puppet masters of knox co. who are they?

puppet masters of knox co. who are they?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

IronHammer

Madison, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2014
The ones that build up the ones who destroy for fun. I know a few but do you?
ArmNHammer

New York, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2014
IronHammer wrote:
The ones that build up the ones who destroy for fun. I know a few but do you?
Dude, just go ahead and put whomever's name on her that you want to trash. It's a lot easier than changing you name later, to reply to yourself.
ArmNHammer

New York, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2014
ArmNHammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, just go ahead and put whomever's name on her that you want to trash. It's a lot easier than changing you name later, to reply to yourself.
"Here"
IronHammer

Madison, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2014
ArmNHammer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Here"
I'm not posting a name one and I am not hiding they know who I am. I am a nobody no value just wondering simple harmless question. Besides I know the answer. The question was do you?
Intheknow

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2014
IronHammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not posting a name one and I am not hiding they know who I am. I am a nobody no value just wondering simple harmless question. Besides I know the answer. The question was do you?
No. But I would love to know.
So sad

Barbourville, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2014
Mayor west was used as a puppet by several members of the city council Moore and Williams and didn't have even understand what was going on .
Answer

Manchester, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2014
Don't be a puppet on a string for anyone or you fall for anything ... It's a Song
Brain dead

Barbourville, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2014
you're all a bunch of puppets, being twitched around by the tweakers you vote into lifetime positions to make your decisions for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Ronny Raygun 138,372
Disability Fraud 3 hr Government Fraud 33
Need Deep freezer 6 hr Info 1
Carolyn Gray 6 hr Ellen 5
lynn camp 8 hr panther 19
close these game rooms down 9 hr jack 2
Rabbitt cox arrest 16 hr jack 6
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]