Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gregg

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Anyone know her? Met her on Facebook and she wants to meet me. Is she a good girl?
sure

Barbourville, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Id get right on that..all the way on it..
Gregg

Bowie, MD

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Does she have a bad rep?
Former Worker

Bowie, MD

#4 Mar 5, 2012
I know her uh uh stinks.
Pookie

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2012
Ha ha
Charlie

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 27, 2012
She is a filthy hobag.
Hmmm

United States

#7 May 10, 2012
She is a Jo and her husband is a beyatch!
Gregg

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 May 23, 2012
She is a psycho! I thought it was no strings attached! Geez!
Eubanks in corbin

Brodhead, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2012
http://youtu.be/Cm5kG27e5K8 -crystal dean lsom?
bill

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Does anyone know Amy Grubb - Rivera from Facebook are u interested site
bill

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Gregg wrote:
She is a psycho! I thought it was no strings attached! Geez!
did u meet her on are you interestEd site?
Shameless

Murray, KY

#12 Jun 15, 2012
There is no word in the English Dictionary (or any other language) to discribe what a back-stabbing, good for nothing, d*ck sucking, butt f**king, fat, two-faced, cheating, lying, c*nt, whore this female is! I wouldn't trust her around my dog... she would be humping him! The girl has never kept her legs closed, and never will learn how - apparently! That is ok though! She is the one that has to face the ones she has screwed, the wives of those she's screwed, the husbands of the females she's screwed and those she's simply screwed over. If I were her, I probably wouldn't even leave my house... All the people she has did wrong, I would be continuously looking over my shoulder!!! Scared to death! FACT! She knows!

I know this will be taken out of context, but believe me, she has never had the chance to do anything to me directly! I know I will be blamed for being jealous or affected by her actions, but that is NOT true! I just know Amy Grubb!

Still, I know she is a professional Home Wrecker too! Guess I should say Amateur... reason being, she always gets caught! She has a real insecurity about finding a single man that doesn't have any other ties (and I know it takes two to tango)! I'd say, low self-esteem... NO, just plain sl*t bag!

STAY AWAY, and do yourself a favor! She will cause you more conflict than her stinky whooo-haaa is worth. It isn't worth the time it takes to drop her "drawers" so I've been told! ANOTHER FACT!

She has definately made a name for herself... and even as she gets older you'd think the girl would be able to shake that name off a little or learn her lesson! Not Amy Grubb... lock up your dogs, cows, underage children or anything that is made to reproduce (or has something that can be stuck in her mouth, whooo-haaa, ear, nose, etc.) cause she has no shame! NO SHAME at all! Males, females (or both at the same time), old, young, married, single, one foot in the grave, mentally challenged... Doesn't matter to this w*ore!

This girl is what gives other girls a bad name! She has no clue as to present herself; act, speak, take a bath, dress, etc.

With the disgusting things she has did (that just I know of) would gag a maggot!

Don't do it, man! Talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel! YEAP!
Jealous

London, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2012
Amy is a good person it sound like someone is jealous :)
well

Bellevue, WA

#14 Aug 28, 2012
didn't she married james smith?
Oh wow

Barbourville, KY

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Jealous wrote:
Amy is a good person it sound like someone is jealous :)
A good person you SAY..well if shes such a good person she wouldnt have went to a party i know about and caught a couple that loved each otheir drunk and sucked the man and try to ride him until his women woke up and beat the h@ll out of her.. Yea buddy such a good person trying to rape a passed out man damn shes a good nasty Hoe is what she is ..I guess you will say im a Jealous person tooo lol Not!!!
well

Bellevue, WA

#16 Aug 28, 2012
Oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>A good person you SAY..well if shes such a good person she wouldnt have went to a party i know about and caught a couple that loved each otheir drunk and sucked the man and try to ride him until his women woke up and beat the h@ll out of her.. Yea buddy such a good person trying to rape a passed out man damn shes a good nasty Hoe is what she is ..I guess you will say im a Jealous person tooo lol Not!!!
I dont know if we are talking about the same amy grubb well now smith
well

Bellevue, WA

#17 Aug 29, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know if we are talking about the same amy grubb well now smith
well i know amy grubb smith now the no her past dont no much about her now!!
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Is this the one from Garrad county?
Family

South Holland, IL

#19 Sep 14, 2012
What's with all the "Grubb" posts? Are all these people related?
wonder

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
amy is now leaving james they have not been married long maybe a year

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min Local 175 1,597
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Limbertwig 151,301
man and woman who walks in dog town? 58 min hiphop 3
Kentucky Fried Chicken 2 hr Go Figure 2
Walmart Supercenter 4 hr jack 2
The Audit 5 hr haha 29
knox board of ed raising taxes 7 hr disgusted 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 31 at 4:13AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••