Just wondering

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Hello , I'm a newly engaged bride to be and I'm looking for a place to have a wedding , preferably something out side like a barn or a farm . Does anyone know of anybody that rents there farm out for a wedding an how to contact them preferably in barbourville, corbin , londan , pineville or middlesboro please let me know thanks
Well

Orlando, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Just wondering wrote:
Hello , I'm a newly engaged bride to be and I'm looking for a place to have a wedding , preferably something out side like a barn or a farm . Does anyone know of anybody that rents there farm out for a wedding an how to contact them preferably in barbourville, corbin , londan , pineville or middlesboro please let me know thanks
Try Greg Greer....He's on Facebook. He has a barn and I think he rents it for special occasions and events.
HOWDY

London, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2014
I sure hope you get some education in spelling before you order your wedding invitations ! Geez, you sure you're old enough?

Surely if you are going to be a bride the engagement comes first.
There? Their barn or there in their barn?
Outside = 1, barn and farm is for sure gonna be outside!
An or And?
Londan? Where is that?
Really??
Just wondering

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Greg Greer....He's on Facebook. He has a barn and I think he rents it for special occasions and events.
Thank you so much!
Just wondering

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2014
HOWDY wrote:
I sure hope you get some education in spelling before you order your wedding invitations ! Geez, you sure you're old enough?
Surely if you are going to be a bride the engagement comes first.
There? Their barn or there in their barn?
Outside = 1, barn and farm is for sure gonna be outside!
An or And?
Londan? Where is that?
Really??
Sweetheart, this is topix not English class. I don't need a grammar lesson from you or anyone else. I wasn't trying to be correct it's called in hurry and I was asking for my community's help I wasn't writing a letter the president or too anyone that should care about my grammar, sorry you wanted to be your rude little self an comment on something that you had no intentions on replying to , to benefit my cause. Also I am using a mobile phone so things get spell checked when they are not suppose to , Opps my bad . I guess your mother sent you to school but she forgot to teach you some manners because obviously you have none and have more time than anyone I know to be able to get on here and give grammar lessons to complete strangers whom you know nothing about .. Hmmm maybe you go be a teacher, and correct someone who cares. And another thing I said I am a newly engaged bride to be , meaning I am engaged and soon I will be a bride so thank you for your in put but I don't care!
You know what I think

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2014
I think you need to take off your sexy high heels and your engagement ring (just so you won't lose it) and you need to kick Howdy's PUNK BITCH ASS!

I also have a feeling Howdy is a female perhaps your bff and she could be sleepin around with your MAN!

So it's time for you to get her in the mud and GO TO TOWN!
Question

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2014
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, this is topix not English class. I don't need a grammar lesson from you or anyone else. I wasn't trying to be correct it's called in hurry and I was asking for my community's help I wasn't writing a letter the president or too anyone that should care about my grammar, sorry you wanted to be your rude little self an comment on something that you had no intentions on replying to , to benefit my cause. Also I am using a mobile phone so things get spell checked when they are not suppose to , Opps my bad . I guess your mother sent you to school but she forgot to teach you some manners because obviously you have none and have more time than anyone I know to be able to get on here and give grammar lessons to complete strangers whom you know nothing about .. Hmmm maybe you go be a teacher, and correct someone who cares. And another thing I said I am a newly engaged bride to be , meaning I am engaged and soon I will be a bride so thank you for your in put but I don't care!
why would you MARRY a man who's been MARRIED twice already , A BIG CHEAT and A BIG BUM !! Sad part is ' everyone knows how this will end ! He's a LOSSER !!
Well

Orlando, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2014
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much!
You're Welcome!!
Just wondering

London, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text> why would you MARRY a man who's been MARRIED twice already , A BIG CHEAT and A BIG BUM !! Sad part is ' everyone knows how this will end ! He's a LOSSER !!
He's never been married don't know how you got that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County woman 26 min daily 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 156,423
Hail trump 1 hr Hahaha 8
snowman hunt 2 hr From barbourville 13
Big boom 2 hr Fred 5
Knox Street Liquor 2 hr daily 10
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 5 hr fred 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages