pappy

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I wonder if the pres could require all registered gun owners to pass a mental health screening to be able to lawfully keep their guns? That new obummercare might just play more of a role than some people think.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

If you can't pass a drug test a physco test you shouldn't be allowed a gun.And no one needs a gun that shots more than one bullet at a time.
pappy

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

shedevil wrote:
If you can't pass a drug test a physco test you shouldn't be allowed a gun.And no one needs a gun that shots more than one bullet at a time.
Most every gun shoots one bullet at a time. Some just shoot them faster.
Justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

shedevil wrote:
Obama is also proposing an ammunition limit. The mother with her 9 y/o twin girls in Ga shot her assailant 5x's in the face and he still was physically able to get back to his vehicle and down the street before surccumbing to his injuries and wrecking. I suppose if he had used those last moments of strength to continue his attack on them ( and the mom out of bullets )instead of fleeing to save himself this story could have still had a different ending.
These limitations will do nothing but punish good law abiding citizens and limit their right to protect themselves from the crazies and the criminals and the crazy criminals.
Pide Piper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>can you pass a pyhsco test.
Yes. Can you?
History lesson

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The second amendment is there not only for protection from criminal elements in our society, but for the people of the United States to be able to protect themselves from the government of the United States. Too many of our fellow citizens are sheeple, and blindly follow the party line, whether that be liberal or conservative, that is put forth by the established biased media. Very little of what is seen on TV is unbiased. I have never been in trouble with the law, in fact I retired from protecting our country, but I will not give up my guns without a fight.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Pide Piper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Can you?
yes I can and I have guns but I have brains to go with it.I'm not out killing innocent kids.Our guns are keep put up at all times when not in use we don't leave them out or down where kids and get them and shot someone or theirself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,044
Missy Lake 1 hr Question 1
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 2 hr yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Curious 130,287
Charmaine 5 hr Shameless 1
D Boone Days 5 hr Booneville Man 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••