Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>A good person you SAY..well if shes such a good person she wouldnt have went to a party i know about and caught a couple that loved each otheir drunk and sucked the man and try to ride him until his women woke up and beat the h@ll out of her.. Yea buddy such a good person trying to rape a passed out man damn shes a good nasty Hoe is what she is ..I guess you will say im a Jealous person tooo lol Not!!!
I hadn't been on here in a while, and had not seen your post! Apparently, you know the same Amy Grubb as I! Good person? I have to agree 110% with you. The story you told about her, GUARANTEE it happened. That is Amy's problem, CAN NOT KEEP THOSE LEGS CLOSED! As I said before, I know it takes two to tango... but this girl is shameless! She isn't a normal person, she has real mental issues!!! Married, children, whatever the circumstance(s)-she only goes for the ones that are going to hurt the most! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the last post... thanks for the news flash. It wasn't like she ever acted like she was married to begin with! A married woman does not act or carry themselves like this female does! She is hopeless! Again, better lock up your animals or anything that can stick something in her... cause she will surely invite and take it! Nasty w*ore!
family

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

well that amy smith or grubb what will it be nexts she went out on her first husband then married again and done the same thing to him come on now what more is a whole
Amy Grubb

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

My maiden name is Amy Grubb and I would appreciate it if when your calling someone names and stating she can't keep her legs closed that you would make it clear as to which Amy Grubb you are referring to. I am a married woman, I happen to love my husband very much and I am completely faithful to him. I don't like the fact that people may think your referring to me and question my moral morale.
wasteofspace

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

u all r just a bunch of pissed off women that needs to stop talking about her ,,,,,she ant the first 1 thats opened her legs to anyone that will do her ,,,u r all the same just different sizes ,,,as long as theres a women on this earth there will b a whore amoung us ,,,,and i mean from the preachers wife to hooker ur all the same just a sticking hole ,,thats sucks the life out of men,,,a women is not fit for nothing more then something for a dog to skrew anyway,,,,so stop worrying about her u all r the same shes just fitting in

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min The Apostle 147,208
Teresa Johnson and Rex 5 min Charles 3
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 12 min 9inch 10
Our guys.... not the best guy 25 min gator 10
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 33 min Mitch 7
Please Ladies answer this question for me 2 hr Justgottaknow863 6
1 Blessing From God 3 hr Stephen Levi 21
john sowders 6 hr stephanie 7
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 8 hr Huh 18
New club in Barbourville? 19 hr my real name 12
•••
•••
•••