Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,119)

Showing posts 22,361 - 22,380 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whiteair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
You wrote, deny people healthcare... As for your church, when it feeds as many as our SSI system, let me know...
Love illegals paying to get home, nice "plan", when earlier you claimed they are poor & a burden...
For the last time,No,never said deny Health Care,only constant care after the emergency visit.Send them home,and as much as possible at their own expense!Yes.So,they are poor,so they are sneaks,so they take our Countries welfare,schooling of their offspring,etc.and so you and your State can have all of them you want,we are trying to stop the flow.Our Hospitals can not take it.So,yes,they are a burden to our Country,and you and the Congress probably will try amnesty for the third time expecting a different outcome.Truth is,more will come,just as before until the Border is secured,same as every Country in the World secures their own Borders.Even Mexico,go there and try them!.You try to make something of anything.
whiteair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Or nothing!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

White air is right !! The same folks you said were poor, you want to drop bills on, THEY CANNOT PAY ???

Sure, why not...(SARCASM) sick people, deserve problems, it says so IN YOUR BIBLE???

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

skillett wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a good one.
Thank you so much, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, sounds like something a racist, wing nut, teabagger would accuse Obama of doing... rather than a dumb, old, joke, by a dumber, older, joker....
That's about what I expected of you but, if you've noticed, I include you as a character, occasionally, just to spice up the joke. Besides, there has to be some use for you, and nothing else seems to be working. Have a great day, anyway, my friend! As you can see, Big Stevie is trying, here!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not understand the jokes as you are a rebell to fun.But many of us do.Thanks Stevie!
The things any gov`t will do to appear superior,and to get publicity,and stay on the feeding trough!
You see,many of the ones" out here"think the ones'in there' are money grubbing greedy souls any way.
Thank you so much, for those kind words, Whitey! I'm glad that you liked it, and I'm so glad you you are one of the few who see what I'm trying to do. Have a wonderful day, my friend, and it is always great to read your posts! You have something that is slowly becoming extinct, in this day and time, and it's called logic!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

It's called "logic", asking folks without money to pay for things ??? "Right" ?? Yep, so right you're perfect hypocrites !!!

My favorite part, is whitey cannot even point to proof for the rhetoric she spews and your best "work" is a joke and outsourcing your spending....
whiteair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
It's called "logic", asking folks without money to pay for things ??? "Right" ?? Yep, so right you're perfect hypocrites !!!
My favorite part, is whitey cannot even point to proof for the rhetoric she spews and your best "work" is a joke and outsourcing your spending....
Your twisted mind just refuses logic all the time.Surely you know better but you love to twist anything said to become what you wish, to be able to make your stupid comments.Talk about a hypocrite,you are the capitalistic example of one.You better bet,if you purchase anything,you are expected to pay for it,How much have you ever sold without being paid?Like to do that?That is the type of logic you use?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Guess, it's semantics, which you don't understand either. When people's lives are in danger, you don't ask for payment up front. You don't charge kids, the poor, or the weak... unless, of course, you're a religious hypocrite ???

Yeah, I use logic, rather than stupidity and attempting to pervert words, others write.

White air, again...
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

theres not a hospital in the united states of america that can turn anybody down thats in immediate need of medical care no matter what their race creed or how much money they have, these leftwingwhackadoodles just lie about this issue
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Well,you and WTF are still spewing meanness and rather needless comments.You refuse to believe what is before your eyes,what is there for all to know,and you live only to patsy your favorite Messiah and your self.Bummer.You know every one is asked to pay for what they buy.Some,like you all,may skip out,just goes to show dishonesty exists every where.But then,that is why they set up collection agencies,and the illegals should be sent back to the Country of origin.
yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lol i wish i could have been there for that lol
cool

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

i wish i could have been there for that lol lol lol
that

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

would have been funny to watch NOT
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Some, just never learn !! Truer works were never spoken and a better example of poor writing was never given.
Perfect example that teachers also make mistakes!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Some, just never learn !! Truer works were never spoken and a better example of poor writing was never given.
Truer works?How do you speak" works?"It isn`t worth a reply,we all make mistakes.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

BTW,my Church has all races,all colors or people,Vietnamese,blacks,white s,and even one Indian,I believe.One East and one American Indian.All my people!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Making up more stories,Slew?
Gosh,one mistake in your whole life!!Its alright,we all do it!
Attend a Church of my own beliefs,freedom for all,equally.See,we believe equality.And in God!
Not perfect,but we try.
How hard was it for you to admit just one mistake?
You "believe" in poor people dying, because you don't want to provide medical coverage.... Nice "church". Ps 7 mistakes in THAT post, putz.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Much of the problem in Chicago is gangs and not enough cops. They're working on it, while you're pretending no solution is better ??? NICE ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,361 - 22,380 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min JOE NASTY 146,093
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Khatru 128,554
Stivers Center fixes 11 min smokejumper 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min Wise Guy 81,565
Sheriff deputies 46 min Sue 1
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 1 hr Know him 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr Jason lake 2
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters