Diamond Gambrel needs another pill

Diamond Gambrel needs another pill

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Funny

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2013
What a slut!!!! Women lock up your men bc she will do anything to get her another pill. She goes on about her boyfriend beating her sorry to say well deserve it, A man can only take so much her out sleeping w every man or woman to get a pill. There are very few men out there that can't say that they not been there. Said so young an pills has such a control on her that she will what ever takes but just to let u kn diamond there one man that u will never have an that's mine good try tho.
Diamond

London, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Only a matter of time,
ummm

AOL

#3 Oct 4, 2013
how can i get up with her i need some relife
Aaron

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Is this the girl that beat herself up?
Funny

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Aaron wrote:
Is this the girl that beat herself up?
.
Yep that's her
Funny

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Diamond wrote:
Only a matter of time,
No honey it want be he values his life an he does not want to catch something don't never go away u are degaussing an u need to wake up an take care of ur child, an for the record u may mess w the wrong man one of these's day bc the wife of that man may just give u more than a beatin honey trust me it gets lonely when ur 6 foot under just saying.
Diamondhater

Noblesville, IN

#7 Oct 4, 2013
She is a nasty piece of trash. She will do anything for a pill. Real men don't need an STD waiting to happen. Of course, she beat herself up. But that was mild compared to the beating some guy's wife will give her. You don't mess with a Marriage. You can't make a ho a housewife so she ain't never getting married. Now she is with Harvey Cain! Omg. Still ain't sure who is getting the worse end of the deal there. Pray that her daughter finds someone to teach her what a LADY is, quick, while there's still time to save her. Diamond is a waste of air that will hopefully be sentenced to life without anymore procreation. Just more mouths for the government to feed.
Facts

Corbin, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Her and her ex is also the ones hit a man on his motorcycle out flat lick and left him in the road to die! Oh yeah Diamond bet you didn't think anybody knew about that did you? I guess you didn't think running around bragging about it would let the cat out of the bag huh? It takes a lowlife to leave someone for dead in the middle of the road because you and your man was messed up on meth while you was pregnant with your child and then go brag about doing it!
Flatlick

Pineville, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Facts wrote:
Her and her ex is also the ones hit a man on his motorcycle out flat lick and left him in the road to die! Oh yeah Diamond bet you didn't think anybody knew about that did you? I guess you didn't think running around bragging about it would let the cat out of the bag huh? It takes a lowlife to leave someone for dead in the middle of the road because you and your man was messed up on meth while you was pregnant with your child and then go brag about doing it!
Her day will come too her.
Nessie

London, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2013
She's out of jail now. How about them apples?
whoremonger

Sunbury, OH

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Funny wrote:
What a slut!!!! Women lock up your men bc she will do anything to get her another pill. She goes on about her boyfriend beating her sorry to say well deserve it, A man can only take so much her out sleeping w every man or woman to get a pill. There are very few men out there that can't say that they not been there. Said so young an pills has such a control on her that she will what ever takes but just to let u kn diamond there one man that u will never have an that's mine good try tho.
for gods sake girl give her one of your xanies or 30s.dont be like that.i thought you pillhores supposed to look out for one another
Funny

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2013
whoremonger wrote:
<quoted text>for gods sake girl give her one of your xanies or 30s.dont be like that.i thought you pillhores supposed to look out for one another
First off I'm not no pill slut so get ur facts right
wondering

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2013
Is she one of Lee Jackson's pill wh***s, like Ashley Bright?
whattt

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2014
I feel bad for the kid. Whose got her? Hope she's not with d_bag diamond.
dopewhorehater

Noblesville, IN

#16 Mar 4, 2014
I hope she stays with Harvey so she won't ruin another mans life. Just cause shebis f*cable don't means she is wifeable. You can't find a good man while laying on your back. Do us all a favor. Team up with Ashley Bright and move the hell outta here before some pissed off wife gets a hold of you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 min Breezy _Soul 1,542
Knox courthouse sexual harassment 22 min I know 25
lindsay mcferrin (Aug '09) 25 min not Krysyle 18
Let's start a House of Worship for Athiest 31 min lol 4
kyle & crystal 47 min An ex friend 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Paul 170,593
omg ! tractor supply is great 49 min wily kiotee 135
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 1 hr Dekster 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages