taylor

Barbourville, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2009
does anyone know a benny McCully. he is suppose to live around here. he is a cancer survivor that was supposed to be healed by a dr from an amish community in tn. i need to find that dr. i have cancer. please let me know if you know benny or this dr swartz. thank you.
Swweet

Okolona, AR

#2 Dec 19, 2009
taylor wrote:
does anyone know a benny McCully. he is suppose to live around here. he is a cancer survivor that was supposed to be healed by a dr from an amish community in tn. i need to find that dr. i have cancer. please let me know if you know benny or this dr swartz. thank you.
I'm very sorry to hear about your condition, I dont know the mccully man your speaking of but I do know of a doctor Ruben Schwartz. Write to him for an appointment at:
Vernon Community
1205 Radure Road
Hestand, KY 42151
This is the only way to get an appoinment...I hope this helps Not sure if its the one your looking for but He is Amish and has been known to work Miracles
SOMEBODY

Ford City, PA

#3 Dec 19, 2009
taylor wrote:
does anyone know a benny McCully. he is suppose to live around here. he is a cancer survivor that was supposed to be healed by a dr from an amish community in tn. i need to find that dr. i have cancer. please let me know if you know benny or this dr swartz. thank you.
no doctor can heal you only god has that power.But i hope he can help you i know what cancer does my mom died from it but doesn't mean you will they are a lot that survives it.Its according to they type of cancer you have and where its located and how far it has spreaded.They is this man i read about who found a cure by experimenting with him wifes cooking utensils and potatoes and you i forget what all else.But they are still testing it.but he said it did work he had cancer so it must have he cured hisself.The Kanzius Machine.Look that up on the internet and read about it.I hope it helps
taylor

Barbourville, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2009
yes sweet that is the dr. i found him and saw him today. we will see what he can do. thank you and thank yu somebody. i will lookup the machine and see what i can find out. bless yu both.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2013
taylor wrote:
yes sweet that is the dr. i found him and saw him today. we will see what he can do. thank you and thank yu somebody. i will lookup the machine and see what i can find out. bless yu both.
How did this work out for you?
star

Columbia, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Rueban saved my life when there was no hope left in the world. Today ten years later, I am a grandmother. wife. mother. friend and alive
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
star wrote:
Rueban saved my life when there was no hope left in the world. Today ten years later, I am a grandmother. wife. mother. friend and alive
Mind if I ask what ailed you?
cancer

London, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
I have cancer in my family and I would really like to know more about Rueban, what?
well now

Barbourville, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
cancer wrote:
I have cancer in my family and I would really like to know more about Rueban, what?
He's simply awesome! He's a Amish dr. Write, get an appointment and go!!
shedevil

Hazard, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
SOMEBODY wrote:
<quoted text>no doctor can heal you only god has that power.But i hope he can help you i know what cancer does my mom died from it but doesn't mean you will they are a lot that survives it.Its according to they type of cancer you have and where its located and how far it has spreaded.They is this man i read about who found a cure by experimenting with him wifes cooking utensils and potatoes and you i forget what all else.But they are still testing it.but he said it did work he had cancer so it must have he cured hisself.The Kanzius Machine.Look that up on the internet and read about it.I hope it helps
But god works thru doctors.he gives the doctors the knowledge right.I read a book I forget who wrote it but he seemed right on the money.he said he had did some investaging and he had proof the gov had a cure for cancer but wouldn't release it cause if they did it would put pharmicatical companys and hospitals out of business.cause they's more money to be made by not curing cancer.he said if scientist found a cure gov would buy it from them.but its hard to believe they'd let their own people die for money.
SouthernEd

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
SOMEBODY wrote:
<quoted text>no doctor can heal you only god has that power.But i hope he can help you i know what cancer does my mom died from it but doesn't mean you will they are a lot that survives it.Its according to they type of cancer you have and where its located and how far it has spreaded.They is this man i read about who found a cure by experimenting with him wifes cooking utensils and potatoes and you i forget what all else.But they are still testing it.but he said it did work he had cancer so it must have he cured hisself.The Kanzius Machine.Look that up on the internet and read about it.I hope it helps
Now if God can heal cancer, and he is a loving God, then why doesn't he heal everyone that has it? And why heal some and not others, or better yet why does it even exist to slowly torture humans to death?
well now

Barbourville, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2013
SouthernEd wrote:
<quoted text>Now if God can heal cancer, and he is a loving God, then why doesn't he heal everyone that has it? And why heal some and not others, or better yet why does it even exist to slowly torture humans to death?
We are not to question God. He knows what he's doing
only god knows

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Ur so right well now got don't heal everyone if there is not a cauterization why blame god god knows when ppl has had anuff and can't go on god had a vary good reason for takeing those who are sick..do question gods will u never know it can back fare on you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 5 min gimme a nickle 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Yes and Amen 131,111
Marica 1015 10 min BOLD 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 11 min Love the kids 119
Gary Martin 11 min bigmouth 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min The Apostle 7,216
David Thompson 15 min blah blah 3

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]