Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,021 - 22,040 of 26,227 Comments Last updated Sunday
TWA

London, KY

#25111 Jan 5, 2013
i nt wait until the unemployment runs out and the foodstamps are cut then these idiots will realize its the democrats that have spent their money on windmills i shall call them don quiotes' then
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#25112 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
republicans didnt lose the 2012 election we still control 28 states, the house of representatives and have enuff votes in the senate to stop obozo in his tracks, the only thing obozo proves is if enuff illegals are allowed to vote even a kenyan watermelon sucker can get elected in america
now thats funny!:) but true,
wtf

Jackson, KY

#25113 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
i heard people on the news yesterday crying my taxes went up my taxes went up, obama promised me they wouldnt hahahahahahahaha i love it
You do not pay Taxes you retard.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#25114 Jan 5, 2013
TWA wrote:
i nt wait until the unemployment runs out and the foodstamps are cut then these idiots will realize its the democrats that have spent their money on windmills i shall call them don quiotes' then
When will you get a job retard???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Bigger Boot

Pittsfield, MA

#25117 Jan 5, 2013
"Watch yer self folks!" "Comin through!" "Comin through!"

The Worlds Biggest Lie

tHeRe EvErYwHeRe.....
Eid

Ballwin, MO

#25119 Jan 5, 2013
Dkek
Sixteen Trillion Shekels

Pittsfield, MA

#25120 Jan 5, 2013
Sixteen trillion reasons to send the zionists home to Ashkezar or wherever they call home. If it is Israel they are so railing for then fine, go over there and print them into bankruptcy and ruin their economy. See how Beni likes the poofters and get back to us.

This is pre WWII Germany all over again. We have our own Ashkenazi's experimenting with children here. Two men can NEVER qualify as dual parents of any child. Even if both men were heterosexual. It is imperative and essential to afford all children with a female parent for motherly nurturing and compassion. Anyone saying otherwise needs to have their own head examined. You people are insane and ruining this country and the world.
Laugh all you want, these are the end of days and we were warned long ago. Thanks for what was done to Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad.
Go home!
Concerned

Salyersville, KY

#25121 Jan 5, 2013
Sixteen Trillion Shekels wrote:
Sixteen trillion reasons to send the zionists home to Ashkezar or wherever they call home. If it is Israel they are so railing for then fine, go over there and print them into bankruptcy and ruin their economy. See how Beni likes the poofters and get back to us.
This is pre WWII Germany all over again. We have our own Ashkenazi's experimenting with children here. Two men can NEVER qualify as dual parents of any child. Even if both men were heterosexual. It is imperative and essential to afford all children with a female parent for motherly nurturing and compassion. Anyone saying otherwise needs to have their own head examined. You people are insane and ruining this country and the world.
Laugh all you want, these are the end of days and we were warned long ago. Thanks for what was done to Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad.
Go home!
End of days you say? End of days for the Earth? Or maybe the Universe? Or is it just the end of days for us Humans as a species? Let me just ask really quick; What did God do for an infinite amount of time before he created everything? Did he just spend that infinite amount of time doing nothing in nothingness? Did he wake up one day and decide to become God?
Besides, this Country has done nothing but bully other countries. Obama as President... Again?! As if this Country couldn't get any worse as it is. Something bad is going to happen to this Country very soon, and it's all because We the People have done nothing to help our Country at all. The only thing we've done is raise our debt. to where it's basically impossible to pay off. We're screwed, and we better not piss off China.
Sixteen Trillion Shekels

Pittsfield, MA

#25122 Jan 5, 2013
God is eternal and we are not. At least here anyway. Maybe the Chinese and Russians can come here for a couple months and get rid of those that need to go and be isolated. They can take their centuries old spiritual conflict with the Muslims with them.
Harvey Haha

Portsmouth, OH

#25123 Jan 5, 2013
Did it hurt? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
Sigh

Evansville, IN

#25125 Jan 5, 2013
Will this post ever die?
2 years? lol
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#25126 Jan 5, 2013
It's immortal !!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#25127 Jan 5, 2013
Sigh wrote:
Will this post ever die?
2 years? lol
Yes, as the tea party dies, this thread will die as well.
Curious

Gaithersburg, MD

#25128 Jan 6, 2013
I heard she died! Has anybody been charged?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#25129 Jan 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
I heard she died! Has anybody been charged?
The stomper has already been convicted.
TWA

London, KY

#25130 Jan 6, 2013
i saw her on a beac with sandra fluke they were eating birf control pills and yelling we elected the kenyannational
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25131 Jan 6, 2013
We elected the best man, you're disqualified in both areas...
TWA

London, KY

#25132 Jan 6, 2013
you didnt elect anybody, illegal messigans and idiots, unlawfully were allowed to vote , i love leftwingwhackadoos they can always change the facts on a moments notice
wtf

Jackson, KY

#25133 Jan 6, 2013
TWA wrote:
you didnt elect anybody, illegal messigans and idiots, unlawfully were allowed to vote , i love leftwingwhackadoos they can always change the facts on a moments notice
Get a job numb nuts.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#25134 Jan 6, 2013
So, Bill Gates, and the chairman of GM, are arguing over which company is better. Bill Gates boast, "If cars grew in technology as fast as computers did, we would be driving v-32's, instead of V-8's, our cars would get 5000 miles to the gallon, the top speed would be mach seven, and the sticker price for such a car would be 50 dollars."

Upon hearing this, the GM chairman replies, "Sure, but would you really want a car that crashes 4 times a day?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min FYI 2,037
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 130,603
stacy and eddie afair at union 18 min gator 10
drive thru beauty 21 min gator 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min Reality 151,442
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr karla 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr someone 16,148
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info