“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2012

If so, please watch this interview.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Is there a difference between that and the "snatching away"?

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Rambler65 wrote:
Is there a difference between that and the "snatching away"?
No, I believe it's the same concept. The real question however, is this, does it take place before or after the Anti-Christ comes to Earth.
abc

London, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>No, I believe it's the same concept. The real question however, is this, does it take place before or after the Anti-Christ comes to Earth.
1 John 4, Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world....//////abc When I read this if I understand correct does it not say ( Wich you have herd is comeing and even now is already in the world ( When was this book written? The book of John then if I understand correct when the book of John was written then antichrist was already in the world, so you say comeing to earth is the world and the earth the same places? and if the antichrist was already in the world when the book of John was written then has not the antichrist been here for thousands of years?
well

Barbourville, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Yes I believe

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>1 John 4, Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world....//////abc When I read this if I understand correct does it not say ( Wich you have herd is comeing and even now is already in the world ( When was this book written? The book of John then if I understand correct when the book of John was written then antichrist was already in the world, so you say comeing to earth is the world and the earth the same places? and if the antichrist was already in the world when the book of John was written then has not the antichrist been here for thousands of years?
Sorry, I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>No, I believe it's the same concept. The real question however, is this, does it take place before or after the Anti-Christ comes to Earth.
Have you watched the movie "Left Behind"? I'm not really good at figuring out parables or what some of the authors of the Bible are trying to say, but I think the Rapture will be before the Anti-Christ as one last warning to non-believers. Who's to say that the Rapture hasn't already happened? Maybe it happened over time instead of just one poof. There's a lot of room for different opinions or meanings of what the Scriptures are actually saying.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Rambler65 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you watched the movie "Left Behind"? I'm not really good at figuring out parables or what some of the authors of the Bible are trying to say, but I think the Rapture will be before the Anti-Christ as one last warning to non-believers. Who's to say that the Rapture hasn't already happened? Maybe it happened over time instead of just one poof. There's a lot of room for different opinions or meanings of what the Scriptures are actually saying.
Yes, and I believe the "Left Behind" series is vastly misleading. I don't believe the Bible actually says anything about him leaving anyone behind. It's a mistranslation, or just a wrong interpretation, in my opinion.
athiest

Barbourville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I believe the "Left Behind" series is vastly misleading. I don't believe the Bible actually says anything about him leaving anyone behind. It's a mistranslation, or just a wrong interpretation, in my opinion.
Wake up America ! No God , No Heaven, No Hell, And certainly no truth in the bible !!

Location hidden

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I believe the "Left Behind" series is vastly misleading. I don't believe the Bible actually says anything about him leaving anyone behind. It's a mistranslation, or just a wrong interpretation, in my opinion.
That's the point I was making that one could be told by 30 different people what the Scriptures mean to them and probably all would be different. I think that if you really want to understand what they mean is to get yourself a Bible and read it yourself. You don't have to be a graduate of Seminary to make your own conclusions. Being able to read will help of course or you could be one of the sheep that believe what others tell you. That could be a very wrong decision as most don't know what they're talking about to start with. Back to the Rapture question: Yes I believe it will happen. Depending on what Church affiliation you have if you would even hear about the Rapture as some don't even teach about it.
just wondering

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
if your such a non believer as you say you are then why do you keep making topix like this?

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2012
athiest wrote:
<quoted text> Wake up America ! No God , No Heaven, No Hell, And certainly no truth in the bible !!
I once thought just as you do. However, after taking a long hard look at this world and the things which are transpiring in it, I cannot help but to rethink my position on the subject. And I believe Atheists are going to be in for a surprise. What we may believe to be factual may not be factual at all. There must be a higher power.(A God.)

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>if your such a non believer as you say you are then why do you keep making topix like this?
Just use common sense and don't worry about what I believe.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Rambler65 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the point I was making that one could be told by 30 different people what the Scriptures mean to them and probably all would be different. I think that if you really want to understand what they mean is to get yourself a Bible and read it yourself. You don't have to be a graduate of Seminary to make your own conclusions. Being able to read will help of course or you could be one of the sheep that believe what others tell you. That could be a very wrong decision as most don't know what they're talking about to start with. Back to the Rapture question: Yes I believe it will happen. Depending on what Church affiliation you have if you would even hear about the Rapture as some don't even teach about it.
I happened to have learned the Scriptures under the Rutledge of pastor Arnold Murray. And when you've been taught that way for as long as I have, it's very hard to except any other doctrine. When you get a chance, just listen to some of his lectures on you tube and you'll see what I'm talking about. However, you have a really good point, as it's the same questions I often ask.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Rambler65 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the point I was making that one could be told by 30 different people what the Scriptures mean to them and probably all would be different. I think that if you really want to understand what they mean is to get yourself a Bible and read it yourself. You don't have to be a graduate of Seminary to make your own conclusions. Being able to read will help of course or you could be one of the sheep that believe what others tell you. That could be a very wrong decision as most don't know what they're talking about to start with. Back to the Rapture question: Yes I believe it will happen. Depending on what Church affiliation you have if you would even hear about the Rapture as some don't even teach about it.
Its according to ones understanding of the word Rapture.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Its according to ones understanding of the word Rapture.
True, besides, the word "Rapture" never appears in the Bible. Also, how are you Limbertwig?

Haven't really talked with you on here since your return.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min uninformed idiot 1,510
Long John Silvers 17 min smark 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,273
holly cole 35 min Fact 1
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 47 min Wondering 8
Flatlick auction open? 51 min Question 1
hot girl a the funeral home 1 hr steve 8
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 21 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••