Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25014 Dec 27, 2012
To have a registered gun in the house means the gov`t can identify the gun,the owner,and the location.Now why would the gov`t need to have that information,unless they wated to control what you have,or,to keep you from having?Perhaps this is the reason most country folks just don`t register,buy from some buddy,or stranger,doesn`t matter.

Of course ,in case of need for weapons,at an uprising,one could steal them,buy them from some smuggled supply,or,some Country would supply them,don`t you think? My idea is not to register.In France in WW2 ,rifles were hidden in all the locations they could find.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25015 Dec 27, 2012
Now all the talk is about Hillery and Obama wanting the U.N. to do the registering of the guns in the U.S.--Crazy idea!

Better yet would be to run the U.N. out of the U.S. and save all the money we give them.

Best way to balance our own budget,and get out of debt,would to be not giving money to anyone except our allies,Israel.But ,then,I am biased.
hillbill

AOL

#25016 Dec 27, 2012
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25017 Dec 27, 2012
Are these "acts" you present, the talking you share with the animals, including stevie & your wife ??? LMAOROTFU~!!! Nice you're "willing" to ignore the dead school children, must be nice to dismiss people, without meeting them...
Amused at Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#25018 Dec 27, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Are these "acts" you present, the talking you share with the animals, including stevie & your wife ??? LMAOROTFU~!!! Nice you're "willing" to ignore the dead school children, must be nice to dismiss people, without meeting them...
Why don't you tell us again how you are opposed to the "pool tax" the Republicans want?
hillbill

AOL

#25019 Dec 27, 2012
what we need is a FOOL TAX
to be made only by democrats
obamaclaus

London, KY

#25020 Dec 27, 2012
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25021 Dec 27, 2012
Probably, because you can't understand simple concepts, so you're like an ant looking up at humans...
obamaclaus

London, KY

#25022 Dec 27, 2012
leftwingwhackadoodles remind me of a flea on an elephants ear, anything the elephant does that right the flea will yell did you see what we did, anytime something goes wrong the flea will yell did you see what that elephant screwed up
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25023 Dec 27, 2012
Lots of elephants in your trailer ??? Don't talk that way about family... fool....
really

Roscoe, IL

#25025 Dec 28, 2012
Yep

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#25029 Dec 29, 2012
A 17th Century captain was sailing along with his crew when a pirate ship came over the horizon. The captain says, "Cabin boy, get me my red shirt!"

So, he gets his red shirt and they victoriously battle the pirates.

Several days later, they spot another pirate ship off the port bow. "Cabin boy," says the captain "Get me my red shirt!" They again battle the pirates and are victorious.

Later when things had settled down, the cabin boy asks, "Captain, why do you always want your red shirt just prior to battle?"

The captain responds, "Well, in case I am inflicted with a wound, I don't want the crew to see my injury and lose spirit."

"I see," says the cabin boy.

A few days later, they sight an armada of twenty pirate ships in the distance, and the captain yells out, "Cabin boy, get me my brown pants!!!"
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25030 Dec 29, 2012
Stevie has no red shirt and an ARMADA of brown pants...
obamaclaus

London, KY

#25031 Dec 29, 2012
stevie i believe the confused screw wants a date
Zone

Crestwood, KY

#25032 Dec 29, 2012
this people on the topix cant write here..
MIRROR

Atlanta, GA

#25033 Dec 30, 2012
Take a good look in one, the side that shows a reflecttion. What you will see looking this is yourself, you may want to concentrait on your own disgusting behavior and realize that you may want to realize that it's beyond forgivable. If you don't want shady, don't plant trees. I doubt Rand Paul would influenced by your transparent behavior. YOU CREATE the problems as a politician Rand rambles and answers questions, that are none of your business, pretty much as honestly as you give in your motives. He's protected and looked after. Not everything is for sail. I'm sure he is pretty much indifferent to his non supporters. Some people will pay anything to get people to lie, That kind of man is the most unsuccessful kind of person of all. ps Key are for ignitions not paint. I'd rather be broke. Rand will be heard and will not.be controlled. He's unashamed of himself and your judgement isn't required or desired. If your a supporter, a wise woman once told me the truth always comes out in the end. Enjoy your day and your "familie"!
obamaclaus

London, KY

#25034 Dec 30, 2012
unlike the kenyan they call obozo i love america
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25036 Dec 30, 2012
Most of us do,only the view is different in Washington.What is good for themselves and their ideology,is not necessarily good for the Country.They do not understand this.Obama is their leader.
MaN

AOL

#25038 Dec 30, 2012
YOU R RIGHT !
LETS cut ALL THE defense spending ,..
ALL OF IT !

and GIVE all the money to WELFARE mothers ,...
so they can have even more babies !
wtf

Jackson, KY

#25039 Dec 30, 2012
MaN wrote:
YOU R RIGHT !
LETS cut ALL THE defense spending ,..
ALL OF IT !
and GIVE all the money to WELFARE mothers ,...
so they can have even more babies !
No. Iwant to cut off Israel too.

I already said that, cut off that Welfare State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,187
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 8 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 8 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 9 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 11 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 12 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 12 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search