Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,151)

Showing posts 23,001 - 23,020 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

One weekend, WTF is in the bathroom shaving, when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. WTF slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.

"Well," says Bubba, "Every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my old pecker on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"

WTF got very excited, at this easy suggestion, and decided to try it that very night. Night came, but before climbing into bed with his wife, WTF took out his tiny member, and whacked it three times on the bedpost. It didn't make a sound, so he ran downstairs and got a huge Polish sausage out of the refrigerator, ran back upstairs, and whacked that on the bedpost.

His wife, half-asleep, said, "Is that you, Bubba honey?"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
One weekend, WTF is in the bathroom shaving, when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. WTF slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.
"Well," says Bubba, "Every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my old pecker on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"
WTF got very excited, at this easy suggestion, and decided to try it that very night. Night came, but before climbing into bed with his wife, WTF took out his tiny member, and whacked it three times on the bedpost. It didn't make a sound, so he ran downstairs and got a huge Polish sausage out of the refrigerator, ran back upstairs, and whacked that on the bedpost.
His wife, half-asleep, said, "Is that you, Bubba honey?"
Then you blew Bubba 3 times.
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

the only contractions you know is when your boyfriend has a bowel movement, there confused stewge
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Look AT the embarrassed boi, change names and go on the offensive ! LMAOROTFU~! Use your breath ! LMAOROTFU~!!!
When you learn to push shift and produce capital letters, "I'd" be willing to teach you contractions....

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

WTF's wife went down to the Welfare Office to get aid, and the office worker asked her, "How many children do you have?"

"Ten," she replied.

"What are their names?" he asked.

"David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David and David," she answered.

"They're all named David?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?"

"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'David,' and they all come a-running in."

"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"

"I just say,'David, come 'n eat yor dinner'," she answered.

"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.

"Oh, that thar's easy!" she said. "I jes' call 'em by their last name!"
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Little Stevie doesn't have kids. No pecker/manhood....
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

obamatized wrote:
the only contractions you know is when your boyfriend has a bowel movement, there confused stewge
You are a bowel movement you turd.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF's wife went down to the Welfare Office to get aid, and the office worker asked her, "How many children do you have?"
"Ten," she replied.
"What are their names?" he asked.
"David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David and David," she answered.
"They're all named David?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?"
"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'David,' and they all come a-running in."
"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"
"I just say,'David, come 'n eat yor dinner'," she answered.
"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.
"Oh, that thar's easy!" she said. "I jes' call 'em by their last name!"
Funny,but also becoming so true with the "now"time!Something our gov`t has supported by the measures passed,not realizing what they have done,and it has now become almost impossible for Gov`t to straighten anything out.They could lose votes!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny,but also becoming so true with the "now"time!Something our gov`t has supported by the measures passed,not realizing what they have done,and it has now become almost impossible for Gov`t to straighten anything out.They could lose votes!
You have lost again you Repukes pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have lost again you Repukes pos.
No,this Country and all the people loose when the dole is a way of life! You are the one that becomes lost.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
No,this Country and all the people loose when the dole is a way of life! You are the one that becomes lost.
You are a loser and a misfit.
patriot

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I see the brain dead libtards are still out. If you combined the total brain mass of every libtard piece of shit in the USA you might get enough brain cells to fill the crainial cavity of the average goose.

Possibly.

You idiots would be funny and even entertaining if you were not so dangerous.

Thanks to morons like you the great free country that was founded and kept free because of the blood of patriots is rapidly becoming a police state.

You pieces of shit are not worth one drop of sweat off the balls of a patriot.

You are the lowest form of life on this planet.

Child molesters deserve more respect than all you idiots combined.
charlie tuna

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

i draw welfare and free house and work on a farm make 300 a week, why not they waste trillions on the stupi illegal wars. thanks for being my packmules now whos stupid. aahahahahahahahhaha
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

patriot wrote:
I see the brain dead libtards are still out. If you combined the total brain mass of every libtard piece of shit in the USA you might get enough brain cells to fill the crainial cavity of the average goose.
Possibly.
You idiots would be funny and even entertaining if you were not so dangerous.
Thanks to morons like you the great free country that was founded and kept free because of the blood of patriots is rapidly becoming a police state.
You pieces of shit are not worth one drop of sweat off the balls of a patriot.
You are the lowest form of life on this planet.
Child molesters deserve more respect than all you idiots combined.
Dumbass Republitards are not Patriots they are draft dodgers and cowards, just like you you yellow pos.
Robert

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Draft dodgers? You mean like Clinton? And tell us about your hero obama and his great military service.
Sam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

You know, those Republicans might come up with a good plan to unite their party and gain the favor of the voters then that stupid Rand Paul will wreck it!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Robert wrote:
Draft dodgers? You mean like Clinton? And tell us about your hero obama and his great military service.
No, I mean like W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, McConnell, Ted Nugent, John Bolden, Newt Gingrich, and bill O'Reilly.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

@BigStevie; One day Big Stevie came home carrying a Turkey across his shoulder. His momma ask him where he got that turkey. BigStevie says, well momma,I was walking down the railroad track behind the Hood,and I saw a bunch of people stand'n around up in there, so's I went to see what was happen'n, and they was have'n a contest, and whoever had the biggest pecker won the turkey...His momma said, I told you son to not be pulling that thing out in front of people...so BigStevie said; Well Momma, I did'nt pull it ALL out , Just enough to win the Turkey !!! HaHA hehehe!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Robert wrote:
Mostly ones never been in the military talk of draft dodgers.They really have no idea about the draft,as they were too young to know anything about it.There were other ways to avoid the draft,ask Clinton.Going to college was one way.Going to Canada was another.Joining the reserves was one,but you still served.This does not take in the fact many were in-eligible due to health problems.But then this is just another way to make believe and talk smart,when they know nothing.Usually never hear of their service,unless they service another.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

No, I mean like W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, McConnell, Ted Nugent, John Bolden, Newt Gingrich, and Bill O'Reilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,001 - 23,020 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Khatru 123,004
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 min Ancient Wolf 81,234
Michael Warren 1 hr lol 5
Roger Woolum 1 hr Concerned 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,847
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 2 hr guss 11
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 3 hr guss 3
Corey vs. Collins 6 hr Truth 67
•••