Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,121)

Showing posts 22,401 - 22,420 of26,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Thank You President Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News.....lol....lol...lol..lol .lol lol lol lol lol
Thanks, that was funny!!!
thats the funny part, thanks for the laugh, fox reports issues relating to national security while you make fun of it, and MSLSD reports that oblamer is king of the libs and you say BAAAAAAAA,

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
It's only a good term, if you don't respect the office of the president...You're a racist POS, who doesn't deserve our rights.
The election was the decision, America elected OBAMA, GROW UP !
they also elected a republican congress, but apparently you are still mooslum and believe in dictators, BAAAAAAA
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey retread,

Who's the leader ??? Keep tail sniffing, if anything drops, it's yours.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Hey retread,
No one can insult a Rethuglicant like my gay Slewsie. Slewsie, you really do make me proud.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Hey retread,
not oblamer, thats for sure, if you were a real American you would know how our govt. is set up, the pres. has no more authority than the house of representatives and we are a republic, but, traitors think oblamer is king and we are a bought and paid for democracy, thus, the libotard battle cry of, BAAAAAAAAAAAA,

oblamer as a leader,LOLOLOL, thats the funniest thing you have ever posted, hes not by authority or personal characteristics, LOLOL,

oh by the way, why are you a lizzy?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Awww, did I hit a tender spot with Topix's most prolific compulsive liar/spam voter ???

Is it because I exposed your inner compulsion to be with SL?

Poor troll. Get help for all that anger and all those compulsions. Seriously.

Poor fake slew, all "dressed up" and nobody in Saint Paul, to do... LMAOROTFU~!

I believe you have a gay husband, but the PhillipKs VodKa has it's attention... LMAOROTFU~!

PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

hey libotraitors, oblamer is a real leader now isn't he, he hasn't even given his lie to the union address and economists are already telling it like it is, LOLOL, and this is coming from a libotard news post, LOLOL,

Economists Already Criticizing Obama's State Of the Union Speech

But many economists say the White House's focus skips over a stark reality: Most of the jobs that became part of the American economy in recent decades pay too little to support a middle-class family.

Despite four years of Obama policies aimed at altering this fact, most of the jobs created on his watch can still best be described as low-wage.

ďThe reality is most of our job growth isnít going to be in manufacturing, itís going to be in the services industry," Chris Owens, the executive director of the National Employment Law Project told The Huffington Post. "We need to enable those people to get a foothold into middle class.Ē

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/what...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey retread,

Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I watched a recent youtube video. Apparently, those folks who like to censor want it removed. It's WRONG when it takes foreigners to attempt to rescue our own. I have no respect for certain officials in the government and never will. Benghazi should have never happened. As far as Iraq goes, do you really trust all that you hear. We can never really disprove that there were weapons being stockpiled and relocated. If there wasn't phooey going on in the Ol Casablanca why would that Babe Hilary use her health as the chance to cut loose and run? ROFL. Puppet and Puppeteer.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Awww, did I hit a tender spot with Topix's most prolific compulsive liar/spam voter ???
Is it because I exposed your inner compulsion to be with SL?
Poor troll. Get help for all that anger and all those compulsions. Seriously.
Poor fake slew, all "dressed up" and nobody in Saint Paul, to do... LMAOROTFU~!
I believe you have a gay husband, but the PhillipKs VodKa has it's attention... LMAOROTFU~!
PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Repeating again there gay Slewsie? I can call the doctor for you if you wish. Then we can gets those meds adjusted again.
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Well what
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating again there gay Slewsie? I can call the doctor for you if you wish. Then we can gets those meds adjusted again.
When you finish 3rd grade, call the DR, you need one.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>When you finish 3rd grade, call the DR, you need one.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

hey libotraitors, check this out, oblamer is being called out before his lie to the union address, BAAAAAA,

I wonder what would happen if his teleprompter quit working, LOLOL,

News Article

House Speaker Boehner says President Obama doesn't have the 'guts' or 'courage to take on the liberal side' regarding the country's growing deficit, ahead of the president's State of the Union Address Tuesday.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not gay, its 'morally impaired',
true

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Yes she should of
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
hey libotraitors, check this out, oblamer is being called out before his lie to the union address, BAAAAAA,
I wonder what would happen if his teleprompter quit working, LOLOL,
News Article
House Speaker Boehner says President Obama doesn't have the 'guts' or 'courage to take on the liberal side' regarding the country's growing deficit, ahead of the president's State of the Union Address Tuesday.
Boehner was probably just drunk again.

lmao
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
hey libotraitors, oblamer is a real leader now isn't he, he hasn't even given his lie to the union address and economists are already telling it like it is, LOLOL, and this is coming from a libotard news post, LOLOL,
Economists Already Criticizing Obama's State Of the Union Speech
But many economists say the White House's focus skips over a stark reality: Most of the jobs that became part of the American economy in recent decades pay too little to support a middle-class family.
Despite four years of Obama policies aimed at altering this fact, most of the jobs created on his watch can still best be described as low-wage.
ďThe reality is most of our job growth isnít going to be in manufacturing, itís going to be in the services industry," Chris Owens, the executive director of the National Employment Law Project told The Huffington Post. "We need to enable those people to get a foothold into middle class.Ē
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/what...
You can thank Romney for that stupid. He is the Out Sourcer In Chief.

lmao
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank Romney for that stupid. He is the Out Sourcer In Chief.
lmao
LOL, whats the matter sodoboy, can't live off your tips dancing at that gay bar, gotta blame someone who makes more money in one day than you do all year, cluk cluk cluk
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, whats the matter sodoboy, can't live off your tips dancing at that gay bar, gotta blame someone who makes more money in one day than you do all year, cluk cluk cluk
You never worked a Day in your sorry Life you sorry deadbeat pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,401 - 22,420 of26,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DITCH MITCH 144,850
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min wwwcurious 127,945
Richard and Sarah hicks 2 hr Family 21
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 2 hr Who cares 2
Barbie Carpenter 2 hr really 6
Going to be rich in a day or two.. 4 hr Truthful 3
Who wrecked out route 6 5 hr Stick 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 7 hr Fillus 382
KC Basketball Coach 9 hr Whatever 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs