Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Slim

Elizabethtown, KY

#24813 Dec 18, 2012
Prince wrote:
I watched the video and with about four big guys pushing a small woman to the ground a fifth decided to come over and step on her head a couple of times after she had been completely subdued. Stay classy Kentucky.
She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24815 Dec 18, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF went into a bar, the other day, and asked the bartender for a drink. Then he started to yell, "Yeah!" "Yeah!" Then, his buddy, Slew, came in and started to do the same thing.
Soon, three more of his silly-assed friends came in and one of them had a Barney puzzle. The bartender asked WTF, "Why do you all keep yelling,'Yeah!''Yeah!' all the time?"
Then, WTF told him, "We did this puzzle in just three hours, and it says 2-3 years!"
An old joke, by an older joke... Pretty funny, you "claimed" class, fat *ss.... LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24820 Dec 19, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>An old joke, by an older joke... Pretty funny, you "claimed" class, fat *ss.... LMAOROTFU~!
I'm very gratified that you took the time to read it. I post those "little tests," from time to time, just to make sure that you're paying attention. My jokes are for everyone, you included, and if you want to continue attacking me for doing it, then that is your perogative. Have a good day, though, anyway!

Houston, TX

#24821 Dec 19, 2012
The man charged into the jewelry shop, slammed his fists angrily on the showcase, removed a wristwatch from his pocket, and shook it under the nose of the owner.

“You said this watch would last me a lifetime,” he yelled.

“Yeah, I did,” admitted the owner.“But you looked pretty sick the day you bought it.”
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24822 Dec 19, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, there is a problem, conservatives have been saying this for a long time,
BS!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24823 Dec 19, 2012
I do not have an answer to the problems of the U.S. I do have opinions,and while some disagree,some could agree.Money and debt:spend only what you have and take in by your own work.If you are disabled,OK,other wise---work.Some way!If you want gov`t handouts,work in someway.or get none.The problem of single Moms and abandoned children,do as many States do and chase the parent down,jail,or provide for the children.

Since the Constitution provided for having guns,,it was for the militia,so all wanting guns must join the militia!Cut out the availability of guns to mentally handicaped folks.Since the parents know their childrens problems,these people must be responsible for the actions of themselves and the children.You must take that responsibility!

National debt:no more give away to Nations that hate us,only Israel ,our ally.As for the U.N.--no joining ,no money giving,get out and close them out from our Nation,thanks,but we will handle our own affairs.Let the East fight their own wars,bring our troops home and put them on the Border,all illegals must leave ,and come back with papers,only if approved after review and back ground checks.English is our National language,learn it,have a jobs ,or,a promise of one at entry to our Country.

How many could agree to negoiate and settle these problems our Congress and President can not?
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24824 Dec 20, 2012
i dont have to negotiate with republicans they can give me what i want or my minions will blame them for my failures
Just me HB

Campbellsville, KY

#24825 Dec 20, 2012
What do y'all think of this?
This will sicken EVERYONE!!! We just keep losing more and more rights!! I hope they win a lawsuit that would bankrupt Texas!!!! I'm so mad I can not even put into words..... http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-women-roadside-c ...*******wow! JUST WOW!!!!****** I'm just in shock!!!!! it takes alot to shock me now days but this.... Forget any Topix ” wars between posters” let's as AMERICANS, discuss this. Seriously, to be searched ON THE HWY in rectum and Vajayjay, is clearly being molested and violated beyond belief!!! But to even use the same gloves!! Oh my!!! Nevermind the fact that the woman was acting ” weird” as he says? She's probably an average law abiding citizen, not pulled over many times, could have been a little nervous, who wouldn't be, besides a hardened criminal or regularly ticketed speeder or something?!
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24826 Dec 20, 2012
she shouldnt have thrown that cigarette butt out the window
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24827 Dec 20, 2012
You shouldn't have taken so many drugs in the 70s...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24828 Dec 20, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very gratified that you took the time to read it. I post those "little tests," from time to time, just to make sure that you're paying attention. My jokes are for everyone, you included, and if you want to continue attacking me for doing it, then that is your perogative. Have a good day, though, anyway!
I see you're still dumb, as for "attacking you", poor baby...."prerogative "

Houston, TX

#24829 Dec 20, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still dumb, as for "attacking you", poor baby...."prerogative "
You poor, deluded thing. I'll pray for you!
Corbin

Corbin, KY

#24833 Dec 20, 2012
I like Rand Paul
wtf

Clay City, KY

#24834 Dec 20, 2012
Corbin wrote:
I like Rand Paul
How long have you been gay???
straight

Cave City, KY

#24835 Dec 20, 2012
so you gay too?
wondering

Booneville, KY

#24836 Dec 21, 2012
I'm just wondering if you ALL ain't gay!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24837 Dec 21, 2012
Just me HB wrote:
What do y'all think of this?
This will sicken EVERYONE!!! We just keep losing more and more rights!! I hope they win a lawsuit that would bankrupt Texas!!!! I'm so mad I can not even put into words..... http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-women-roadside-c ...*******wow! JUST WOW!!!!****** I'm just in shock!!!!! it takes alot to shock me now days but this.... Forget any Topix ” wars between posters” let's as AMERICANS, discuss this. Seriously, to be searched ON THE HWY in rectum and Vajayjay, is clearly being molested and violated beyond belief!!! But to even use the same gloves!! Oh my!!! Nevermind the fact that the woman was acting ” weird” as he says? She's probably an average law abiding citizen, not pulled over many times, could have been a little nervous, who wouldn't be, besides a hardened criminal or regularly ticketed speeder or something?!
Very ignorant on your part.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24838 Dec 21, 2012
when i get through with america, you all will have to submit to body cavity searches on a daily basis
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24839 Dec 21, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
when i get through with america, you all will have to submit to body cavity searches on a daily basis
You have a lot of cavities.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#24840 Dec 21, 2012
now we know why obama wants to disarm americans go read this folks http://www.infowars.com/communist-chinese-gov...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Yes and Amen 132,199
teena Marie mills 1 hr Jennifer 10
any women want to meet 1 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 10 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 10 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 11 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 13 hr crazy 227
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search