I Know her

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

wonder what they have Holly Adkins in jail for? That's James Blakely's stepdaughter. He should at least go her bond.
Well You Know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Why should he bond her out? She (or anyone) will never learn from their mistakes if someone always bails them out. Let them sit in jail for awhile maybe next time they will think twice about what they are doing?
someone who knows

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

I Know her wrote:
wonder what they have Holly Adkins in jail for? That's James Blakely's stepdaughter. He should at least go her bond.
if you want her out so bad you go her bond they tryed to get her out but cant
ha ha

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

i hope they lock her up and throw away the key she is a dope headed theif
Dustin

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Hey thats my cousin your talking about. Who cares if she is, she is still my cousin. If you people have enough sense in your head, you'd stop talking about people behind their backs and actually have guts to say it them to their face. You don't know what all shes been through. She lost her mother in a fire and my dad was the only person their for her.
some girl

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

she is a thief, whore, and a rat I know this for a fact. So i think she needs to stay in jail. Oh but give a little time she will be out. And yes i will say it to her face , shes a little pu**y, oh and if i were her cousin i surely wouldnt advertise it!
lynn

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

was your dad there for u dustin he is worthless.
DustinB

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Judged:

lynn wrote:
was your dad there for u dustin he is worthless.
if your talking about James you shut your mouth if this is who i think it is i know alot of stuff on you you pill who@#$ i have a whole hand full of pills here want to suck my di#$ for them? well you cant cause i dont want to get something ajaxs cant take off if this is not who im thinking of then sorry get some sleep sleepy head
monster dic

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

holly blows me anytime i want her to. usually a couple of nerve pills is all she asks for. deep throats it too.
Hollys uncle ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Holly if you read this crap by some chance you keep your head up i know you dont remember me but your mommy was my sister im gonna call james and leave my # today i want you to call me
haha

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

dustin u need to stop smokin so much weed. ur brain is already fried . stop takin up for that skank an she's not ur cousin u dummy. she would have been ur step sister if her mom an ur crazy dad would have got married. u or ur daddy would not never get father of the year. u need to grow up!
DustinB

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Judged:

i didnt wright she was my cousin i put dustin b and i have stoped smokin weed i drink now but only on the weekends and only at home you would be suprised how much a person can change when they stop hanging around your kind so talk all you want person only knows there own kind and i dont know and one more thing i pay my child sorrport and your right im not a good father thats why i just stay away but i know my child is being rised right and i dont want to mess that up for her but my dad is good to me if not for him i dont know were i would be
straight up

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

yeah i know holly shes been around the block a time or to and now thats shes out of jail she will go around the block again.......shes nothing but a meth head w****.i dont know how in the world she got out of jail so soon makes you wonder....either she rated her way out or shes sucked her way out huh...has to be one or the other........shes nothing but a trouble maker im so glad that guy michael she was with got away from her and straighted up......i seen him a couple of months ago he looks so much better since hes been away from her.....i heard he got married to that blonde headed chick that hes been with for i guess i wanna say 2 years now...im glad to hear that hes in such a better place and is going good ....its about time he gets holly out of the picture and be with someone thats a lot better than her
just_me

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

What about her friend melissa? They went to jail together in london a while back. What happened to her?
guy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

how can i get up with her
just here

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

guy wrote:
how can i get up with her
pulaski county detention center. USMS got her
Hmmm

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Who is Holly's mother? What is her full name?
someone who does know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Holly is n Laurel County Jail on federal manufacturing charges where she ratted on Rusty Collins an Ed Wilburn. She will b out n a couple more years
Hmmm

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

someone who does know wrote:
Holly is n Laurel County Jail on federal manufacturing charges where she ratted on Rusty Collins an Ed Wilburn. She will b out n a couple more years
I don't care about all that BS, I just want to know what her mothers full name is. If she is in Laurel Co jail she isn't showing up on Jail tracker!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 min lol 81,194
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min S C A 138,516
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 min redeemer 25,971
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 16 min Posh 45
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChristWarrior 122,638
Larry dye and Amy dye 22 min haha 18
Who remembers Mary Francis (Jan '13) 25 min Truth 24
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 53 min holland 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search