Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

When you go tru the drive tru be sure to ask for a receipt because night shift will tack on a exra dollar and u won't know nothing about it or if you get a 12 pack get a receipt I know my ex works there trust me she told me all about It. I have see her and ever who she closes with walk out of there at night with a $100.00 a piece PLEASE GET A RECEIPT LETS PUT A END TO THESE DRUGHEADS
Crazy

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

First of all if anyone is a drug head it's u an u need to grow up an talking bs that isn't true
I know for sure

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Crazy wrote:
First of all if anyone is a drug head it's u an u need to grow up an talking bs that isn't true
now christy u know its true you shouldn't of let it go this far but u did why are you acting the way u are next will be ur ssi check u know how the government hates mommy's buying drugs with them so what do you say you ready to give up and talk to me like a human being tell what is bothering you and what I did so wrong I need some answers if ur woman enough to tell me I do love you I just hate its going as far as has
Shannon

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

I know for sure wrote:
When you go tru the drive tru be sure to ask for a receipt because night shift will tack on a exra dollar and u won't know nothing about it or if you get a 12 pack get a receipt I know my ex works there trust me she told me all about It. I have see her and ever who she closes with walk out of there at night with a $100.00 a piece PLEASE GET A RECEIPT LETS PUT A END TO THESE DRUGHEADS
I think you are right I went there last night and got the same thing I always get and it was 2 dollars more than the last time I'm going to start asking for my receipt. I can't stand theifs
Learn to read

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

If you know how to read you wouldn't get scammed. The new menu board tells you the total and what you've ordered. If they ask for more at the window you could ask for the manager and see why it is more. If not I would call Mark Woolum and tell him. I assure you he knows lots of police that would gladly take these people for a nice ride for theft. Also conspiracy to commit a crime itself for all the workers in on it is a felony. So look at the menu board, get your total then if your charged more tell the manager. Sounds like this person, I know for sure has admitted to a crime. He said that his x worked there and he knew that she was stealing and if they were living together he has broke the law by accepting stolen merchandise. This is written text so he can be held accountable for his admission. He shouldn't be hard to find just see all the girls that work nights and see who has a recent x that he is still asking to talk back to. Then the cops could ask him about his admission. This should be simple enough. I may ask them about it myself. I live a few blocks from the police department and live next to 3 different cops I may bring this to their attention. He needs to quit crying to her on this web site too. Sounds like a winner to me. I am betting it is this lady Christy's x. He said his x, then was crying to get her back and she still works there. So we find out who her x is then alert the cops of his admission. Idiot.
Shownoff

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Learn to read wrote:
If you know how to read you wouldn't get scammed. The new menu board tells you the total and what you've ordered. If they ask for more at the window you could ask for the manager and see why it is more. If not I would call Mark Woolum and tell him. I assure you he knows lots of police that would gladly take these people for a nice ride for theft. Also conspiracy to commit a crime itself for all the workers in on it is a felony. So look at the menu board, get your total then if your charged more tell the manager. Sounds like this person, I know for sure has admitted to a crime. He said that his x worked there and he knew that she was stealing and if they were living together he has broke the law by accepting stolen merchandise. This is written text so he can be held accountable for his admission. He shouldn't be hard to find just see all the girls that work nights and see who has a recent x that he is still asking to talk back to. Then the cops could ask him about his admission. This should be simple enough. I may ask them about it myself. I live a few blocks from the police department and live next to 3 different cops I may bring this to their attention. He needs to quit crying to her on this web site too. Sounds like a winner to me. I am betting it is this lady Christy's x. He said his x, then was crying to get her back and she still works there. So we find out who her x is then alert the cops of his admission. Idiot.
hi
Freakin Funny

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Shownoff wrote:
<quoted text> hi
Now this is Freakin Funny
I know for sure

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Learn to read wrote:
it's not a crime when you take someone to work it's not my fault that she liked to brag about what she did so there fore who's the idiot now she split the money with Brit h, joe b or April o. So you 3 will be the ones going down with her not me so don't Evan go there it won't work and you damn well know it.i dident get off the bus yesterday but apparently you did so get ur heads out of her azz and smell the coffee and wake up and get off the drugs so just maybe u might understand
Learn to read

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

So she was bragging to you about stealing and what did you do about it? Shame in hind site that she left your sorry but and you could have called the cops and not hide behind the computer and state false accusations. So your a moral idiot. What did you do then refuse the gas money or cigarette money she gave you? No you probably tried to take her to church so she could repent for her crimes. No you took the money and didn't see no wrong until she got smart and moved out. I have knock knock joke for you. Knock, Knock, your a loser. Not a good joke really but a good point.
I know for sure

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Learn to read wrote:
So she was bragging to you about stealing and what did you do about it? Shame in hind site that she left your sorry but and you could have called the cops and not hide behind the computer and state false accusations. So your a moral idiot. What did you do then refuse the gas money or cigarette money she gave you? No you probably tried to take her to church so she could repent for her crimes. No you took the money and didn't see no wrong until she got smart and moved out. I have knock knock joke for you. Knock, Knock, your a loser. Not a good joke really but a good point.
hell buddy I told u about it but u would not do nothing about it I still got the text I sent ur azz months ago but coming to find out you also did it too so u need to look in the mirror and point ur chubby lil finger at ur self cause u showed her how to do it u know its hard to compete when ur the one giveing her cocain for sexual favers I'm not dumm the sisters told it that work there so get ready to go down and lose it all ur azz is grass and I'm the lawn mower I worked my years unlike you I got my social secerity u must be jealous plus got a brand new home that u or her will never have and for ur info yes I can pay for it unlike the dumps u all live in so now I ask who's on top me or you or her she can head right back to skid row where I found her and u will be joining her shortly because I'm bringing u alls free ride to a end
abc

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

I never gave it another thought until this post, but they cheated me a dollar in change the other day when I went up there. A girl handed me the change out the window and immediately asked me to pull up and wait on my food ( which blocked the drive thru anyway, which I didn't see the point in doing, because the car behind me couldn't get out). While waiting on my food, i noticed they had cheated me a dollar. When i asked them about it the girl that brought my food went back in and came out with a dollar and said they had dropped it. Don't know for sure if this is even related to the above topic, but it did happen. May have been a mistake, but sounds like something is going on if there is a pattern.
my goodness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

abc wrote:
I never gave it another thought until this post, but they cheated me a dollar in change the other day when I went up there. A girl handed me the change out the window and immediately asked me to pull up and wait on my food ( which blocked the drive thru anyway, which I didn't see the point in doing, because the car behind me couldn't get out). While waiting on my food, i noticed they had cheated me a dollar. When i asked them about it the girl that brought my food went back in and came out with a dollar and said they had dropped it. Don't know for sure if this is even related to the above topic, but it did happen. May have been a mistake, but sounds like something is going on if there is a pattern.
One time I was at the corbin taco bell and a similar thing happened to me. They didn't tell me to pull up, I actually watched the girl put my dollar in her pocket!!! Of course she acted like it was a mistake and took a dollar out if the drawer and gage it to me. I guess when I left she probably out the other one back in the drawer so it wouldn't gone up short.
my goodness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Sorry about the typos, didn't catch them until after I posted.
Mad

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

People start boycotting this restaurant if this is really happening. You can't trust anyone anymore they love their drugs too much. I don't know how we get a decent meal in the whole town of Barbourville.
Jus sayin

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

I have got cheated my change there to and I confronted the girl & ask for my receipt and got my money back.. Its been done to my children that goes there. I think something should be done about it.. When I go there now I always ask for the receipt. If everybody else had any sense they would always ask for one & count their change before they leave the window..
customer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Happened to me too! They told me to go to the second window so when she gave me my food i asked for the receipt and she rolled her eyes and threw it at me!
so who

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Who do we complain to? Someone local or corporate?
Beans and taters

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Mad wrote:
People start boycotting this restaurant if this is really happening. You can't trust anyone anymore they love their drugs too much. I don't know how we get a decent meal in the whole town of Barbourville.
Find a local granny and ask her to teach you how to prepare a meal for your family. If there are any left in the county....
Great Place

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I have never been cheated Ieat there a lot... If you can not count your change and your cheated that your fault! For you people that are so stupid and can not add or subtract your money I think you should stay home and just cook!
customer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

"great place" After you pull away and notice a dollar is missing they wont take your word for it...When it happens to you then maybe you will have a different view on things,Then again you probably work there since you are being so defensive!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min The_Box 122,697
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min Ancient Wolf 81,208
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min conservative crapola 138,631
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 57 min speedo 1
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 2 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss 9
burgerking and walmart 4 hr gator catcher 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••