Ford City, PA

#64 Feb 22, 2012
diana hill
Daddy

Barbourville, KY

#66 Feb 23, 2012
eubank wrote:
diana hill
He really deserves to have to do something that ugly, I hope she gets that big BUCK tooth stuck right in the head of it ,just peals the hide off, it could not happen to a better guy.What a loser, he must be hard up my boy here never gets any and he said he wouldent do her so DAMIT MAN, he will do any thing old, ugly, blind he really dont care but he said he woukld cull that...LOL....
twopeople

Manchester, KY

#67 Mar 6, 2012
Well hell if it worked for daddy it just might work for us. My lady and I are looking for the same. A hot ass female who likes to party and play and go both ways. Cause the truth is she's been looking for a female friend with benefits and no strings attached. I promise you will be tkwn care of. Please feel free to submit your resume to two_people10@yahoo
Wants some too

Barbourville, KY

#69 Mar 27, 2012
allie wrote:
im looking to be a sex slave or just your slut and your buddys whatever you like im here write to me @ alli3.jackson@yahoo.com
I am a hot chick and I want another hot chick to bring home to my hot hubby. I wanna make all his dreams come true. Are you up for that Ms A?:)
deep or wide??????

Somerset, KY

#70 Mar 28, 2012
naughty wrote:
<quoted text>dang didnt know there was 9 inch guys in barbourville mmmmmmmmmm
yes mam duck my wife and I. And you would have nine inches of cock where ever you'd like it.
Daddy

Barbourville, KY

#73 Jun 20, 2012
Me and my girlfriend are now interviewing for a sex slave for a week end poistion only, some ref are required. She must be a hot ass bitch, between the ages of 23 and 30. Please no ugly bitches apply.
yourslave

Australia

#76 Apr 23, 2013
i would love to be a slave . Made to lick suck work and bashed all the time. Im male 40 . Single living in australia. Come and get me . Nackerlack@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min dollarsbill 132,119
Cody Carnes 2 hr molly 4
terry smith from the creek 2 hr molly 8
jason hughes 5 hr stranger 2
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 7 hr kim 186
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 12 hr friend 16
dinky phipps 13 hr Comment 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info