an angel

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

steven is a gay guy i know he has a kid and all but thats because im the one who tlked him into doing it... he is always trying to get some from me and im like no im not like that
Oger

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Judged:

an angel wrote:
steven is a gay guy i know he has a kid and all but thats because im the one who tlked him into doing it... he is always trying to get some from me and im like no im not like that
Well I sure would not get on here and spread the word that you attract Homo's...lol
blessed by three

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

you are so full of it. I know this kid well and he is not like that. you're just trying to stir up trouble. he's a good kid trying to do right by his daughter. leave him alone
curious

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

you got the balls to call him gay to his face go for it, I know this boy and you are stupid.
childish

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

this guy is a wonderful father to his child and a faithful boyfriend to his amazing girlfriend your probably just jealous he wouldn't give it to you..your probably some hoe like the rest of the Knox county women and got jealous and wanted to be a bitch!! shut your mouth! why try to ruin something someone else has by starting bull shit rumors..your time will come for talking about people like that if it hasnt yet!
OMG come on

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

steven is married now works everyday of his life lives with his beautiful wife and there daughter and is expecting a baby boy n a few months you all need to hush!! for real and grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min I hate a muslim 139,086
Who is running for knox County Jailer? 7 min tobad 131
Jon Hammons arrested 14 min Carney 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 min LIbEralS 25,969
knox county social services 32 min Ohreally 11
Mayor Thompson baby 36 min Shut Up This is so Wron 38
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 39 min City 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search