Tiffany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Kittens to a good home. There are 3 I think all boys. They are all black and white. Posting for friend. She needs to give them away ASAP she is moving soon and can't take them with her. You can contact me. Email: tiffbruner23@gmail.com
Or just comment here
Tiffany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

They are about 9 weeks old.
Tiffany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Anyone looking for a kitten?
good luck

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I've got five female siamese/tabby mixes that are going on 12 weeks old,been trying to find decent homes for them too,many fake interested that eventually changed their minds,I'm trying to get them to a no kill shelters,but they are also swamped with an overload of kittens.I am afraid that i will have to take them to knox/whitley's animal death house.
and we took these cats in after the previous owners did a midnight skip an abanded them, took the siamese and left the pregnant female behind.thus my soft hearted and soft headed wife thrust them upon us(me,i do all the cleaning and getting mighty damn tired of it)not to mention the expense of buying litter and food.I told my old lady never again or else I'm leaving.so if some kind heated souls out there can help this young lady and myself you will be remembered in my prayers.
Tiffany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I completely understand! I saved the mother of these kittens, little did I know she was pregnant. Well surprise after about 2 weeks at my house she had her kittens. I am trying my hardest to avoid taking them to an animal shelter because as you said earlier they are over run right now. I just hope someone can give them a good home and soon! Good luck to you as well!!!
info

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

would be interested in a couple of the siamese ones.can you post a number or address to call
tiffany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

You may want to search for his post... he may not be subscribed to mine! If you change your mind about the black and white ones I have you can email me. Its listed in the fisrt comment... thanks
well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I have 6 kittens that are about 8 weeks old free to a good home as well!
Meow

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I'm looking for a female kitten or 2!!! Will be kept inside they're for myself and my 3 kids... Please post contact info and what towns are close to you so I get an idea of where at.
Tiffany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Sorry mine were all boys...and they have homes now.
gator

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I may check on them when i go make my truck payment
humm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Meow wrote:
I'm looking for a female kitten or 2!!! Will be kept inside they're for myself and my 3 kids... Please post contact info and what towns are close to you so I get an idea of where at.
Why a female? Just curious
good luck

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Meow wrote:
i just happen to have two females left,free for adoption,12wks old,very tiny,they shouldn't be any larger than 5 lb's as adults as their mom is.i just treated them with frontline too.they are parasite free.
Interested

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Are the kittens you have inside or outside? I'm very interested!
LOLZ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Tiffany wrote:
Kittens to a good home. There are 3 I think all boys. They are all black and white. Posting for friend. She needs to give them away ASAP she is moving soon and can't take them with her. You can contact me. Email: tiffbruner23@gmail.com
Or just comment here
What flavor are they?
re-info

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Interested wrote:
Are the kittens you have inside or outside? I'm very interested!
they were born and raised indoors,they have never stepped foot outside.send your em addy to pitviper@fastmail.us ,and I'll send you some pictures of them if you'd like to see them.
Interested

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Just sent you an email!
gator

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I don't have time for kittens, I have truck payments to make

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 128,479
jon h 24 min zzzzzz 12
Anyone have any free kittens? 28 min Well 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min DITCH MITCH 145,973
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 1 hr Holly 24
legalize marijuana 2 hr WEED EATER 3
Ronald Stevenson 3 hr stephanie 13
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••