sexy girl

Columbus, IN

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Who are the hottest guys in town 18-26 ?
gator

Asia/Pacific Region

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Remove the age restrictions and it is me. Well, off to make a truck payment
Karen

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2013
"gator", you misunderstood the question. The question was about "hot guys", not about who is the biggest, hottest, steamiest pile of "dog crap". If the question HAD BEEN about the biggest, hottest, steamiest pile of dog crap, then your answer (above) would have been appropriate and "right on target". Also, forget age restrictions, the winner would be you AT ANY AGE!
Maggie

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Oct 18, 2013
The above post, by Karen, is probably the biggest complement gator ever had in his whole life.
BehindTheScenes

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Maggie wrote:
The above post, by Karen, is probably the biggest complement gator ever had in his whole life.
Trying to act smart, with the commas lol. What does complement mean? Wait, did you mean compliment?
Maggie

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2013
"Behind The Scenes", does the word "moron" mean anything in your life? Something seems to lacking in your case. Complement means to make something complete or whole, not to make someone feel better, etc. I'd say the above statement, by Karen, sums-up and makes the description of gator whole. By the way, since you wanted to jump into this, maybe Karen's statement touched a nerve in your case too.
cowgirl 21

Pella, IA

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Christopher trimmer he moved he a few months ago thats all i know of him he is from jersey
GottaBeGator

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2013
gator wrote:
Remove the age restrictions and it is me. Well, off to make a truck payment
Gotta agree Gator is the hottest guy around (face red as a beet) from all the sweat from that hard walking and picking up pop cans. He sweats like a work horse with all that hard walking and constant bending and looking. Even in cold weather he's the hottest and sweatiest by far. He looks like Johnny Walker but is far hotter, redder, and sweatier.
AgreedThatsHim

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2013
GottaBeGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta agree Gator is the hottest guy around (face red as a beet) from all the sweat from that hard walking and picking up pop cans. He sweats like a work horse with all that hard walking and constant bending and looking. Even in cold weather he's the hottest and sweatiest by far. He looks like Johnny Walker but is far hotter, redder, and sweatier.
I agree with everything you said. Gator is far hotter and sweatier than anyone else around.
NJ kydd

London, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2013
Hey I heard I was on here I am the guy from NJ Chris trimmer what's going bville
scuess

London, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2013
THE HOTTIEST GUY AROUND HERE drives a ws,truck he sure is hot.
NJ kydd

London, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2013
scuess wrote:
THE HOTTIEST GUY AROUND HERE drives a ws,truck he sure is hot.
what's a ws truck I drive a truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gR hampton boys basketball tourney 29 min post 10
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 53 min trouble maker 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Wisdom of God 170,627
Let's start a House of Worship for Athiest 2 hr Christen 8
is trump gonna be peached or not ? 6 hr need to know 27
In Front of Hosptial 6 hr bb c 3
Jealous much 7 hr ACH 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages