steven warfield has problems

steven warfield has problems

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

an angel

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2010
steven is a gay guy i know he has a kid and all but thats because im the one who tlked him into doing it... he is always trying to get some from me and im like no im not like that
Oger

Fulton, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2010
an angel wrote:
steven is a gay guy i know he has a kid and all but thats because im the one who tlked him into doing it... he is always trying to get some from me and im like no im not like that
Well I sure would not get on here and spread the word that you attract Homo's...lol
blessed by three

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2010
you are so full of it. I know this kid well and he is not like that. you're just trying to stir up trouble. he's a good kid trying to do right by his daughter. leave him alone
curious

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2010
you got the balls to call him gay to his face go for it, I know this boy and you are stupid.
childish

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2013
this guy is a wonderful father to his child and a faithful boyfriend to his amazing girlfriend your probably just jealous he wouldn't give it to you..your probably some hoe like the rest of the Knox county women and got jealous and wanted to be a bitch!! shut your mouth! why try to ruin something someone else has by starting bull shit rumors..your time will come for talking about people like that if it hasnt yet!
OMG come on

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2013
steven is married now works everyday of his life lives with his beautiful wife and there daughter and is expecting a baby boy n a few months you all need to hush!! for real and grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wives to protest Daniel Boone Pageant !!! 20 min MilfHunter 3
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 22 min Nasty 11
knox central cheer 52 min Whooo 10
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 1 hr Fact 13
Where is Travis Hughes 1 hr Fact 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,810
JC AD at KC 3 hr Laugh out loud 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages