Meth Lab Bust Nets Eight
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
travis

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2013
http://www.kcsoky.us/pressrelease/meth-lab-bu...

On 12/19/2013 Sheriff John Pickard and Deputy Claude Hudson responded to a residence on KY 3442 Davis Bend in attempt to execute a warrant on (accused) Kevin Riley. Upon arrival officers heard people running through the trailer and observed two running through the living room area. Officers made contact with four people in the living room area identified as Ryan Riley, Natasha Riley, Dexter Messer Jr. and Christopher Hubbard.

Officers located Justin Vaughn hiding in the master bedroom of the trailer and Tammy Spicer (Grubb) & Kevin Riley hiding in a closet. Officers observed Meth Precursors in the trailer along with a indoor marijuana grow. After further investigation officers obtained a search warrant and located additional meth precursors such as Lithium batteries, coffee filters, Coleman fuel, propane, bath salt, acetone, Mt. Dew bottle lid fabricated with Meth hose, old HCL Generator, charcoal mixed with speculated acetone in quart jars. Officers located a whitish substance believed to be Methamphetamine inside the residence along with marijuana separate from the indoor grow. Home owner Joyce Riley was notified of the findings early into the investigation and was arrested at the residence when she returned from her work at the Cabinet For Family Resources in Barbourville.

Charges range from Hindering Apprehension or Prosecution 2nd degree, Cultivating Marijuana 5 or more plants 1st offense, Drug Paraphernalia 1st offense, resisting arrest, Unlawful Possession of Meth Precursors, Possession Controlled Substance 1st Degree, Possession of Marijuana and Criminal Abuse 3rd degree.

The D.E.S.I. Meth team was contacted and responded to the scene. The following accused was arrested and transported to Knox County Jail.

Christopher Hubbard, Dexter Messer, Kevin Riley, Justin Vaughn, Joyce Riley, Ryan Neal Riley, Natasha Riley, and Tammy Spicer (Grubb).
WOW

Gray, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2013
Which one worked for Family Resources? Is that what the foodstamp office is called ?
travis

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2013
WOW wrote:
Which one worked for Family Resources? Is that what the foodstamp office is called ?
JOYCE RILEY
https://jailtracker.com/jtclientweb/ (S(t0fyns45kcbw5p55azfh1kis))/ jailtracker/index/KNOX_COUNTY_ KY
heck

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 20, 2013
https://jailtracker.com/jtclientweb/ (S(bmizkzq3ycnviu55nmog01nn))/ reports/InmatePrintView.aspx
poor old thing
heck

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 20, 2013
try dis one
http://bit.ly/1bWrWdJ
dude

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2013
WOW wrote:
yes she works at the foodstamp office in Barbourville her two sons where busted too RYAN RILEY and KEVIN RILEY their was young kids living in the house
JOYCE RILEY age 58
CULTIVATE IN MARIJUANA (5 PLANTS OR MORE) 1ST OFF CASH $10,000.00
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA - BUY/POSSESS
UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF METH PRECURSOR, 1ST OFF
POSS CONT SUB, 1ST DEGREE, 2ND OFFENSE (METHAMPHETAMINE)
POSS OF MARIJUANA

KEVIN RILEY he was hidden in the closet
SERVING BENCH WARRANT FOR COURT CASH $750.00
RESISTING ARREST CASH $10,000.00
CULTIVATE IN MARIJUANA (5 PLANTS OR MORE) 1ST OFF
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA - BUY/POSSESS
POSS CONT SUB, 1ST DEGREE, 2ND OFFENSE (METHAMPHETAMINE) CASH $10,000.00
POSS OF MARIJUANA

RYAN RILEY
HINDERING PROSECUTION OR APPREHENSION-2ND DEGREE CASH $10,000.00
CULTIVATE IN MARIJUANA (5 PLANTS OR MORE) 1ST OFF
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA - BUY/POSSES
POSS CONT SUB, 1ST DEGREE, 2ND OFFENSE (METHAMPHETAMINE)
POSS OF MARIJUANA
depressing

Keavy, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2013
She (Joyce) should lose her job.
election arrest

Keavy, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2013
travis wrote:
http://www.kcsoky.us/pressrele ase/meth-lab-bust-nets-eight-a rrested-mackey-bend-area-12-19 -2013/
On 12/19/2013 Sheriff John Pickard and Deputy Claude Hudson responded to a residence on KY 3442 Davis Bend in attempt to execute a warrant on (accused) Kevin Riley. Upon arrival officers heard people running through the trailer and observed two running through the living room area. Officers made contact with four people in the living room area identified as Ryan Riley, Natasha Riley, Dexter Messer Jr. and Christopher Hubbard.
Officers located Justin Vaughn hiding in the master bedroom of the trailer and Tammy Spicer (Grubb) & Kevin Riley hiding in a closet. Officers observed Meth Precursors in the trailer along with a indoor marijuana grow. After further investigation officers obtained a search warrant and located additional meth precursors such as Lithium batteries, coffee filters, Coleman fuel, propane, bath salt, acetone, Mt. Dew bottle lid fabricated with Meth hose, old HCL Generator, charcoal mixed with speculated acetone in quart jars. Officers located a whitish substance believed to be Methamphetamine inside the residence along with marijuana separate from the indoor grow. Home owner Joyce Riley was notified of the findings early into the investigation and was arrested at the residence when she returned from her work at the Cabinet For Family Resources in Barbourville.
Charges range from Hindering Apprehension or Prosecution 2nd degree, Cultivating Marijuana 5 or more plants 1st offense, Drug Paraphernalia 1st offense, resisting arrest, Unlawful Possession of Meth Precursors, Possession Controlled Substance 1st Degree, Possession of Marijuana and Criminal Abuse 3rd degree.
The D.E.S.I. Meth team was contacted and responded to the scene. The following accused was arrested and transported to Knox County Jail.
Christopher Hubbard, Dexter Messer, Kevin Riley, Justin Vaughn, Joyce Riley, Ryan Neal Riley, Natasha Riley, and Tammy Spicer (Grubb).
Wow has john started making arrests now that it is close to another election
WOW

Gray, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2013
election arrest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow has john started making arrests now that it is close to another election
Where have u been ? Knox County Sheriffs office makes drug arrest all the time. Election or not
travis

Twinsburg, OH

#10 Dec 21, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have u been ? Knox County Sheriffs office makes drug arrest all the time. Election or not
i agree with you kcso is doing a great job the ppl they took down is this bust are some of the biggest thief's in knox county their will be a lot less break ins now so good job and yes I know these ppl in fact I elbowed kevin in the face three times I should have punched him a few times as hard as I could may be I would have knocked some sense in to him so he wouldn't have had his little girl in that house while he was making meth or the other kid
travis

Twinsburg, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2013
in fact kevin broke in and robbed the mayor of knoxs county and gat out of it
huh

Keavy, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2013
Who pray tell, is the "mayor of knoxs county"?
kurious

Newark, OH

#13 Dec 21, 2013
huh wrote:
I was dying to ask that very question but was embarassed to do so. Thanks!!!!
travis

Twinsburg, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2013
huh wrote:
lol sorry meant to type in barbourville ky sorry was in a hurry should have proof read befor I posted it been doing some remodeling been painting in a small room I think the paint fumes get to me a little lol

Since: Nov 08

Brownsville, TN

#15 Dec 22, 2013
Joyce is a good person and should not be in there but she should have known that it would happen but Kevin should have had more sense then to do it at his moms house
fact

Corbin, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2013
there's a lot of good people that should never been arrested. but fact you run with the dogs you're going to get fleas. Joyce has crooked at the food stamp office for years they need to look into everyone she has had as a client. the list would go on and on. check on the trips when she was drug trafficeing to to florida. here.s to stonerpro. meth kills it's bad drug. and travis you need to go back to school.
long ago

Orlando, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2013
I have known that family for many years and along time ago Joyce would have threw Kevin and his s called "friends" out of her house, but time and trouble changes people, she knew what was going on her own home and she knows how both of her boys are, she is just as guilty as the rest and just because she worked the "desk" at the FS office doesn't mean she is a saint just look what happened to Raymond Smith.
Tammy Spicer

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2013
Yea Tammy Spicer was in the arrest. When she saw pre-trial she had a bond of $10,000 and no way to pay. The reason being the girl hasn't held a job in 4 years I know of. She is the type of girl that goes from one to the other to fix her meth addiction. What I'm saying is I would be careful if you know her and associate with her. While the rest of them sit locked down at Knox Co. jail she is free. She is the type to only care for herself!! It all is a bit suspicious so be careful, so you don't land in jail with the rest of them!!!!!
Contact

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 26, 2013
fact wrote:
there's a lot of good people that should never been arrested. but fact you run with the dogs you're going to get fleas. Joyce has crooked at the food stamp office for years they need to look into everyone she has had as a client. the list would go on and on. check on the trips when she was drug trafficeing to to florida. here.s to stonerpro. meth kills it's bad drug. and travis you need to go back to school.
Joyce was a secretary not a worker!
regular drug tests

London, KY

#20 Dec 26, 2013
Contact wrote:
<quoted text> Joyce was a secretary not a worker!
Thats a dumb statement. I believe no matter what job she was doing in or for that office, the bottom line seems to be....Before the state or feds require recipients to take drug tests.... they should first require all their workers to be tested regularly....see how that goes over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relationship Advise. 8 min Cecadia 40
Please, who is the Best Divorce Lawyer in Knox ... 22 min Ben Farrell 26
Looking for former m&d construction employees 48 min sam 2
I am happy and I know it! 1 hr Lol 5
Flying Cars? 2 hr Quantummist 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 170,479
Darrel Blevins 3 hr Truth hurts 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance