Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24686 Dec 8, 2012
Get a better mirror or face, your choice. The one you're using is defective and your conclusions are as irrelevant as your party.:-) LOSER ~!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#24687 Dec 8, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Get a better mirror or face, your choice. The one you're using is defective and your conclusions are as irrelevant as your party.:-) LOSER ~!
my party? lol, you left wing sodolibs are desperate to prove your problems are not genetic, but it seems to be stacking up that way. liberalism is a disease!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24688 Dec 8, 2012
Stupidity is the killer, nice work proving you have it. Capitalize and pretend to have have a point... JERK ! LMAOROTFU~ Ps- Nice the last election taught you nothing, I expected better, but forgot to consider your inbreeding...
Jay

London, KY

#24691 Dec 8, 2012
Wow, I've been seeing this thread pop up for over a year now, so I thought I'd see what it's about. And I'm AMAZED that after nearly 22,000 posts, you are still arguing and insulting each other. Even after the election is over and done. We have a lot of probs in our government, but a big one is that the American citizens spend so much time and energy at each others' throats because of politics. It's just ridiculous! Can you imagine what a country we'd have if ppl banned
together and tried to work through their
differences or just compromise on some things? It's just silly to get on here and insult each other and waste so much time and energy, when you could be putting it to much better use. And if you're not happy with your government, then get out and do things to try and change it.arguing with each other and calling names on a forum, some of which have nothing to do with your political affiliation, will NOT change anything. It's partly the problem with the world right now. I'm sure I'll get plenty insults and remarks, but think about it. This thread is 22,000 strong and it's mostly insults and arguing. It would be nice if someone kept a thread going for so long about doing something good, helping ppl, or improving something. Just sayin....
billc222

New Tazewell, TN

#24692 Dec 8, 2012
The CURRENT Republicans don't want to do anything except disrupt congress, do away with government and let a CEO run it into the ground. We need to get rid of Mitch McConnell and John Boehner and replace them with republicans who care about this country and the condition the country is in. They are only concerned with their own self-interest. You want to do something constructive work on voting them out of office.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#24693 Dec 8, 2012
This is correct - we need to get more moderate Republicans in power and get rid of the teabaggers.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#24694 Dec 8, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
This is correct - we need to get more moderate Republicans in power and get rid of the teabaggers.
By "more moderate Republicans" You meen Democrats. No thans!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#24700 Dec 8, 2012
*No thanks* the K did not take...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24702 Dec 8, 2012
Why is this still being talked about?
Clouded

Elizabethtown, KY

#24704 Dec 9, 2012
Geez you people are angry
Wade

Elizabethtown, KY

#24705 Dec 9, 2012
Funny

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24707 Dec 9, 2012
An overbearing patron, at a restaurant, was continually bothering the waiter about the air conditioning. First he would ask for the air conditioning to be turned up because it was too hot, then he would ask it be turned down because it was to cold, this went on for about a half an hour.

To the surprise of the rest of the customers, the waiter was very patient, walking back and forth, and very pleasantly. So, finally a customer asked, "Why donít you just throw out the pest?"

ďOh, I donít care,Ē said the waiter with a grin, "We donít even have an air conditioner.Ē
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24708 Dec 9, 2012
Bushwhacked, the beginning of our problems... throw out the pest?"
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#24709 Dec 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
Wow, I've been seeing this thread pop up for over a year now, so I thought I'd see what it's about. And I'm AMAZED that after nearly 22,000 posts, you are still arguing and insulting each other. Even after the election is over and done. We have a lot of probs in our government, but a big one is that the American citizens spend so much time and energy at each others' throats because of politics. It's just ridiculous! Can you imagine what a country we'd have if ppl banned
together and tried to work through their
differences or just compromise on some things? It's just silly to get on here and insult each other and waste so much time and energy, when you could be putting it to much better use. And if you're not happy with your government, then get out and do things to try and change it.arguing with each other and calling names on a forum, some of which have nothing to do with your political affiliation, will NOT change anything. It's partly the problem with the world right now. I'm sure I'll get plenty insults and remarks, but think about it. This thread is 22,000 strong and it's mostly insults and arguing. It would be nice if someone kept a thread going for so long about doing something good, helping ppl, or improving something. Just sayin....
An INTELLIGENT contribution, for a change. Of course your right in thinking most of the feed-back will be negative, but..... You gotta keep on trying. Good post!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#24711 Dec 9, 2012
Are all you Kentucky hillbillies this crazy?
shoe bazzle

Ashland, KY

#24714 Dec 9, 2012
craziness
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24717 Dec 9, 2012
Hey, did Mitt win the election or are you a bunch of losers..... Mitt(_) Losers(X)...YOU'RE WELCOME ~!!!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#24718 Dec 9, 2012
Nice demonstration of your intellect - or lack thereof.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#24719 Dec 9, 2012
bob im sorry i thought you were smart enuff to converse with my mistake
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24720 Dec 9, 2012
Nice "holding" up your end ??? I've seen crayon scrawls with greater intellect...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 132,170
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 37 min Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 39 min Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 2 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 3 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 4 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 4 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search