Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

What's up with them again??? No longer friends or what?
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Gossip gossip get on with your pathetic life!
fo real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

well its simple you take two drama queens and put them in the same town and both trying to screw everything with a d**k this is what you get. Sheleeta sits round on her bubble ass letting her big nose (man) screw every skanky ho in town and runs right back to singing love songs on facebook (badly ) i might add. Then you got the midget HO shes a female version of josh shes licking every set of alls in town and running home kissing joe right in the mouth, so let the nasty asses do what nasty asses do. Tiffany has to be more careful that mich accent carrys over when she post on topix and its not to hard to catch her in a lie.
Honest

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Was sheletta a miller before she married. if so she came from a good family and was a beautiful girl.
his girl

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Honest wrote:
Was sheletta a miller before she married. if so she came from a good family and was a beautiful girl.
Yes she was a miller and is pretty but she did not come from a good family. I knew them very well and her mother use to steal like crazy
pre

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Honest wrote:
Seriously? Just because an individual comes from a good family does not speak for them! I can name five people off the top of my head, that came from good families and they are anything but good. Druggies, for the most part.
As for this girl, she's no good. I don't feel sorry for anyone that refuses to get out of a bad relationship. I feel sorry for those boys!
think it over

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

pre wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Just because an individual comes from a good family does not speak for them! I can name five people off the top of my head, that came from good families and they are anything but good. Druggies, for the most part.
As for this girl, she's no good. I don't feel sorry for anyone that refuses to get out of a bad relationship. I feel sorry for those boys!
Your no prize yourself or you wouldnt be hideing an spreading gossip about people.
who cares

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I don't know her name or Tiff man other than joe has been in jail an she had an EPO on him so looks like they like that crap. But Miss miller better be careful drawin welfare foot stamps and all that mess because she is lying about being single!
pre

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

think it over wrote:
<quoted text>Your no prize yourself or you wouldnt be hideing an spreading gossip about people.
Ooh, you really put me in my place. Your just as guilty for getting on here to read it fool!
interesting

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Honest wrote:
she still is a miller--never married-single
who cares

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>she still is a miller--never married-single
Can't get free $ from govt if you marry and live in projects
so true

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Funny how she brags that her and josh talking bout gettin married when we all no different ... they both would lose their hud and qtheir poor disability check that each draw and dnot to mention them stooping so low as to make there son draw 1 also thenthey both draw there own foodstamps thanks to u hard workers out yonder for paying your taxes and seeing where they go to just so travis writes out saying how she worked for him so then they go file taxes and get yet even more money given to them by the worken people... and yes u aboth have been reported to the ss office and foodstamp office and let's not forget the IRS..... can't wait to see the court case and indictment on you both josh and his
So called fiance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Justice Dale 138,621
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 39 min Ancient Wolf 81,204
burgerking and walmart 1 hr gator catcher 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChristWarrior 122,693
lamon jones 2 hr wtf 11
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 3 hr jss 27
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 3 hr true 6
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••