Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26688 Mar 18, 2013
Little Stevie doesn't have kids. No pecker/manhood....
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26689 Mar 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
the only contractions you know is when your boyfriend has a bowel movement, there confused stewge
You are a bowel movement you turd.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26690 Mar 18, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF's wife went down to the Welfare Office to get aid, and the office worker asked her, "How many children do you have?"
"Ten," she replied.
"What are their names?" he asked.
"David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David and David," she answered.
"They're all named David?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?"
"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'David,' and they all come a-running in."
"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"
"I just say,'David, come 'n eat yor dinner'," she answered.
"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.
"Oh, that thar's easy!" she said. "I jes' call 'em by their last name!"
Funny,but also becoming so true with the "now"time!Something our gov`t has supported by the measures passed,not realizing what they have done,and it has now become almost impossible for Gov`t to straighten anything out.They could lose votes!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26691 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny,but also becoming so true with the "now"time!Something our gov`t has supported by the measures passed,not realizing what they have done,and it has now become almost impossible for Gov`t to straighten anything out.They could lose votes!
You have lost again you Repukes pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26692 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have lost again you Repukes pos.
No,this Country and all the people loose when the dole is a way of life! You are the one that becomes lost.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26693 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
No,this Country and all the people loose when the dole is a way of life! You are the one that becomes lost.
You are a loser and a misfit.
patriot

Bowling Green, KY

#26694 Mar 18, 2013
I see the brain dead libtards are still out. If you combined the total brain mass of every libtard piece of shit in the USA you might get enough brain cells to fill the crainial cavity of the average goose.

Possibly.

You idiots would be funny and even entertaining if you were not so dangerous.

Thanks to morons like you the great free country that was founded and kept free because of the blood of patriots is rapidly becoming a police state.

You pieces of shit are not worth one drop of sweat off the balls of a patriot.

You are the lowest form of life on this planet.

Child molesters deserve more respect than all you idiots combined.
charlie tuna

Portsmouth, OH

#26695 Mar 18, 2013
i draw welfare and free house and work on a farm make 300 a week, why not they waste trillions on the stupi illegal wars. thanks for being my packmules now whos stupid. aahahahahahahahhaha
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26696 Mar 18, 2013
patriot wrote:
I see the brain dead libtards are still out. If you combined the total brain mass of every libtard piece of shit in the USA you might get enough brain cells to fill the crainial cavity of the average goose.
Possibly.
You idiots would be funny and even entertaining if you were not so dangerous.
Thanks to morons like you the great free country that was founded and kept free because of the blood of patriots is rapidly becoming a police state.
You pieces of shit are not worth one drop of sweat off the balls of a patriot.
You are the lowest form of life on this planet.
Child molesters deserve more respect than all you idiots combined.
Dumbass Republitards are not Patriots they are draft dodgers and cowards, just like you you yellow pos.
Robert

Bowling Green, KY

#26697 Mar 18, 2013
Draft dodgers? You mean like Clinton? And tell us about your hero obama and his great military service.
Sam

London, KY

#26698 Mar 18, 2013
You know, those Republicans might come up with a good plan to unite their party and gain the favor of the voters then that stupid Rand Paul will wreck it!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26699 Mar 18, 2013
Robert wrote:
Draft dodgers? You mean like Clinton? And tell us about your hero obama and his great military service.
No, I mean like W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, McConnell, Ted Nugent, John Bolden, Newt Gingrich, and bill O'Reilly.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#26700 Mar 18, 2013
@BigStevie; One day Big Stevie came home carrying a Turkey across his shoulder. His momma ask him where he got that turkey. BigStevie says, well momma,I was walking down the railroad track behind the Hood,and I saw a bunch of people stand'n around up in there, so's I went to see what was happen'n, and they was have'n a contest, and whoever had the biggest pecker won the turkey...His momma said, I told you son to not be pulling that thing out in front of people...so BigStevie said; Well Momma, I did'nt pull it ALL out , Just enough to win the Turkey !!! HaHA hehehe!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26702 Mar 18, 2013
Robert wrote:
Draft dodgers? You mean like Clinton? And tell us about your hero obama and his great military service.
Mostly ones never been in the military talk of draft dodgers.They really have no idea about the draft,as they were too young to know anything about it.There were other ways to avoid the draft,ask Clinton.Going to college was one way.Going to Canada was another.Joining the reserves was one,but you still served.This does not take in the fact many were in-eligible due to health problems.But then this is just another way to make believe and talk smart,when they know nothing.Usually never hear of their service,unless they service another.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26703 Mar 18, 2013
No, I mean like W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, McConnell, Ted Nugent, John Bolden, Newt Gingrich, and Bill O'Reilly.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26704 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly ones never been in the military talk of draft dodgers.They really have no idea about the draft,as they were too young to know anything about it.There were other ways to avoid the draft,ask Clinton.Going to college was one way.Going to Canada was another.Joining the reserves was one,but you still served.This does not take in the fact many were in-eligible due to health problems.But then this is just another way to make believe and talk smart,when they know nothing.Usually never hear of their service,unless they service another.
Going to Texas AWOL worked for W.

lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26705 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly ones never been in the military talk of draft dodgers.They really have no idea about the draft,as they were too young to know anything about it.There were other ways to avoid the draft,ask Clinton.Going to college was one way.Going to Canada was another.Joining the reserves was one,but you still served.This does not take in the fact many were in-eligible due to health problems.But then this is just another way to make believe and talk smart,when they know nothing.Usually never hear of their service,unless they service another.
That was it, Romney had a Health problem, he has a vagina.

lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26706 Mar 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
No, I mean like W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, McConnell, Ted Nugent, John Bolden, Newt Gingrich, and Bill O'Reilly.
Don`t you know of the others?You only chose one group and avoided the other.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26707 Mar 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t you know of the others?You only chose one group and avoided the other.
Republicans are all cowards, just look at you.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26708 Mar 18, 2013
I know, you're adding nothing... If you want my help, make an offer. Seems like teabaggers always seem to want something for free....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica napier 11 min hmm 1
jason hughes 15 min true or not 8
brandon bryson 19 min old friend 4
food stamp office 35 min Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
teena Marie mills 3 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 132,148
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 4 hr Bkt 16
praying it's all a lie 10 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"