Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26364 Feb 24, 2013
Old man who cannot properly quote, cannot write a decent comment, either.
Dharma

Winchester, KY

#26365 Feb 24, 2013
Why do people keep bringing up the "Obama phone?" That program started in 1996. Who was president then? Anyone? Anyone?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26366 Feb 24, 2013
Reagan.... Lies are ALL they have ?!?
Heathcliff

Canton, GA

#26367 Feb 24, 2013
Too bad the shtAzz isnt dead!!
Democrat

Canton, GA

#26368 Feb 24, 2013
Biden and Obama will go to hell, where they belong. Ole Joe loves to nibble on Obamas uncircumcised weiner.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26369 Feb 24, 2013
More religious right wing nut malarkey... H
Hey bYtch, GFY !
wtf

Lexington, KY

#26370 Feb 24, 2013
Democrat wrote:
Biden and Obama will go to hell, where they belong. Ole Joe loves to nibble on Obamas uncircumcised weiner.
W and his Daddy will be there waiting with bin Laden you ignorant pos.
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#26371 Feb 24, 2013
Toddcountygirl wrote:
Bush couldn't run for reelection again is why he didn't win??? What?! That makes absolutely no sense. Bush only served one term and could have run for reelection again but no one wanted him when he tried the last time so why would they have even considered him? If the republicans don't give a good alternative you can't expect to win and Romney wasn't a good alternative.
McConnell needs the boot before anything will ever get accomplished by either party. He's a pure jerk!
YES and I agree about Mac. he is another Rep. that does and says dum and stupid things to get in the spotlight. They cannot get recognition any other way.They don't do anything to be helpful for the little man. What they don't understand is...If it weren't for the little guy they wouldn't have what they got now. I think the little guy and woman is the backbone of America!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#26372 Feb 24, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>You're so dumb, you can't see you're a joke and your pals cannot write. LMAOROTFU~!
And you, my little friend, are a really poor one to be judging. Have a nice day, anyway!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26374 Feb 24, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, my little friend, are a really poor one to be judging. Have a nice day, anyway!
Starting a sentence, with "And".

While it is acceptable to use such conjunctions to start a sentence, you should still use them carefully and efficiently, else your text might become choppy.

Like your moronic, meaningless mutterings...

Good luck with your stupidity, you'll need it, loser.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26375 Feb 24, 2013
It's like... the Democrats keep painting the solid white line on the road that runs into the fake tunnel hole that's painted on the side of the wall, and the Rethuglicans keep running on into it.

They might just as well paint a big ACMEŽ on the Rethuglican platform, too.

Go, slow steven ....GO !!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#26376 Feb 24, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
It's like... the Democrats keep painting the solid white line on the road that runs into the fake tunnel hole that's painted on the side of the wall, and the Rethuglicans keep running on into it.
They might just as well paint a big ACMEŽ on the Rethuglican platform, too.
Go, slow steven ....GO !!!
baaaaaaa, MSLSD and Oblamer are calling,
local weed

AOL

#26377 Feb 24, 2013
across the country ,...states , cities and small local and municipalities will be forced to cut back on all services and programs ,

thanks to the FAT and overly generous pension plans the public employee unions have demanded over the past 20 years ,..

within the next 10 years - 100% of ALL tax revenue will go to retirement programs -at the expense of essential services

public sector labor unions with the aid of liberal politicians have destroyed the country
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26378 Feb 24, 2013
local weed wrote:
across the country ,...states , cities and small local and municipalities will be forced to cut back on all services and programs ,
thanks to the FAT and overly generous pension plans the public employee unions have demanded over the past 20 years ,..
within the next 10 years - 100% of ALL tax revenue will go to retirement programs -at the expense of essential services
public sector labor unions with the aid of liberal politicians have destroyed the country
They "demanded" nothing, but what the contract obligated both parties to, which was usually arbitrated and fair. As for your made up numbers, write them down, fold the paper, and STUFF IT !!!

Where the money is gone, management TOOK it, turd...
local weed

AOL

#26379 Feb 24, 2013
the insanity is worse in the big cities ,
in suburban chicago
the recently retired director of the Arlington heights park district currently receives $300,00.00 a year , for the rest of her life --
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26380 Feb 24, 2013
local weed wrote:
the insanity is worse in the big cities ,
in suburban chicago
the recently retired director of the Arlington heights park district currently receives $300,00.00 a year , for the rest of her life --
You can't capitalize Chicago, your numbers ARE WHERE YOU PUT THE FOLDED PAPER, and you didn't post a name !!! Whatever...
local weed

AOL

#26381 Feb 24, 2013
i personally know several retired school teachers who receive over $10,000.00 a month in retirement ,...
and they receive yearly COLA 's

the unions demanded those decadent benefit packages ,...
and the liberal democrat politicians , backed with huge NEA contributions to their political war chests,.. gladly deliver them ,
never caring that eventually the system will crash ,

we are forced to pay the extortion-like demands forced by the unions

its FAR worse than any one thinks ,...
they system is broken folks
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26382 Feb 24, 2013
local weed wrote:
i personally know several retired school teachers who receive over $10,000.00 a month in retirement ,...
and they receive yearly COLA 's
the unions demanded those decadent benefit packages ,...
and the liberal democrat politicians , backed with huge NEA contributions to their political war chests,.. gladly deliver them ,
never caring that eventually the system will crash ,
we are forced to pay the extortion-like demands forced by the unions
its FAR worse than any one thinks ,...
they system is broken folks
"i" personally know you're a nut-so... Pretty funny, you ignore any real proof, right wing nut putz???
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26383 Feb 24, 2013
Ps- "its FAR worse than any one thinks ,...
they system is broken folks"

It's and their !!!

I see you hate teachers, probably pretty dumb too, huh ???
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#26384 Feb 24, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>"i" personally know you're a nut-so... Pretty funny, you ignore any real proof, right wing nut putz???
YES! Slewsie dear, you are back. Now go for the gold. Get to that magic 1,000 comment mark in one day. I believe in you hun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west ousted by city's employees !!! 22 min Employee 1
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 26 min Adam 22
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 132,266
Is Jesus a Zombie? 2 hr Mitt Romney 8
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 2 hr LoL 8
Rats?? just wondering 2 hr pacman 6
Everybody shits everyday (Jul '09) 3 hr they_r_Evil 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 12 hr Will 53
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville