First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shameless

Brownsville, TN

#21 Jan 15, 2013
Oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>A good person you SAY..well if shes such a good person she wouldnt have went to a party i know about and caught a couple that loved each otheir drunk and sucked the man and try to ride him until his women woke up and beat the [email protected] out of her.. Yea buddy such a good person trying to rape a passed out man damn shes a good nasty Hoe is what she is ..I guess you will say im a Jealous person tooo lol Not!!!
I hadn't been on here in a while, and had not seen your post! Apparently, you know the same Amy Grubb as I! Good person? I have to agree 110% with you. The story you told about her, GUARANTEE it happened. That is Amy's problem, CAN NOT KEEP THOSE LEGS CLOSED! As I said before, I know it takes two to tango... but this girl is shameless! She isn't a normal person, she has real mental issues!!! Married, children, whatever the circumstance(s)-she only goes for the ones that are going to hurt the most! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the last post... thanks for the news flash. It wasn't like she ever acted like she was married to begin with! A married woman does not act or carry themselves like this female does! She is hopeless! Again, better lock up your animals or anything that can stick something in her... cause she will surely invite and take it! Nasty w*ore!
family
#22 Jan 21, 2013
well that amy smith or grubb what will it be nexts she went out on her first husband then married again and done the same thing to him come on now what more is a whole
Amy Grubb

London, KY

#23 Jan 21, 2013
My maiden name is Amy Grubb and I would appreciate it if when your calling someone names and stating she can't keep her legs closed that you would make it clear as to which Amy Grubb you are referring to. I am a married woman, I happen to love my husband very much and I am completely faithful to him. I don't like the fact that people may think your referring to me and question my moral morale.
wasteofspace

United States

#24 Jan 21, 2013
u all r just a bunch of pissed off women that needs to stop talking about her ,,,,,she ant the first 1 thats opened her legs to anyone that will do her ,,,u r all the same just different sizes ,,,as long as theres a women on this earth there will b a whore amoung us ,,,,and i mean from the preachers wife to hooker ur all the same just a sticking hole ,,thats sucks the life out of men,,,a women is not fit for nothing more then something for a dog to skrew anyway,,,,so stop worrying about her u all r the same shes just fitting in
Wandering

Lexington, KY

#26 Oct 20, 2014
Amy Grubb wrote:
My maiden name is Amy Grubb and I would appreciate it if when your calling someone names and stating she can't keep her legs closed that you would make it clear as to which Amy Grubb you are referring to. I am a married woman, I happen to love my husband very much and I am completely faithful to him. I don't like the fact that people may think your referring to me and question my moral morale.
Are you the one with the rooster tattoo on your leg, that I pulverized you after we left a bar one night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox closed for flood 32 min Outer 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Strel 158,141
Amy MILLS and JOHNNY SMITH 52 min freind 6
Anyone know 1 hr Bitchplease 5
Looking for sugar daddy 2 hr Middlesboro Man 3
What happened to all the Cool People? 2 hr Middlesboro Man 6
Looking for work 2 hr Middlesboro Man 38
Fancy people in D.C. 9 hr pam bargo 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 19 Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages