info

Sheridan, AR

#1 Dec 11, 2012
i need info on all the local churches i am about to start doing something for kids but i need to what churches are trully willing to help kids out i didnt start this to start trouble
but ill be giving things for tham to give away to kidsi want to make sure the kids get the stuff i am going to giver away

better off

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2012
info wrote:
i need info on all the local churches i am about to start doing something for kids but i need to what churches are trully willing to help kids out i didnt start this to start trouble
but ill be giving things for tham to give away to kidsi want to make sure the kids get the stuff i am going to giver away
i think you would be better off just trying to find the needy familys on your own.its sad to say but alot of the people in some of the churches like to pick an choose which kid gets what.meaning that some of the nicer things will go to certain kids an the other kids will get whats left.its like when you donate to goodwill,the employees get the first option to buy the nicer things before they ever get put on the shelf to sale.thats not right in my opinion.
well

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
The only way a employe of good will get to buy anything is that its put on the shelf for at least 24 hrs and no one buys it then the employe has the chance know because a former employe told me so.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
info wrote:
Stay away from them all, is the best advice I can give.
fact

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2012
well wrote:
The only way a employe of good will get to buy anything is that its put on the shelf for at least 24 hrs and no one buys it then the employe has the chance know because a former employe told me so.
you don't know what ur talking about the employees at corbin good will put a sold sign on the furniture before it comes from the back. i saw this with my own eyes. i stood and watch the employee bring the book back to the front after she put the sold sign on the furniture. be there on monday and watch. i can point the employee out to you that did this. and the other girl cashier took the book and put it back under the counter. both need to be fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 27 min BBP 6
Phillip Vaughn 37 min james 5
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 43 min what!? 37
We need Mike Warren 54 min Good read 27
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 1 hr barsnap 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr The_Box 131,435
hubbs creek...anyone 2 hr just wondering 5
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 3 hr Gray Citizan 4
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr Local Guy 57
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 12 hr wondering 4