Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,181 - 22,200 of 26,189 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Help

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Anyone know what is taking the place of the Patron Grill in Lawrenceburg?
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

The woman's dead. The supporter is dead. Rand Paul is dead. They all died of old age and no one remembers what the hell this post was about to begin with.
Mike Oxlong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Slapper John wrote:
The woman's dead. The supporter is dead. Rand Paul is dead. They all died of old age and no one remembers what the hell this post was about to begin with.
Who the hell is Rand Paul? Was that one of the Beatles?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

It will be ignored--but:
Wrote to McConnell,Rand Paul and to Boehner.Thanked them for their endeavors to be conservative and serve the Nation.
Then suggested the solution to gun control and automatic weapons is easy:just allow private individuals to buy and sell them.But to own them,they must join the militia.As the Constitution says.In joining the militia,they have to be medically examined physically and mentally and be competent.They pay a fee as it is all voluntary.The weapon is housed in locked lockers at the post.The weapon may be taken out and fired only at the post firing range under supervision.They own the gun,but their training would be to handle it,clean it,take it apart and put it back together as any militia should do!

Too simple for them to understand!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Sorry pal, your "friends/NRA" don't want anyone to know what weapons they own.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Sorry pal, your "friends/NRA" don't want anyone to know what weapons they own.
I agree,it is not something that would be known and see no reason to tell.The NRA is not one of my magazines.

In reality,the idea of belonging to any special interest or lobbying group is distasteful to me.(other than my Church)I think they should be outlawed from contact,giving money to Congress persons,and only sent information pamphlets.Limited/you see.I think Congress and the POTUS sell out to these groups.We and the Nation suffer when these special interests write the Congressional Bills,even none want us to know they do it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

You can't believe in freedom and tax exemptions for churches, then allow them into politics. Religious persecution is a huge problem.
Rand-y

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Why does this go on and on and on and on
Mike Oxlong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

whitehair wrote:
It will be ignored--but:
Wrote to McConnell,Rand Paul and to Boehner.Thanked them for their endeavors to be conservative and serve the Nation.
Then suggested the solution to gun control and automatic weapons is easy:just allow private individuals to buy and sell them.But to own them,they must join the militia.As the Constitution says.In joining the militia,they have to be medically examined physically and mentally and be competent.They pay a fee as it is all voluntary.The weapon is housed in locked lockers at the post.The weapon may be taken out and fired only at the post firing range under supervision.They own the gun,but their training would be to handle it,clean it,take it apart and put it back together as any militia should do!
Too simple for them to understand!!!
We are already in the militia according to our own laws.

We are already in the unorganized militia according to Title 10 of the US code.
Title 10 of the US Code states:
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia areó
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.[14]
The reserve militia[3] or unorganized militia, which presently consist of every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age who are not members of the National Guard or Naval Militia.(that is, anyone who would be eligible for a draft). Former members of the armed forces up to age 65 are also considered part of the "unorganized militia" per Sec 313 Title 32 of the US Code.[2]
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

We're ALL between 17 & 45 years of age ?? REALLY ?? In response to whitehare ??? Man, read your own tripe.
Mike Oxlong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
We're ALL between 17 & 45 years of age ?? REALLY ?? In response to whitehare ??? Man, read your own tripe.
Who said ALL? You said All. Besides I fall into the up to 65 category.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mike Oxlong wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said ALL? You said All. Besides I fall into the up to 65 category.
Your post said the ages, you should have read it....
Mike Oxlong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Then you added ALL. It isn't my fault you can't read. I just posted the law.
Mike Oxlong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

It says all but is exclusive to able body males within a certain age range based on experience. Not everyone is in the age range or able bodied or has the experience. I think I might have misunderstood you though. Sorry.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

It's between 17-45.... All isn't necessary. LMAOROTFU~!
Mike Oxlong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
It's between 17-45.... All isn't necessary. LMAOROTFU~!
I guess it would be enough wouldn't it.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

It isn't whose fault, who can't read ???
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

obozo gets on tv and acts like a clowen again with a page full of do nothing bullshit and as usual the leftwingwhackadoodles cream their jeans and yell isnt he wunnerful, what a joke
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
You can't believe in freedom and tax exemptions for churches, then allow them into politics. Religious persecution is a huge problem.
Sorry about the idea the Church having any special interests or involvement in politics.This was not what was intended.Only meaning to say there are almost no groups other than the Church,that are cared for enough to belong.My concern about the special interests and lobbyist groups is because they pay the Congress people (into the PAC`s) and no one can convince any one this does not interfere with the interests of the Nation and the People when they pass laws.It should be outlawed.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

does anybody believe leftwingers actually believe theres to many guns in america, heres my question if they do why havent they turned any in to be destroyed not a single leftwingwhackadoodle has done that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min scirocco 146,353
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min SNYB 128,721
Artemus Road (Highway 225) 57 min warning 1
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr smokejumper 54
Ronald Stevenson 3 hr stephanie 18
How do I get up with Jessi 3 hr stephanie 7
Beckoning Frontiers 3 hr Jack 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••