Publicserviceann ouncement

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Krystal Shields is a thief. Everyone that populates this area needs to know about it. My advice to anyone whose address is known to her is to get a nice alarm system and some cameras because she will steal from you and she will coax her dope head buddies to help her do it. Just wanted everyone to know! Happy Holidays!
jail tracker

Heidrick, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
This girl tried to con me a few years ago, so I recognize the name, but I can't remember the face. This is why we need the jail's website online. That way we'll have some idea who we are dealing with.

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
She's not in jail yet. She will be though. But until then, everyone needs to watch out. She's pregnant, so she probably seems innocent. But she's not. She's on dope and she's a thief. I think it's sad, but people need to know about her!! You have to protect yourself & what you've worked for!
question

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Is this the girl with George mcadams if so they are both dope heads and your right they will steal from anybody

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Sure is! Well ... She's with a little of everyone ... But she's a THIEF!!!!!!!
Yep

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2012
She will rob u blind. Don't know how she got so bad off. She uses to be an ok person. Dope I guess?
herd

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Is it true . I herd she got caught her and George did they?
lol

United States

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Hope they did get caught gets a couple of dope heads off the street
red neck

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Is what's f***ed up is , they'll rat and be walking in a week.
yup

Hazard, KY

#11 Nov 29, 2012
they got her and rj. george is next
gpq

Barbourville, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2012
George isn't next...he has already been got. He was in court this morning wearin his orange and white jumpsuit
lol

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2012
What a idiot George jus got out of rehab for the shit he was doin. You would he would learn he is not very good at stealing. I would say stick to your day job but I don't think he has ever worked a day in his life. He's just worthless better off for everybody now he's in jail. I mean there all wortheless righty.
Haha

Barbourville, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Bitch gets what she deserves. She's robbed me and a cpl friends of mine we beat her ass and she gets a assault warrant on me and my friend. Hahah glad she's in jail but She will jus rat and get back out. She's a low life p.o.s. Get over urself girl or ull have more asswhoopins coming
Disgusted

Hazard, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Krystal I know at some point you or someone you know will read this. How can you choose a life of drugs and crime over your unborn child??? Do you have any idea how many people would give ANYTHING for a child???? Open your eyes. Grow up!!!!! Stop being a thieving skank!
Gross

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
She is NASTY! She just needs to stay in jail
curious

London, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2012
How long does she have to stay in jail?
Lets see

Manchester, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Until she gets out
someone

Somerset, KY

#19 Jul 14, 2014
this skank is runnin around actin like shes got a good life, she pretends shes got a wonderful man and hes an ex con whos been sneakin and callin his ex in Manchester and she pretends shes clean and sober, haha they aint foolin anybody
younastayyy

London, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2014
She's getting ready to either pay restitution or go back to jail. One or the other. Nasty ass thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min dollarsbill 132,187
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 7 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 7 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 8 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 10 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 11 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 11 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search