Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24553 Nov 28, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
i wish obama would leave for his home country of kenya
We wish you'd leave, for your home compost heap....

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24558 Nov 29, 2012
A couple was having a party at their house. An hour before the party the woman found out that she still needed escargots, so she sent her husband out to get them.

He was walking to the supermarket and he figured he had lots of time, so he stopped at the bar on the way. An hour and a half later he looked at his watch and realized that the party had already started!

He quickly ran to the market, bought the snails and ran home. He tried to sneak into the kitchen without his wife seeing him but, at that moment, his wife came out wanting to know where he had been all this time.

He quickly threw the snails on the floor and said, "AW, COME ON, GUYS, WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!"
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24559 Nov 29, 2012
Not only are you deceitful, you tell poor stories....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#24560 Nov 29, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Not only are you deceitful, you tell poor stories....
We see you Slewsie....You are a big Girl...Now go play in the road and leave the big kids alone

Uncle Daddy
Consistent on Welfare

Saint Paul, MN

#24563 Nov 29, 2012
Well, well. Is the Grantsburg moocher, who lives off his monthly government check and enjoys free health insurance from the government, complaining again?

"I've got my government money, time to turn the spigot off for everyone else".

This from a semi-illiterate teabagger that is decades behind the time and still believes that the Soviet Union is the biggest threat America faces.

Tell us your election story again, how Romney beat Obama 54-46%. That was a great story, Uncle Daddy! Tell it again, pleeeease!!!!!
no name

Coxs Creek, KY

#24564 Nov 29, 2012
And this happened how many years ago? and how many people saw different views from the same video footage?
Geeze...... give it a rest and get a life people

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#24565 Nov 29, 2012
no name wrote:
And this happened how many years ago? and how many people saw different views from the same video footage?
Geeze...... give it a rest and get a life people
you first
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24567 Nov 29, 2012
Imagines gay sex, because your animals are already asleep ???
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24568 Nov 30, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
points toward the confused slew and says look at the turdtamper and laughs
You lick your ass and then lick your lips.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#24574 Dec 1, 2012
mitchy mcconnell for president of the world
The Ninety Nine Percent

London, KY

#24575 Dec 1, 2012
I go to sleep every night, with a warm fuzzy feeling, knowing, Rand Paul, Hal Rodgers, and my main man Mitch, has got my back, and are fighting, tooth and nail for me, People in Ky, poor people, like me can be sure, that they are looking after them, Fighting against Social Security, Medicare, Medicade, and Food Stamps! trying to get rid of these expensive programs, would be a great HELP! to the people of South East Ky., I know how much the people hate these programs, we can sure be PROUD,of these Men, I doubt if we could do any better!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#24577 Dec 1, 2012
Republicans have used that old Chestnut for Years, the Cold Hard Truth is it is a Lie! that is what they want people to beleive, that is not what is going on right now, the American People should Demand, that they Go Line By Line through Federal Spending, and Explain where the Money is being Spent! I dont beleive for a second, that this Country is 16 Trillion in the Hole, in just 10 yrs, the Bush adminstration, tried very hard to Destroy the Social Programs, explain to Me how a Country that Prints its own Money, should owe anybody! it dosnt make any sence! They had a Bill before Congress to do just that, the Republicans Voted No! they dont want people to know the Truth!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#24578 Dec 1, 2012
I am a White Male, over 55 yrs Old, and used to be a Republican, BUT! Congratulations Republicans, I Hate You! I will never Forgive them for what they have done to this Country, the Baby Boomers, my Generation, are the most Greedy Generation, its not about Money, they already have it all, its about Power! they want you to Kneel Down, or Bend Over, my advice is, take your Money and GO, this Country, or the Rest of the World dosnt need them. I am so Happy the UN voted for Palastine! 9 Countrys Voted with Israel, 138 with Palistine, the Neo Cons should be hearing Foot Steps, John Mckain, and Lindsey Grahm, the God I Worship, stands for what is Right, and the Truth! Get Ready People, the Sons of Darkness, will be defeated by the Sons of Light!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#24579 Dec 1, 2012
i used to be a leftwingwhackadoo , i sobered up got a job now im a republican, greedy is what you call somebody that wants somebody elses money
Somerset Feces

Minneapolis, MN

#24581 Dec 1, 2012
Are all people from Somerset such ignorant azzholes or just you?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24584 Dec 2, 2012
george wrote:
No, you just want Obama Claus to hand everything to you with you putting forth much effort other than to remain unemployed or appear needy. The funny thing is the 99%ers aren't even the 99%ers. Fight for the right to pay for people who won't get up and lift a finger for anyone. Real smart.
Oooooohhhh did you lose the Election again???

Lmfao
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24590 Dec 2, 2012
That's what village idiots do. You're good at it.
true native

United States

#24591 Dec 2, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
That's what village idiots do. You're good at it.
"amused slew" he should know best damn teacher on being an idiot i,ve ever seen although i believe this guy sounds a lot like ole una farter,and ole wonderer winkie boy believe their the same and still not saying very much not to bright i think. On the subject of giving i do believe you should give every day of the week when you can,if not monetary give of yourself help the elderly when possible it does a soul good. I have noticed a lot of elderly people out shopping with no one around to help 80 and 90,s they seem to be in age. Not like ole amused slew here young and vibrant and so full of nothing but horse crap,i do believe the boy could use a new hobby the one he has now sure ain,t going antwhere and anyway it,s time for this old soul,s lunch. Good Day all and happy holiday,s
true native

United States

#24592 Dec 2, 2012
Sorry about the misspelled words here arthritis acting up today must be the disgust i feel for ole amused slew(thats what he is today) who knows the next time what name he will use,you know i,m not a highly educated person but do you really need much to call someone dumb,ignorant or an idiot or an retard i think not it,s always easier to degrade someone like that than it would be to simply say i don,t agree with you or i think you are mistaken. Hum,makes me wonder why he,s on here no job i suppose momma and daddy keeeping his sorry rump out of jail,just lazy it seems to me,when gets my age of 72 then he can sit around and do nothing until that time he should get off his sorry rump and go to work momma and daddy won,t always be there. Goood Day again
Johnny

Dickinson, TX

#24593 Dec 2, 2012
wow what a head knocker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norma Ray Brock 3 hr curious 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr wow 131,389
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr true 24
howard davis (Aug '12) 5 hr dizzyone1313 32
Mike Baker needs to run the Jail 5 hr Jumper Cable 6
Family Court Judge 6 hr decided voter 49
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 6 hr decided voter 5
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 7 hr Patty 11
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 7 hr Webster 10
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 8 hr Character 10