Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24388 Nov 13, 2012
poster child here wrote:
If RON PAUL could have ran aginst oboma one on one he would have beat oboma.Yes i voted for aboma but the truth is the truth.If RON had run he would have got my vote and lots other dem, and that is fact.HEMP AND POT should be legal in EVERY state to grow.
He did run dumbass.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24389 Nov 13, 2012
poster child here wrote:
<quoted text>I got to agree with you.We have not had a good leader in the white house in MANNY YEARS.I dont think the rich people wount a good leader or some one like RON paul would get to run.I think we need any one in office that is like RON PAUL no matter if there rep,dem,or what ever but as of now america in doomed i think for maney years to come and i did not like the rep, that ran eather.
Your ignorance is painful.
Cleaner

Addison, IL

#24391 Nov 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to have to clean the shit off my boot.
. U b cleanin shat off ya boot in about 10 different languages!1! Chief said get off yo a$$ and go to work. I'll mop the sky wit ya.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24392 Nov 13, 2012
It's amusing how many folks here want to blame Obama for bushwhacker's mistakes. I voted for the best man and he won. End of story.
Judas

Evansdale, IA

#24393 Nov 13, 2012
I'd be ashamed to admit it:( m.youtube.com/watch...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24394 Nov 13, 2012
I'd be ashamed to smear our president, with wing nut nonsense, birther butthead.
Judas

Evansdale, IA

#24395 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I'd be ashamed to smear our president, with wing nut nonsense, birther butthead.
Disrespecting our military is hypocritical nonsense! You cannot run this country as if you care about her then sit back and curse her for what she is.A bountiful, beautiful land with citizens who have ample opportunities to be who and what they want to be.They disrespect this country just by uttering the profanity and he agreed with her. It's all about the power and the paycheck. Get a grip and be enlightened for once.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24396 Nov 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
I'd be ashamed to admit it:( m.youtube.com/watch...
You are an embarassing shame to your Parents.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24397 Nov 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text> Disrespecting our military is hypocritical nonsense! You cannot run this country as if you care about her then sit back and curse her for what she is.A bountiful, beautiful land with citizens who have ample opportunities to be who and what they want to be.They disrespect this country just by uttering the profanity and he agreed with her. It's all about the power and the paycheck. Get a grip and be enlightened for once.
You silly little pos, run along this is an Adult discussion.
Krasi

Shumen, Bulgaria

#24398 Nov 13, 2012
Judas

Evansdale, IA

#24399 Nov 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly little pos, run along this is an Adult discussion.
I will leave this discussion. Evidence is out there that 20+ states with citizens who have been discontent with our government and its policies. Ignore that if you will. I would like to say this though in respect to my Loving, Hardworking Father who retired last year after 39 years of being a railroader: YOU WILL NEVER BE MAN ENOUGH TO EVER BE LIKE THAT. He voted for Obama much to my resignation. However, he doesn't refer to backbiting or name calling because those tactics lack morality and show disrespect. You've wandered from the subject and have become delusional.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24400 Nov 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text> I will leave this discussion. Evidence is out there that 20+ states with citizens who have been discontent with our government and its policies. Ignore that if you will. I would like to say this though in respect to my Loving, Hardworking Father who retired last year after 39 years of being a railroader: YOU WILL NEVER BE MAN ENOUGH TO EVER BE LIKE THAT. He voted for Obama much to my resignation. However, he doesn't refer to backbiting or name calling because those tactics lack morality and show disrespect. You've wandered from the subject and have become delusional.
F' ck those people.

Let them leave the US.

Don't let the screen Door hit you on the way out.

Sounds like your Daddy is really smart! I would bet he is very ashamed of you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24401 Nov 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text> However, he doesn't refer to backbiting or name calling ...... become delusional.
Yep, your dad may have been a man, too bad he didn't have any sons....
Judas

Evansdale, IA

#24402 Nov 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, your dad may have been a man, too bad he didn't have any sons....
Four men precisely. Just not like him. More character flaws. Out...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24404 Nov 14, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text> Four men precisely. Just not like him. More character flaws. Out...
You could learn from your Dad.

Don't be stupid.
Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

#24405 Nov 14, 2012
Why are Kentuckians so stupid as to vote for Mitch Me Connel anyway. He is not working for you he is just trying to disrupt and destroy government. If he has a problem then let him protest on his own time but when he is in session he should govern for you and not act like a spoiled kid.
Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

#24406 Nov 14, 2012
I guess you know I meant McConnell huh?
Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

#24407 Nov 14, 2012
Hey WTF !!! I'm right over the mountain. Why do you put up with this McConnell bull sh#t?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24408 Nov 14, 2012
I tend to agree with the foreighn newspaper man that wrote his column.He stated the U.S. could get over Obama but the problem was ,could the U.S. get over the fools that voted this fool in as President?

His failures have been listed times and again.No need to repeat,and there are many of them.

Now we have another failure of great importance.We have a Central Intelligence Agency that could not tell what was going on in Bengazi.This would normally be something they should have known about long before it happened.Then they apparently have lied about the whole mess every sence.What intelligence are they working on?Where are the inrelligence?Were all too busy playing footsie with the ladies,or,are we dealing with an administration that has no leader and no one telling them to get to work?

Pardon me,for this seems to be further failures for not just the administration but for the Country!

If the CIA has no more intelligence than seems on this where we lost 4 good men,pray tell what they know about the rest of the World?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24409 Nov 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
I tend to agree with the foreighn newspaper man that wrote his column.He stated the U.S. could get over Obama but the problem was ,could the U.S. get over the fools that voted this fool in as President?
His failures have been listed times and again.No need to repeat,and there are many of them.
Now we have another failure of great importance.We have a Central Intelligence Agency that could not tell what was going on in Bengazi.This would normally be something they should have known about long before it happened.Then they apparently have lied about the whole mess every sence.What intelligence are they working on?Where are the inrelligence?Were all too busy playing footsie with the ladies,or,are we dealing with an administration that has no leader and no one telling them to get to work?
Pardon me,for this seems to be further failures for not just the administration but for the Country!
If the CIA has no more intelligence than seems on this where we lost 4 good men,pray tell what they know about the rest of the World?
You ignorant pos you always post stupidity.

You are not welcome here you sorry pos.

Romney lost, you leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Mike Duquette 132,254
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 1 hr Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 1 hr LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 1 hr Mitt Romney 1
Brett 1 hr Wasted 9
teena Marie mills 1 hr Bitch 17
curtis 1 hr gator111 5
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Earl 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE