Lucky one

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Heard they came in and pulled their files Friday!
wondering

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Lucky one wrote:
Heard they came in and pulled their files Friday!
is this really true does anyone know for a fact
IRS

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

i hope this is not true,,,,she has always done my taxes for me
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Wouldn't be the first time those files have been pulled. Thursday night was probably a long night of forging signatures and fixing files!
false

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

IRS wrote:
i hope this is not true,,,,she has always done my taxes for me
Its not true..Don't pay no attention this crap because it's just someone making stuff up and trying to hurt them peoples business..there has been someone on here that's been posting false stuff and slandering their business for a while now..It's obvious to see it's just miserable,no life immature people that's trying to slander and hurt others just like they do everything else around this town...Get a life people and leave other peoples life's alone..Worry about yourself and this town will be much better off!
Nopie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

i bet it is true
nice

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

false wrote:
<quoted text>Its not true..Don't pay no attention this crap because it's just someone making stuff up and trying to hurt them peoples business..there has been someone on here that's been posting false stuff and slandering their business for a while now..It's obvious to see it's just miserable,no life immature people that's trying to slander and hurt others just like they do everything else around this town...Get a life people and leave other peoples life's alone..Worry about yourself and this town will be much better off!
Good try u must be family
taxpayer

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

It's sad that people are this bored to sit and trash good people..I've had my taxes done there for years! And This is FALSE in case you uneducated people didn't already know the IRS visits all tax offices at random. I had a friend who use to work at h&r block and they said it was random. Why not leave them alone you've tried to trash them for months
yep

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

taxpayer wrote:
It's sad that people are this bored to sit and trash good people..I've had my taxes done there for years! And This is FALSE in case you uneducated people didn't already know the IRS visits all tax offices at random. I had a friend who use to work at h&r block and they said it was random. Why not leave them alone you've tried to trash them for months
Well said...
tax payer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

how do i get in contact with bran stutter tax service to get my last years tax returns or find out if they're doing tax work this year?
Wondering

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Call them I called yesterday
john doe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

They still crookin people?
Tootsie

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Here we go again bunch junk if there was anything to this they would be out of business why don't you find something to do and you wouldn't have your noise stuck in someone business you don't know anything about..
get a life ppl

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

They are good honest people , I know have known there for three years now an she is a good worker , I don't get why people want to ing other ppl down because they don't have a life, they would never rip anyone off . Some ppl need to grow up and leave good honest ppl alone !!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

get a life ppl wrote:
They are good honest people , I know have known there for three years now an she is a good worker , I don't get why people want to ing other ppl down because they don't have a life, they would never rip anyone off . Some ppl need to grow up and leave good honest ppl alone !!!!!!!!!!
You are full o crap and I can prove it.

Carmen stole a bunch of peoples returns the year before last, including one of my friends. She took their $3500 check and deposited it into her or her accomplices bank account in Ohio. When the IRS interviewed my friend they also realized Carmen had put fraudulent info in the return.

Before you start saying this is false, you better be aware that my friend secretly taped Carmen with their iphone in her office, while trying to get their money back. My friend had already spoke with the IRS and knew that the check was stolen and cashed but Carmen lied. It was a mess just trying to get the money back.

Anyways, its no skin off my teeth if people want to have their taxes done by a crook and risk getting your money stole or audited for her cheating on them. But don't say she is honest when there is proof that is a lie. Just search the Branstutter threads from late 2012 with people posting about getting ripped off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 139,001
subway for mike corey 1 hr Versa vice 39
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 123,128
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 2 hr Wow 54
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 3 hr right 5
Michael Warren 3 hr Gibson 25
Hair Salons 4 hr Help 1
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 4 hr juice 28
•••