Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26461 Mar 1, 2013
Want an OLD laugh today ???

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>You see, the problem is, The Post Office cannot/will not open their personnel files except if subpoenaed by the court.

Trolls wrote-".... I will post the copy of your pink slip from the post office....."

Why don't you "girls" figure out your lies and get back to me ??? LMAOROTFu~!!

(Funny part-your pals KNOW or they'd say produce the proof & shut me up!) LMAOROTFu~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26463 Mar 1, 2013
Poor troll, if I had your "life", I'd be as unhappy as you are. Fired again ??? You lost that game eons ago.... I guess, being a poor person & loser go together. So, you're going down the lies ALL over again... BORING !!! Poor loser.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26467 Mar 1, 2013
Was I fired or are you a TrashyLiar ?? Let's see, Hertz AT Sea-Tac is the best clue, right ??? Was the photos the next "clue", you senile, lying, old man, you ???

Isn't it funny, you take no responsibility for your actions here, just like NO REAL MAN, would do. Pretty sad, for anyone who ever sees the real you.

Ps- Baron, butt kisser.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#26468 Mar 2, 2013
A couple was making their first doctor's visit, prior to the birth of their first child. After the exam, the doctor took a small stamp, and stamped the wife’s stomach with indelible ink.

The man and his wife were curious about what the stamp was for, so when they got home, the man took out his magnifying glass to try to see what is was. In very small letters, the stamp said,“When you can read this, come back and see me.”
Smarter Liberal

Seattle, WA

#26469 Mar 2, 2013
Stevie has kids, but they're the goat variety and poop out lots of crap, like above....
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26471 Mar 2, 2013
Stevie has kids, but they're the goat variety and poop out lots of crap, like above....

Gotta "love" spammer, drunk girl and her nonsense this hour...
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26473 Mar 3, 2013
i see ole bushwhacked from seattle is on another benge
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26474 Mar 3, 2013
obamatized wrote:
i see ole bushwhacked from seattle is on another benge
I see you are still real f 'king stupid.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26475 Mar 3, 2013
Big Block wrote:
Lauren Valle is a well known radical on the extreme far left. So, why was she in Kentucky wearing a fake blonde wig, carrying a fake sign/award to try and humiliate Rand Paul, if not to create a stir?
Who paid her travel expenses to KY? I think we can see who No-way Conway's supporters are now. MoveOn, Green Peace, George Soros are all the type of organizations we could expect to benefit from Jack Conway as Senator.
Just remember who has the ties to radical extremists on Election Day!
Because these liberal freaks are afraid of what Rand stands for. Any time you show common sense and a backbone the left cringes and lashes out.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26477 Mar 3, 2013
Kronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because these liberal freaks are afraid of what Rand stands for. Any time you show common sense and a backbone the left cringes and lashes out.
Rand is obviously queer so you love him.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26478 Mar 3, 2013
Anyone noticed now,. that all of Oblamers speeches about the sky is falling,and the cut back on spending is here,that he backed up,admitted it was his idea,he signed it,and the Country will have to live with it?And suddenly it is all quite on the WH front?Wonder how much money he spent running around the Country spreading his speil of gloom and doom?What an obvious ploy to hurt this Country by every one in Washington!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26479 Mar 3, 2013
It needs repeating-Congress(Washington) has a spending problem!!!!
Longun

Glasgow, KY

#26480 Mar 3, 2013
Is this the longest topic ever?
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26481 Mar 3, 2013
if you believe the sequester is bad for america you are totally to dependent on the gubment cheese
Longun

Glasgow, KY

#26482 Mar 3, 2013
And that cheese was good!
well

Wooton, KY

#26483 Mar 3, 2013
obamatized wrote:
if you believe the sequester is bad for america you are totally to dependent on the gubment cheese
that was hilarious....and true.
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#26485 Mar 4, 2013
Why do you bozos keep discussing PAul? He hasn't a chance in a million at a national office.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26486 Mar 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
It needs repeating-Congress(Washington) has a spending problem!!!!
You have a stupid problem.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26487 Mar 4, 2013
obamatized wrote:
You will starve Stupid.
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#26488 Mar 4, 2013
I'm all for the sequester - this practically guaratied that the Democrats will win the House back in 2014.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Abner (Jun '11) 5 min jo jo 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min yeah man 5,509
bad renters HELP 37 min Johnnie 7
What happened at Stinking Creek? 46 min stupidisasstupiddoes 93
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 48 min record 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 52 min record 10
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 54 min record 19
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
kC principal injured 6 hr Sarah J 7
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info