First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yawnn

Manchester, KY

#41 Mar 19, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>How many of you all speed.I know all.You speed you text or keep the cell phone to your ear.I know all here speed I had a car today pass me going 70 in a 45 speed zone.
sorry dear you cant speak for everyone.Not everyone speeds,texts,and talks on the phone.Your just grasping at straws now to defend this cop,regardless if he was speeding or not apparently it sounds like it was his fault.Shouldnt he be trying to set a good example since he is a cop?No speeding,no texting,no talking on phone!!
really

Corbin, KY

#42 Mar 19, 2013
yawnn wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dear you cant speak for everyone.Not everyone speeds,texts,and talks on the phone.Your just grasping at straws now to defend this cop,regardless if he was speeding or not apparently it sounds like it was his fault.Shouldnt he be trying to set a good example since he is a cop?No speeding,no texting,no talking on phone!!
Do you really think it would do any good for a cop to try an set a good example?It dosent matter what the cops do people like yourself only try to find some kind of a fault with them.I would like to see you people just try one time to deal with what they deal with everyday.
yawnn

London, KY

#43 Mar 19, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think it would do any good for a cop to try an set a good example?It dosent matter what the cops do people like yourself only try to find some kind of a fault with them.I would like to see you people just try one time to deal with what they deal with everyday.
really?What exactly did i say that was bad about the cop?What kinda dummy are you to say do you think it would do any good for a cop to try and set a good example?lmao...you should have been a bj and your momma spit you out on the ground!
shedevil

Hazard, KY

#44 Mar 19, 2013
yawnn wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dear you cant speak for everyone.Not everyone speeds,texts,and talks on the phone.Your just grasping at straws now to defend this cop,regardless if he was speeding or not apparently it sounds like it was his fault.Shouldnt he be trying to set a good example since he is a cop?No speeding,no texting,no talking on phone!!
no sure you the one who combs his or her hair while driving or trys put makeup on or eats or plays loud music among other distractful things.I even seen one man trying to read a dam newspaper and drive.
really

Corbin, KY

#45 Mar 19, 2013
yawnn wrote:
<quoted text>really?What exactly did i say that was bad about the cop?What kinda dummy are you to say do you think it would do any good for a cop to try and set a good example?lmao...you should have been a bj and your momma spit you out on the ground!
An this is coming from a man thats papaw is also his daddy.lol.Just think,if your mommy had'nt have led her daddy on you wouldnt be here.You will end up being your own papaw.
really

Big Stone Gap, VA

#46 Mar 20, 2013
all is true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Bigelow 163,474
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 12 min interesting fact 2
Wesley Abbott 28 min yes 5
Important looking for 29 min Bree 1
Did Andrew Davenport die? 1 hr The Davenport Clan 2
Have you ever been to a Catholic Church?? 2 hr Just saying 12
Fwb 2 hr Just saying 21
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 16 hr Truth 65

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages