Bird, worm, and frog. (Tyler Sanders,...

Bird, worm, and frog. (Tyler Sanders, Jeremy Matlock, and Tyler Stewart.)

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nighthawk

Clarkson, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Pretty cool guys.
i know them

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2010
if you need a pill or a joint. go to them.
get a life

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2010
i know them wrote:
if you need a pill or a joint. go to them.
I know these boys way too good for that. they've done things in the past, which im sure they wish they could take back, but we all have. so grow up and give gossip a break.
for breanna casey

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2011
I actually feel bad for all the boys,they have some major stalkers on there hands.I have never seen girls so obsessed with boys like they are.I mean where did they come from?I think Grays.Tyler doesn't even talk to Breanna and she acts like they are dating.o my gosh girl MOVE ON on its been like a year.HE DOESN"T WANT YOU!!!!!!Do you get it now?Casey you are just as bad.I think somethings wrong with you guys.every day your status is like"im over you", "i love you again","id kill over you""you hurt me"i love you again"THEY ARENT TAKING TO YOU!!get it through your skull
and im being serious sometimes they're worse.i feel for you zak
well

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2011
Casey talks mad crap abour breanna saying she was an easy piece and stuff and way worse crap and they say they're bffs its to funny.casey keith is bad two faced and she was the one that got used can't they stalk corbin boys
for breanna casey

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2011
i wrote this then realized they probably dont even have internet.but i see there still stalking
animal king

London, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2011
Where's frog? He went to town with bird and worm
seriously

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2011
Why so many animals?ha..I'm fish
tannerbroughton

Manchester, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2011
Those are my boys!!!! Leh go lol
tannerbroughton

Manchester, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2011
Team blackout !!!!
excited

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2011
for breanna casey wrote:
I actually feel bad for all the boys,they have some major stalkers on there hands.I have never seen girls so obsessed with boys like they are.I mean where did they come from?I think Grays.Tyler doesn't even talk to Breanna and she acts like they are dating.o my gosh girl MOVE ON on its been like a year.HE DOESN"T WANT YOU!!!!!!Do you get it now?Casey you are just as bad.I think somethings wrong with you guys.every day your status is like"im over you", "i love you again","id kill over you""you hurt me"i love you again"THEY ARENT TAKING TO YOU!!get it through your skull
and im being serious sometimes they're worse.i feel for you zak
well tylers had breena and casey at there house the oher night so i think there the ones stalking those girls.well just breena ...no one can stand that nasty casey
what

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2011
umm tanner team blackout really?grow up
tanner broughto

London, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2011
what wrote:
umm tanner team blackout really?grow up
Grow up? Lol your a real big person sitting behind a computer screen
geeshhh

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2011
Leave breanna alone.now casey she's mcnastay.and breanna won't take shit off nobody
Breanna Hampton

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2011
okay first off, all you little girls are real cool runnin your mouth behind a computer.. i bet anything you wouldnt say it to my face! i dont stock tyler.. your def wrong we hang as freinds thats it. my stats are def not about him! its like you bville bitches are obsessed with me. get your own life & grow up. but keep talkin shit & when you get the balls to confront me holla at cha girl..
Breanna Hampton

Somerset, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2011
& thanks everyone that was real & had my back! i appreciate it:)

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Mar 30, 2011
Breanna Hampton wrote:
okay first off, all you little girls are real cool runnin your mouth behind a computer.. i bet anything you wouldnt say it to my face! i dont stock tyler.. your def wrong we hang as freinds thats it. my stats are def not about him! its like you bville bitches are obsessed with me. get your own life & grow up. but keep talkin shit & when you get the balls to confront me holla at cha girl..
HOLLA. You guys are ridiculous.
breanna hampton

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2011
The Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLLA. You guys are ridiculous.
mind ya biz! thanks:)

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 30, 2011
No seriously, I facebooked you. You're a cutie.
breanna hampton

Somerset, KY

#22 Apr 3, 2011
thanks i guess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Peter stain 149,568
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr whit 67
Where can you get non-ethonal gas around B'ville? 6 hr Fioler 5
Tires in River at Park 6 hr Randy 10
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 7 hr The best 25
KCHS girls coach 8 hr oh geez 6
Jill's job 9 hr Parent 5
Wreck!! 21 hr Cant-fix-stupid 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages