so funny

London, KY

#24 Aug 24, 2012
Judy u are a sick b*tch...... No1 likes u your kids cant even stand u they want to go with Dave and he isnt even there REAL DAD(only the little girl)..Monica for u, your a pus*y ass bi*ch if u dont beat the hell out of her!!!!
anonomous

United States

#25 Aug 24, 2012
The only reason Monica isn't doing anything is because she has her kids to think about. Judy doesn't care cuz if she did she wouldn't let her kids run around outside all damn night when their supposed to be somewhere and their actually not. Monica I'd the adult about this hole damn dumb ass drama
lovergurl

United States

#26 Aug 24, 2012
if u r so freaking bad why dont u beat the hell out of me...u most be the pussy.....and sorry my kids loves me, they also love dave 2 bc he has been their daddy for 8 years thats just how much u no about me...so grow the hell up and keep my name out of your mouth...and i will not comment again on this bc i was ask not too get on here and act like a 5 years old hiding behind the computer like u...i have better things to do than seat on here and play the lil baby games....so grow the hell up and get a life
lovergurl

United States

#27 Aug 24, 2012
i dont let my kids run around outside bitch...i think her daddy is out there with her...sooooo get a life...oooh matter of fact called the police and tell them shes out there by herself and see where it gets u....LMAO...end of the story...get a life and stay the hell out of mind
Collll

United States

#28 Aug 24, 2012
Judy it doesnt look like Monica was hiding behind a computer she posted her name!!!! Why would u do that to your so called friend? I have never once heard you say that you didn't do anything with her husband, is it true you and him are or was talking?
Kayla

United States

#29 Aug 26, 2012
Judy u look like a man don't no why any1 would want your fat crack your butt is long and u wear your pants too tight need to buy some clothes that fit you!
lovergurl

United States

#30 Aug 26, 2012
my man likes it is all matters....dont use hating baby bc im better than u
so funny

London, KY

#31 Aug 27, 2012
dIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A MAN? OH YEAH LONNIE
friend of mind

United States

#32 Aug 27, 2012
none of your f**king business who her man is so get a life and get over yourself....judy dont worry about those dick licking wh**e up there they r just mad because you got what they want and cant have
jackson manors

United States

#33 Sep 7, 2012
god this place up here is nuthing but trublem but i told bitch dont runn their mouth about me and my kids cuz they would get their ass beat and they didnt listen so i beat ur ass bitch
just asking

Dyer, TN

#34 Sep 8, 2012
Where is jackson Manor sounds like a war zone who is in charge of that place. I would hate to live there.
a fact

United States

#35 Sep 8, 2012
that place aint nothing but a hell hole and nosey ass people
SayyyWhattt

United States

#36 Sep 19, 2012
I say we all meet in the middle of the ball court and have a spelling bee. Who ever wins, wins the arguement. ;)
P.S. None of you will or CAN win. Learn to spell please. Oh, and act your fcking age.
its me

United States

#37 Sep 19, 2012
judy i love you babygirl
SayyyWhattt

Somerset, KY

#38 Sep 19, 2012
You should be included in the spelling bee.
** argument
yeahhh

United States

#39 Sep 20, 2012
I LOVE YOU TOO
LMAO

United States

#40 Sep 22, 2012
b**th he was with me friday around 11, i hope you know he dont love you right???
LMAO

United States

#41 Sep 22, 2012
that was for monica whatever her last name is...and for the judy girl...i dont know who judy is....but i guess he dont love anyone
judy

United States

#42 Sep 22, 2012
well i no who judy is...that me and i could care less who wrote this crap on here but whoever it was keep my name out of your mouth...and i could care less what lonnie or monica does
u no im right

United States

#43 Sep 23, 2012
you might get married to her motherf**ker but you want be happy bc you love me....u no im right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where were you back in the 70's? 4 min truth 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 min -Christopher Jarvis 812
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min -Christopher Jarvis 165,695
Dozier 32 min -Christopher Jarvis 2
Reasonable Arguments against the Existence of G... 50 min -Christopher Jarvis 1
What is wrong with people 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 6
Gays and trans sinners 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 6
Police and Ambulance 8 hr Molly 108

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages