fema coffins ordered by u.s. govenment

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
scary

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2009
hey folks,if you care about humanity at all please go to you tube and lookup fema coffins,it is scary as hell,the u.s. government has ordered millions of plastic coffins because they are waiting on a bio-chemical attack!!! be your own judge!!!

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2009
Don't be a dumb fear mongering tool.

FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Association.

FEMA got smashed nationally because they were unprepared for such tragedies as Hurricane Katrina. They are simply being prepared.
http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Position:FEMA_...

Don't be an extremist. They're on both sides of both parties. Don't let them use propaganda to scare you into their philosophies.

The only thing to fear, is fear itself.
No fear

London, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2009
Trusting the government is about as smart as pissing on an electric fence.
Whats Going On

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2009
This Fema coffin stuff has gotten me really worried.
Yeah ok

Kittanning, PA

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Whats Going On wrote:
This Fema coffin stuff has gotten me really worried.
Yupp and what are those prisions that are sitting there "un used" for anyhow??
Its not fascism

London, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2009
Well atleast they are gonna upgrade from the standard mass graves like the WW2 Nazi, you get a nice plastic coffin after your visit to the FEMA death camp.
But dont worry those camps are for 'homeless people' and since the US has no homeless right now there is no reason to use them. Just ask the government.
Pale Horse

London, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2009
so why are there over 500,000 plastic coffins in a fema camp in GA. COFFINS FOR THE EXTERMINATION OF 80% OF WORLD POPULATION

&fe ature=related
Pale Horse

London, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2009
cops taking guns after Katrina..throwing them out of there own homes 2005

&fe ature=related
Pale Horse

London, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2009
Pale Horse

London, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2009
No fear wrote:
Trusting the government is about as smart as pissing on an electric fence.
lmfao
Math Student

Ferndale, MI

#11 Oct 19, 2009
There are more than 280,000,000 people in the U.S. 500,000 is one tenth of one percent of the population. In other words, just a smidgen of the population of the U.S. And that is just the U.S.

Might be about the right number if this flu really gets going good.

Or if we don't use them for that, we can use them for housing after the next hurricane.
Spirit_777

Auburn Hills, MI

#12 Oct 19, 2009
Math Student wrote:
There are more than 280,000,000 people in the U.S. 500,000 is one tenth of one percent of the population. In other words, just a smidgen of the population of the U.S. And that is just the U.S.
Might be about the right number if this flu really gets going good.
Or if we don't use them for that, we can use them for housing after the next hurricane.
Math teacher .. can you recalculate
Well i think each coffin can hold up to 3-4 persons , and this is just one of many stock piled sites. Also they have urns and body bags that are shown , not sure of the #. So i can imagine they have about 1/3 of the U.S population covered ?
Christman777

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2009
Pale horse? why didn't i think of that name?thats cool:) And yes you never know about the government especially our's. There are alot of things going on in the world as we speak, that we are not aware of. Also check out the truth seekers of the matrix.
nimin

London, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2009
are you people friggin serious? the coffins are not for "The American Holocaust", or the rapture. they are for natural disasters like katrina! you people have lost your damn minds. revelations 22;18&19....read it you bunch of dummys!
Knows

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2009
As if a bunch of plutocrats value the rest of our lives? And what makes you think it could or would be only an "American Holocaust"?

So lets just assume 500k plastic coffins only, and that was at just one of many camps. What "natural disaster" are they expecting with 500,000 casualties? With something that could cause that many deaths at once, dont you think we have a need and a right to be informed? They are bound by law to do so.
nimin wrote:
are you people friggin serious? the coffins are not for "The American Holocaust", or the rapture. they are for natural disasters like katrina! you people have lost your damn minds. revelations 22;18&19....read it you bunch of dummys!
Spirit_777

Auburn Hills, MI

#16 Oct 19, 2009
Knows wrote:
As if a bunch of plutocrats value the rest of our lives? And what makes you think it could or would be only an "American Holocaust"?
So lets just assume 500k plastic coffins only, and that was at just one of many camps. What "natural disaster" are they expecting with 500,000 casualties? With something that could cause that many deaths at once, dont you think we have a need and a right to be informed? They are bound by law to do so.
<quoted text>
I read a report that said those transport coffins were made ( for the department of disease control),in case of an epidemic .
The report suggested that the swine flu and/or the vaccine could produce mass death . It also said that the flu vaccine may be forced by the government at gunpoint if neccessary ? Anyone heard any thing like that?

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2009
Nope, but if that is true, they will try to take away our guns first. I don't think it will happen because it would be a blood-fest trying to take everyone's guns.
Jumper

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2009
Ok people, I am all about conspiracy, and I do not trust the government, but my confusion with questions starts here..... why the hell bother with a proper burial, if you plan to murder everyone who might complain....I believe, if I were going to murder the entire population but 20% I would just save my money on the coffins and burn all the bodies in a pile like they did in the old wars.
Spirit_777

Auburn Hills, MI

#19 Oct 19, 2009
The Machine wrote:
Nope, but if that is true, they will try to take away our guns first. I don't think it will happen because it would be a blood-fest trying to take everyone's guns.
Thats another issue yes , preparing coffins for those who refuse to give up arms ?? Things are bad in this world and it is so sad . How much longer will be find simple joy in birds who sing ? Anyways....
I am stubborn they would have to shoot me . I won't do anything anyone trys to force me to do .
Spirit_777

Auburn Hills, MI

#20 Oct 19, 2009
Jumper wrote:
Ok people, I am all about conspiracy, and I do not trust the government, but my confusion with questions starts here..... why the hell bother with a proper burial, if you plan to murder everyone who might complain....I believe, if I were going to murder the entire population but 20% I would just save my money on the coffins and burn all the bodies in a pile like they did in the old wars.
The coffins are transport containers , they will be shipped by train to the cremation facilitys . Disease control wouldn't want bodies laying around so they are sealed in containers .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 52 min Princess Hey 642
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,751
Laura Hammons (Jul '09) 1 hr Wanna know 25
knox county detention center 1 hr why does this mat... 1
joe ore rat 2 hr The neighbor 2
Who is the Poorest person in Knox Co? (Jan '13) 2 hr YOLO 41
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 2 hr The neighbor 10
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 23 hr Artie2 74

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 06 at 4:01PM EST

Barbourville Dating