21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
any

London, KY

#21 Mar 4, 2013
GR Parent wrote:
What other topic is there about GR? I only see this one.
<quoted text>
They must have had it removed, it was about a 5th grader that brought a hit list to school with students names on it and teachers names as well. The topic also had about the student brought a knife to school to carry out his doings.
Please

Barbourville, KY

#22 Mar 4, 2013
any wrote:
<quoted text>
They must have had it removed, it was about a 5th grader that brought a hit list to school with students names on it and teachers names as well. The topic also had about the student brought a knife to school to carry out his doings.
Troublemaker. SMH
Excuse you

London, KY

#23 Mar 5, 2013
What about the bullying that goes on at that school. I guess the Advocate is a troublemaker as well. You can't just think you can sweep big issues like that under the mat and no one will find out.
GR Parent

London, KY

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Wonder how something like that got removed.
any wrote:
<quoted text>
GR parent to

United States

#25 Mar 24, 2013
My Children go to this school also i think it us wonderful the teachers are really good with the students my kids do very well. If you have any concerns with how ur children are doing they don't care on bit to sit and talk to you and are very truthful i have no regrets about sending my children there
all schools

Brodhead, KY

#26 Mar 24, 2013
the problem is disiplen if you cant get a childs attention no one can teach them annything spair the rod and spoil the child''

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Kane 1,875
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Nutz 151,402
Gale Phipps 43 min Just saying 8
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 1 hr two tons o fun 82
yard sale 9/1 3 hr gray 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pagan 16,146
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Interested 681
Kentucky Fried Chicken 11 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 18 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••