Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,801 - 21,820 of 26,226 Comments Last updated Yesterday
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24856 Dec 22, 2012
stevie i want to wish you and yours a very merry CHRISTMAS
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24857 Dec 22, 2012
jenny i dont kow about rand paul supporters but i do know anybody that supports the kenyan national you call barakyclaus is dumbern a bucket of camel shit
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24858 Dec 22, 2012
"I hope that you and yourse..."

Says it ALL.... Single syllable word & little Stevie fails....
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24860 Dec 22, 2012
momma say knock you out im gonna knock you out cause momma say knock you ouuuuuuuuttttttttttttt
Election over

Hyden, KY

#24861 Dec 22, 2012
I know I'm a little crazy but boys you all take the cake. Just shut please election is over and this one has been for about 4 years or so I'm trying to forget this bull crap.
Hillbillies R Us

Minneapolis, MN

#24862 Dec 22, 2012
Thank God Ashley Judd is stepping up to the plate to rid us of the teabagger.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24863 Dec 22, 2012
nobody is making you read this thread is there
hess

Pikeville, KY

#24864 Dec 22, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
nobody is making you read this thread is there
Is there a way to hide threads? I'm sick of looking at this title every time I take a notion to get on topix much less reading all the stupid comments. I'd never do that. That'd take a moron.
Hillbillies R Us

Minneapolis, MN

#24865 Dec 23, 2012
Thank God Ashley Judd is stepping up to the plate to rid us of the teabagger.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24866 Dec 23, 2012
ashley dudd couldnt win dogcatcher i love these leftwingwhackadoodles
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24867 Dec 23, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
You eat dog turds.
Hillbillies R Us

Minneapolis, MN

#24868 Dec 23, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
Polls show her only a few percentage points behind, and she's barely started to campaign yet. Plus she's running in Kentucky, where the average IQ is lowest in the nation.

How do you explain how the "leftwingwhackadoodles " won the Presidency, increased their lead in the Senate and cut into the Republican lead in the House?

Most voters now look at you as a "rightwingwhackadoodle ".
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24869 Dec 23, 2012
listen you liverlipped dummy, ashley dudd cant win i dont give a camel turd what you ignorant polls show, everywhere illegals arent allowed to vote you leftwingwhackadoodles lose thats a fact, now tell me , why it is with all these so called gains you leftwingwhackadoodles are still blaming republicans for the failures of this half white half arab kenyan
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24870 Dec 23, 2012
you leftwinghackadoodles had total control the first two years of this kenyans first term, what did they do then, hahahahahahahaha, so much for leftwingbullshit
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24871 Dec 23, 2012
Suffered, while YOUR PARTY filibustered, along with the res of OUR country.... Yep, BULL !
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24874 Dec 23, 2012
you leftwingwhackadoodles arent smart enuff to know what a fillibuster is, you just repeat what the dnc tells ya, beyond stoopid is what you camelturd leftwingers are
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24875 Dec 23, 2012
Here's a prime example of an educated teabagger.
JustSayin

Hopkinsville, KY

#24876 Dec 23, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
listen you liverlipped dummy, ashley dudd cant win i dont give a camel turd what you ignorant polls show, everywhere illegals arent allowed to vote you leftwingwhackadoodles lose thats a fact, now tell me , why it is with all these so called gains you leftwingwhackadoodles are still blaming republicans for the failures of this half white half arab kenyan
A GOP lead House that at one time not long ago had more votes on what kind of lightbulbs we should be allowed to use than jobs bills, and a GOP Senate minority that has AVERAGED more fillibusters for 6yrs and ANY Democrat Senate minority has EVER had in a 2yr span, 388. Heck they've even started fillibustering their own bills now.

Thats just for starters.

In my lifetime there has not been one, not one GOP president that has had a balanced budget. On the other hand there has been 3 Dems. Reagan quadrupled our deficit in his tenure, and Bush took a surplus and put us in $10T....that T is Trillion....in debt. There was even 3 GOP Presidents in office prior to the Great Depression. The Budget Control Act...which is where this "fiscal cliff" crap was voted for by GOPers by almost a 2-1 margin over Dems....174-95.

There is more....but I don't really feel it's necessary at this point, do you?
joeywilima

San Jose, CA

#24878 Dec 24, 2012
Even that today in this political climate is refreshing. http://www.hqew.net
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24879 Dec 24, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
Bozo could neat McConnell the moon pie face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Buckwheat 1,588
knox board of ed raising taxes 51 min disgusted 4
The Audit 1 hr undecided 28
Hahaha 1 hr Funny 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 2 hr agree 6
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 3 hr Humm 31
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 30 at 8:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE