First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering women

West Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Can someone tell me if the guy name Dave that works up there and his women broke up ? Just wondering cause he was flirting with me the other day!!!
clock

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Wondering women wrote:
Can someone tell me if the guy name Dave that works up there and his women broke up ? Just wondering cause he was flirting with me the other day!!!
yes he is!
camille

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2012
which Dave? I know more than one there
clock

London, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2012
the maintence man
Wondering women

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
So it is true? I heard today that Judy was cheating on Dave with some1 that lives up here's man? Has anyone heard anything??
its me

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
get a life i no who u r and no i aint cheating on anyone....or i aint done anything YET...tired of the accusing and the nosey ass people up here running their mouth when they dont no what the hell they r talking about...and matter of fact if he was flirting with u baby...go 4 it....
Wondering women

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Yet? He isn't yours anymore for it to be yet.... Hahaha :) you better go get back on your welfare cause he isn't going to be paying bills anymore , he has someone else or is talking to someone!!!!! I don't think u made him leave he finally wisoned up and left you
kim

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2012
I see Judy coming from Nathan's apartment. Apartment 3 all the time!!
nosey people

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2012
I see the nosey-ass's from the mannor are at it again..LMFAO'...what business is it of anyones who does what.....ARE- all u Damn Nosey GOOD-FOR NOTHING..LIARS AT THE MANNOR GOT NUTTIN BETTER 2 DO THAN RUN YA MOUTH ON PEOPLE AND LIE...AND I KNOW THAT JUDY DOES-NOT GO IN AND OUT OF APT 3'...IF YOUR GONNA LIE TELL A GOOD ONE..NOT ON THAT TRASH NATHAN THAT LIVES IN APT'3 !!!!!!!!!!
Trouble Makers

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Your Trouble Makers & Liars..are who lives in apt 3..and THE BIG-MOMMA THAT LIVES NEXT-DOOR TO JUDY....AND A FEW MORE THAT LIVE AROUND JUDY..SEE THEY POSTED THAT SAYING AT LIKE 2.AM..SO EVERYONE UP HERE KNOWS WHO THE NIGHT-OWLS ARE..DO THEY REALLY THINK THEY LOOK GOOD...THEY NEED TO BEE SLINGING SOME OF THAT FAT OFF OF THEM...AND STOP SLINGING LIES ON PEOPLE..WHY IS THE BIG-MOMMA SO CONCERNED WITH JUDY ??...SEE EVERYONE SEE THAT BIG-MOMMA GOING AROUND THE CIRCLE AT THE MANOR FROM APARTMENT TO APARTMENT..SPREADING LIES AND CAUSING TROUBLE...
clock

London, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Judy is a straight up HO* and always has been!!!! Bigg mommma ? u r referring to judy right?
Trouble Makers

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2012
No Judy IS NOT A STRAIGHT UP HO*....Big Momma That is Referring to U'....Obviously U' Do Not Understand What U' read..LOL. Keep Slinging Lies About People...And Causing Trouble ALL YOUR GOOD FOR...as the manor turns so does the trouble makers, and nosey ass's...& the Liars !
judy

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2012
aint that the freaking truth nosey ass people up here thats all they do go from apt to apt starting trouble...first start i dont drew welfare and never will i drew it bc i dont gotten have welfare as like everyone eles lay back and drew their lil SSI check and seat on their ass outside all nite watching and being nosey...and as far as dave i dont need him to pay my bills. and b**ch he never left me i told him to leave bc of being accuse of shit all the time i didnt do if u freaking wanting no so bad. and if hes seeing someone eles than good 4 him. and fat ass ho, b**ch i aint no fat ass ho i been with the same guy for 8 years..oh but thats a big fat ho...i dont think so b**ch. and as far as nat...hahaha dam that was a good one. i think i can do better than nat,but fat ass slut i no u live up here and i could fucking care least what u say about me or dave.....
monica aka big momma

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2012
okay so since this was brought to my attention i had to find a computer to make my comment too....first of all no judys not sleeping with anyones man cuz i kicked him out log before her soooo shes sleeping with my left overs....and as far as big momma hell yeah i got a fat ass and honey my man loves it!!!! u can ave lonnie cuz just like u judy hes a waste of fucking skin too!! so good job trying to set this up to look like me and my friends posted this shit well too bad no one believes that bullsht cuz like i told the other day no ones jealous of ur ugly looking like a man ass....i have a man and im sure everyone knows that so get over urself honey!!!! and for everyone ese dave did leave judy and woudnt you if u were good to someone and thas what they did to u....and as far as who made this page i know which 3or4 apts this came out of wel i thik its pretty freaking clear that i dont give two fucks about ur pathetic lil lifes grow the fuck up people.....
anonomous

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2012
I think this is just a bunch of crap. I understand where Monica is coming from. Someone who is supposed to be your friend doesn't do shit like that to you. And as for you Judy, Dave us a good man and done everything for you that was dumb how you ruined that shit. But ya know.... your life isn't good so you have to go fuck up someone else's life. Take Monica's sloppy left overs. She clearly don't want them xD
anonomous

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2012
Oh... and its funny how Judy hated Angie so Mich and now that everyone knows she is a trifling hoe Angie is the only friend she has up here... the only reason she talks to Angie is so she has a babysitter so she can sneek off and go see Lonnie
i know

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Quit wasting your time on here and go enroll in a English class,because none of you all can spell worth a f*ck.
judy

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2012
i always was ang friend 4 your information and i dont got to have a baby setter, if i want to go see lonnie i will go and ill take my kid with me thank u so much if its any of your fucking business...so mind your own 2 cents and stay the hell out of mind. and ULGY theres nothing on this body ulgy...IMAO
monica aka big momma

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2012
welp this will be the last time i waste my time on this bullshit.....bitch u are fucking ugly ask anyone sorry i ever told anyone not to run their mouths about u when i thought were my girl....well as everyone knows anything i have to say i have said to ur face on many occasions i have no reason to hide like a lil punk a***itch!!! I DO NOT GIVE TWO *UCKS THAT U R WITH LONNIE I HAVE MOVED ON TO MUCH MUCH BIGGER THINGS IN MY LIFE....so why dont u stop running ur cocksucker on here and go put his lil 4inches in it bitch....o and p.s. y dont u st running ur mouth to him so he has no reason to call me or show me the textes im sick of getting his calls when they have nothing to do with his kids! so let him know that im doing nothing for now and see how long he fucks with ur loose sloppy a**!!! CUZ AS EVERYONE KNOWS THE ONLY REASON HE TALKS TO U IS TO SEE WHAT IM DOING AND WHO IM TALKING TOO AND HES USING U TO DO IT!!! i feel so bad for dave and ur kids...u have turned into such a low life peice of shit person and mother! and as far as nate goes he doesnt need to be sleepin with u he has people he gets its from on the regular basis
anonomous_2

United States

#21 Aug 23, 2012
OMFG are yall serious man. god we all know the shit about judy is true just duke it out and let it be over with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Lee Hibbard - Information Needed????? 2 min Big Sister 3
mike mcdonald 1 hr lol 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr IND 152,052
No regrets 4 hr Quantummist 13
Trump and NAMBLA 4 hr Quantummist 10
Deputy officially in fatally shooting 4 hr Quantummist 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 6 hr Donald 58
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 8 hr Quantummist 36

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web