Worry

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2013
What do u do when your in love with someone that married? They don't want to be with that person but is afraid to leave.
easy

Barbourville, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Worry wrote:
What do u do when your in love with someone that married? They don't want to be with that person but is afraid to leave.
You might refer to the 7th comandment.
Friend

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Sometime it not that easy
Hunter

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2013
Worry wrote:
Are they giving you any?
yogibear

Gray, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2013
move on and find urself someone NOT MARRIED! why waste ur time?
Worry

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2013
No we are not sleeping together just friends! But they are in a bad marry and I truly care for this person! Just don't know what to do!
funny

London, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Worry wrote:
No we are not sleeping together just friends! But they are in a bad marry and I truly care for this person! Just don't know what to do!
Heres the bottom line darlin, if you can take him from his wife then do it,,,,,annnd just wait ,,,,because there is someone down the road that can and will take him from your auss. Bet on it.
info

Corbin, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2013
How long has he been married? Kids? It drownds
ReallyNow

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2013
You need to grow up, move on an find someone SINGLE!!! I cannot stand women that go for married or taken men! He's probably just telling you all this to butter you up when he has no intentions of leaving his wife! It's bad enough you wanna be with a married man, but if he has kids, your an even lower person. His wife deserves to know the crap he's pulling as we'll!
really

Scottsburg, IN

#10 Sep 17, 2013
Yep yep...
really

Scottsburg, IN

#11 Sep 17, 2013
I just cant help but wonder who u r talking about... sounds like the same guy i have been talking too...
duh

Corbin, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2013
You could probably have him.. Just post his name here lol
Friend

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2013
Sounds like it always easy
Just saying

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2013
I use to mess with Jeffrey until he got afraid of his bitch of a wife finding out. Didn't want to lose his boys. But that ok cause I just move on to the next Merida.
Friend of bitch wife

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2013
If she find out who u are. YOU WISH YOU WERE DIED by the time she done
Friend

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2013
Friend of bitch wife wrote:
If she find out who u are. YOU WISH YOU WERE DIED by the time she done
Jennifer Is crazy! I watched her pull a girl from a moving car and beat her ass a few years ago! I would think twice before messing with anything she thinks is her!!!!!!!!
hey

Madisonville, KY

#18 Sep 18, 2013
sounds like you don't mind putting his name on here where your! sound like to me you may be afraid of the wife!lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Strel 163,327
Can you Remember Life before the Internet? 1 hr Happier 9
Jimmy mills 1 hr ugh 2
What happened to Connie davenport? 1 hr Needashrink 20
Biggens a comin 1 hr Getagrip 16
Brittany Helton ! (Aug '11) 2 hr PISSED CIZTEN OF ... 4
First st 2 hr Really talk 14
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 9 hr Truth 62

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages