Superintendent

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2013
Kelly sprinkles is our next super just voted him in Man am I glad.
Good

Charlestown, IN

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Superintendent wrote:
Kelly sprinkles is our next super just voted him in Man am I glad.
Kelly will do a good job if the Board will allow him to do the job.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#3 Aug 8, 2013
Should have hired someone from California, who runs it by the book and doesn't know everyone and their families!!
imajerk

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
Should have hired someone from California, who runs it by the book and doesn't know everyone and their families!!
ya know I have lived here my entire life,,and u just hit the nail on the head,,this friggin place has always been family owned and operated,,all the way to our churches,,,the court house is ran by 1 group ,,the school system by another group but some how u will find its all connected to the same old crusty group of dried up people ,,that wants nobody or nothing new here,,im ashamed of Knox co,,we are the junk between other counties toes,,,just my opinion
BOOGER SMITH

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2013
They dont want kids to be smart enough to see how they are getting screwed, somebody from out of the area might bring a new perspective to old ways.
gator

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2013
BOOGER SMITH wrote:
They dont want kids to be smart enough to see how they are getting screwed, somebody from out of the area might bring a new perspective to old ways.
either way I will be making truck payments
really

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>either way I will be making truck payments
I hope you get those truck payments made you have over payed for it. what does your Truck payment have to do with the subject at hand
gator

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2013
Everyone should stop arguing about dumb shit and make their truck payments. You know stuff that matters

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
Yes, very true.

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2013
gator wrote:
Everyone should stop arguing about dumb shit and make their truck payments. You know stuff that matters
Very true also.

Most of us could care less about the school system. They're already f_cked up enough anyway. They're not going to fix it, no matter how much people bitch about it.
hulu

Manchester, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2013
So much hate on this site ... you all can't find anything good to say about anyone ..if you don't like it here leave ... good riddence

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2013
Aku Aku.
Local

London, KY

#13 Aug 9, 2013
hulu wrote:
So much hate on this site ... you all can't find anything good to say about anyone ..if you don't like it here leave ... good riddence
So just leave instead of trying to make it better, huh? What a cop out! Figures, coming from someone who can't even spell...
hulu

Manchester, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
So just leave instead of trying to make it better, huh? What a cop out! Figures, coming from someone who can't even spell...
I get tired of people always bashing each other ... why can't you at least be cordial to others ? just like you commenting on the missed spelled word .. have you never had a typo ? I'm sure you have , you just have to throw stones...... remember we all live in glass houses .. I also get tired of people putting down our county and schools ... do you keep up with whats going on at the school ? People put Ky. down and we as Kentuckians join in instead of standing up and saying"this is my State and its not perfect but we are working on it" ... united we stand devided we fall ... we don't need nay sayers
who cares

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2013
hulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I get tired of people always bashing each other ... why can't you at least be cordial to others ? just like you commenting on the missed spelled word .. have you never had a typo ? I'm sure you have , you just have to throw stones...... remember we all live in glass houses .. I also get tired of people putting down our county and schools ... do you keep up with whats going on at the school ? People put Ky. down and we as Kentuckians join in instead of standing up and saying"this is my State and its not perfect but we are working on it" ... united we stand devided we fall ... we don't need nay sayers
uh .. problem is no body is working on anything, same old story same old situation. Certain parties want no change want no outside influence want nobody to see how things are done here. Every student should just drop out , boycott the entire system , demand teachers that can teach. No students for a couple weeks the state may do a little looking around
Local

Somerset, KY

#16 Aug 30, 2013
hulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because they ALL have that 'good ole boy' attitude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for brother & sister, molly & steven re... (Dec '10) 46 min lilajane 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,580
Megan Marie Rogers 1 hr Long 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 3 hr my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 3 hr Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 3 hr Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 4 hr Pope 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages