Haha

Barbourville, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
What's up with them again??? No longer friends or what?
lol

Barbourville, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Gossip gossip get on with your pathetic life!
fo real

Manchester, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
well its simple you take two drama queens and put them in the same town and both trying to screw everything with a d**k this is what you get. Sheleeta sits round on her bubble ass letting her big nose (man) screw every skanky ho in town and runs right back to singing love songs on facebook (badly ) i might add. Then you got the midget HO shes a female version of josh shes licking every set of alls in town and running home kissing joe right in the mouth, so let the nasty asses do what nasty asses do. Tiffany has to be more careful that mich accent carrys over when she post on topix and its not to hard to catch her in a lie.
Honest

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Was sheletta a miller before she married. if so she came from a good family and was a beautiful girl.
his girl

Barbourville, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Honest wrote:
Was sheletta a miller before she married. if so she came from a good family and was a beautiful girl.
Yes she was a miller and is pretty but she did not come from a good family. I knew them very well and her mother use to steal like crazy
pre

London, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Honest wrote:
Seriously? Just because an individual comes from a good family does not speak for them! I can name five people off the top of my head, that came from good families and they are anything but good. Druggies, for the most part.
As for this girl, she's no good. I don't feel sorry for anyone that refuses to get out of a bad relationship. I feel sorry for those boys!
think it over

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2013
pre wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Just because an individual comes from a good family does not speak for them! I can name five people off the top of my head, that came from good families and they are anything but good. Druggies, for the most part.
As for this girl, she's no good. I don't feel sorry for anyone that refuses to get out of a bad relationship. I feel sorry for those boys!
Your no prize yourself or you wouldnt be hideing an spreading gossip about people.
who cares

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 16, 2013
I don't know her name or Tiff man other than joe has been in jail an she had an EPO on him so looks like they like that crap. But Miss miller better be careful drawin welfare foot stamps and all that mess because she is lying about being single!
pre

London, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2013
think it over wrote:
<quoted text>Your no prize yourself or you wouldnt be hideing an spreading gossip about people.
Ooh, you really put me in my place. Your just as guilty for getting on here to read it fool!
interesting

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Honest wrote:
she still is a miller--never married-single
who cares

Barbourville, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>she still is a miller--never married-single
Can't get free $ from govt if you marry and live in projects
so true

London, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Funny how she brags that her and josh talking bout gettin married when we all no different ... they both would lose their hud and qtheir poor disability check that each draw and dnot to mention them stooping so low as to make there son draw 1 also thenthey both draw there own foodstamps thanks to u hard workers out yonder for paying your taxes and seeing where they go to just so travis writes out saying how she worked for him so then they go file taxes and get yet even more money given to them by the worken people... and yes u aboth have been reported to the ss office and foodstamp office and let's not forget the IRS..... can't wait to see the court case and indictment on you both josh and his
So called fiance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 5 min hookah 17
who's the best lay from the creek 15 min boner 5
Brett 25 min cuz 4
dinky phipps 45 min joe cool 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,605
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 405
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,917
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 8 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 9 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal