Funny

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2013
What a slut!!!! Women lock up your men bc she will do anything to get her another pill. She goes on about her boyfriend beating her sorry to say well deserve it, A man can only take so much her out sleeping w every man or woman to get a pill. There are very few men out there that can't say that they not been there. Said so young an pills has such a control on her that she will what ever takes but just to let u kn diamond there one man that u will never have an that's mine good try tho.
Diamond

London, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Only a matter of time,
ummm

AOL

#3 Oct 4, 2013
how can i get up with her i need some relife
Aaron

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Is this the girl that beat herself up?
Funny

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Aaron wrote:
Is this the girl that beat herself up?
Yep that's her
Funny

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Diamond wrote:
Only a matter of time,
No honey it want be he values his life an he does not want to catch something don't never go away u are degaussing an u need to wake up an take care of ur child, an for the record u may mess w the wrong man one of these's day bc the wife of that man may just give u more than a beatin honey trust me it gets lonely when ur 6 foot under just saying.
Diamondhater

Fishers, IN

#7 Oct 4, 2013
She is a nasty piece of trash. She will do anything for a pill. Real men don't need an STD waiting to happen. Of course, she beat herself up. But that was mild compared to the beating some guy's wife will give her. You don't mess with a Marriage. You can't make a ho a housewife so she ain't never getting married. Now she is with Harvey Cain! Omg. Still ain't sure who is getting the worse end of the deal there. Pray that her daughter finds someone to teach her what a LADY is, quick, while there's still time to save her. Diamond is a waste of air that will hopefully be sentenced to life without anymore procreation. Just more mouths for the government to feed.
Facts

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Her and her ex is also the ones hit a man on his motorcycle out flat lick and left him in the road to die! Oh yeah Diamond bet you didn't think anybody knew about that did you? I guess you didn't think running around bragging about it would let the cat out of the bag huh? It takes a lowlife to leave someone for dead in the middle of the road because you and your man was messed up on meth while you was pregnant with your child and then go brag about doing it!
Flatlick

Manchester, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Facts wrote:
Her and her ex is also the ones hit a man on his motorcycle out flat lick and left him in the road to die! Oh yeah Diamond bet you didn't think anybody knew about that did you? I guess you didn't think running around bragging about it would let the cat out of the bag huh? It takes a lowlife to leave someone for dead in the middle of the road because you and your man was messed up on meth while you was pregnant with your child and then go brag about doing it!
Her day will come too her.
Nessie

London, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2013
She's out of jail now. How about them apples?
whoremonger

Lebanon, OH

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Funny wrote:
What a slut!!!! Women lock up your men bc she will do anything to get her another pill. She goes on about her boyfriend beating her sorry to say well deserve it, A man can only take so much her out sleeping w every man or woman to get a pill. There are very few men out there that can't say that they not been there. Said so young an pills has such a control on her that she will what ever takes but just to let u kn diamond there one man that u will never have an that's mine good try tho.
for gods sake girl give her one of your xanies or 30s.dont be like that.i thought you pillhores supposed to look out for one another
Funny

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2013
whoremonger wrote:
<quoted text>for gods sake girl give her one of your xanies or 30s.dont be like that.i thought you pillhores supposed to look out for one another
First off I'm not no pill slut so get ur facts right
wondering

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2013
Is she one of Lee Jackson's pill wh***s, like Ashley Bright?
whattt

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2014
I feel bad for the kid. Whose got her? Hope she's not with d_bag diamond.
dopewhorehater

Fishers, IN

#16 Mar 4, 2014
I hope she stays with Harvey so she won't ruin another mans life. Just cause shebis f*cable don't means she is wifeable. You can't find a good man while laying on your back. Do us all a favor. Team up with Ashley Bright and move the hell outta here before some pissed off wife gets a hold of you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 7 min Working mom 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 130,992
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Rand and Mitch 4,357
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Birds 81,630
Kfc 6 hr Jack 12
Jessica "Hall" Younger? (Jul '13) 8 hr BullSpit 7
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 8 hr Limbertwig 70
Henson Hollow 11 hr live in the holler 10
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••