18 "yer" old graduated 3rd grade ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min dollarsbill 132,135
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 23 min West ousted 8
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 2 hr Well.... 20
teena Marie mills 3 hr Grays ppl 2
fire station or not 4 hr cuzin 8
praying it's all a lie 5 hr Mr who 1
Angie Bays (Sep '10) 7 hr rowlow 32
dinky phipps 9 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"