meee

London, KY

#21 Aug 30, 2012
Supreme Court Reporter wrote:
DIXON may have bought Raymond's silence, but the Supreme Court gOt it right.
Dixon was Raymond's money laundrerer.
See the facts:
http://thenewsjournal.net/details/6529/catego...
hes following in his grandpas footsteps old man john dixon was the dirtiest sob in barbourville he would sell his soul to the devil for money.i hope he rots in hell for the way he did me and my husband.thats how they got all there money.plus taking money from poor people.i thought when we elected a county attorney he was there to help poor people.he want even help u make a deed unless u got 250 dollars.so what the hell is he good for or any other county attorney i thought we put them in there for the people
meee

London, KY

#22 Aug 30, 2012
Supreme Court Reporter wrote:
DIXON may have bought Raymond's silence, but the Supreme Court gOt it right.
Dixon was Raymond's money laundrerer.
See the facts:
http://thenewsjournal.net/details/6529/catego...
dixon was the guilty one raymond was the pawn
tracker

United States

#23 Aug 30, 2012
What's the word on who is gonna run against him the next election....you know somebody will now

Since: Sep 08

Ford City, PA

#24 Aug 31, 2012
Raymond was the pawn,Dixon guilty.!!!
I love the paragraph where he request "Dixon a private reprimand if he is found guilty of violating KBA of Professional Conduct." In my opinion if I or any one ask such a thing before any court knows they are guilty.
Does Dixon think we are stupid enough to believe two(2) checks from the fiscal court were issued
to Smith and he did not know about it.It was his job to check and make sure these companies existed before the fiscal court could approve any job. Bull after all is he not sitting in the fiscal court meeting agreeing to whether its legal or not. He knew all about every thing going down.Yes we do live in Knox County where money talks and even Murders walk or put in a private cell.
Next time I get one of those money orders or checks from overseas, I will take it to the Dixon Bank in OUR Court House. Dixon "NAIVE" another word for COVER-UP. Webster says "Lacking worldliness and sophistication; artless; ingenuous.
Can't wait to see who is next,HISTORY REPEATS IT SELF.
kyman

London, KY

#25 Aug 31, 2012
Charlie green and Obama two of a kind.
mike

Barbourville, KY

#26 Aug 31, 2012
well then stop voting him back in. throw his butt out of office. these people steal money you complain and then re-elect them just like the crooked shierf in this county. he's just like hodges of whitley county but you all vote him back in term after term.
Thoughts

Middlesboro, KY

#27 Aug 31, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>but he was found quilty of this action, now you tell me if he was not a Dixon that he would of lost his practice and went to jail... Instead he was found quilty has to pay 1800 and no jail time along with still have his right to practice law... Its a shame
Things in this world are not always the same for everyone sometimes people get different treatment then the next one is that the right thing no but thats the way it setup by every who has the money or the most power at the time but thats not the end by no way there will be one more day in the lives of those people who will meet a fair judge and he will not make his decision on how much money they had or how little money they had or who they knew or who they were related to
tracker

United States

#28 Aug 31, 2012
I know there is rumors about who is going to run against him, so who is It gonna be?
Holland- Little Billy

Gray, KY

#29 Aug 31, 2012
tracker wrote:
I know there is rumors about who is going to run against him, so who is It gonna be?
The plan is already in place.

The Dixon machine will pick Holland or Little Billy Taylor. Gilbert owes the Dixons for helping him in his judge race.

Little Billy worked for Dixon when he was going thru law school. He owes Dixon for more than one reason.

Then Gilbert or Little Billy will put Dixon back in as an assistant to keep the machine going.

Watch and learn.
Heck no

Middlesboro, KY

#30 Sep 1, 2012
why would anyone in knox county want to put this dang man back in it would be stupid no i will have no part of ever voting for him ever again a theif and lier and a piece of crap really get his ass out of the position and put someone in half way honest.
more info

Corbin, KY

#32 Sep 1, 2012
you wont get this man out of office.
flintstoned

Barbourville, KY

#33 Sep 1, 2012
we should not be surprised at all i have known raymond smith all my life,he was the escape goat for all of the charlie green shit.every county judge that we have had in knox county has cleaned out the coffers,raymond only done what the others had done before him charlie green has gotten rich from being a smart slum lord and now stealing from the county,thier should be an investigation into the unite money,if he will steal from local goverment he will steal from unite.he is the most unavailable county atty that we have ever had.DIXON,thats how he gets by with all of his under the table rip offs of the county.the only elected offical that i believe was fair and honest was larry hammonds,my opinion only four or five families run our county and thier crooked as a dogs back leg,they buy in and usually stay as long as they want,sadd but true i dont believe my sin is any worse than thiers.
curious

Barbourville, KY

#34 Sep 1, 2012
flintstoned wrote:
we should not be surprised at all i have known raymond smith all my life,he was the escape goat for all of the charlie green shit.every county judge that we have had in knox county has cleaned out the coffers,raymond only done what the others had done before him charlie green has gotten rich from being a smart slum lord and now stealing from the county,thier should be an investigation into the unite money,if he will steal from local goverment he will steal from unite.he is the most unavailable county atty that we have ever had.DIXON,thats how he gets by with all of his under the table rip offs of the county.the only elected offical that i believe was fair and honest was larry hammonds,my opinion only four or five families run our county and thier crooked as a dogs back leg,they buy in and usually stay as long as they want,sadd but true i dont believe my sin is any worse than thiers.
I for one personally feel,that YOU are wrong ! Dixon is available anytime i have ever been to the courthouse!Obviousley,you have been Declined Due too some kind of criminal allegation's ? Unless you are iliterate ? the court's said !HE WAS A PAWN! Everyone that is on here must be a DA ?
more info

Corbin, KY

#35 Sep 1, 2012
who will be the new kboe lawyer,surely they will continue with dixon.that seems to be setting a bad exa.
Dixon Machine

Gray, KY

#36 Sep 2, 2012
more info wrote:
who will be the new kboe lawyer,surely they will continue with dixon.that seems to be setting a bad exa.
Gilbert Holland or Little Billy Taylor will be your next Board attorney and next county attorney.

Then the Dixons will run things from behind.
mad mom

Middlesboro, KY

#37 Sep 2, 2012
yeah he is probably pocketing the money that people is owed on chid support also hell he is cheating the school board the gov and the court house and he is the school boards attorney.I for one think he shoud be put out of power and let his little ass have to get out and get a real damn job to support his kids and wifey and he might learn the way other people feel.But NO people put his ass right back in .WHAT IS WRONG DO YOU NEED A STAMP ON YOUR FORHEAD HE IS A DAMN CHEATING LIER
fof

London, KY

#38 Sep 2, 2012
integrity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrity When the people of knox County go and vote for any one that they give Government powers to , offices that could affect YOUR personal way of life and your childrens way of life Is knox County swent in to a stooper and dont care about the people that is given political and Government Laws Ruleing over them has it come to a point that we dont care none what so ever about the INTEGRITY The things that these people has shown us by there actions and personalitys and actions as thow all our choice of actions thousands of peoples hands have been tied and minds shut down and just cant seem to have a common sense if you seen a big hungry lion across the way a walking tward you would you just lay down and say looks like its time for the lion to eat me for lunch I cant even climb a tree , Im just gonna lay down and let it eat me and my whole family...poor little lion is probley hungry and needs to eat something....is this the mind set of the people in Knox Co do you seek to be abused and if you do why can you anaser that quastion why do you seek your own pain and suffering and for your family and your children and say Oh its ok no use of saying anything about it, No the what is to be will be what ant to be just might happen way of thinking is helped distroy Knox countys spirit and community , You are a free person you have sertian rights and voteing is one you still have vote wisely.
Dixon Gilbert Lil Billy

Gray, KY

#39 Sep 2, 2012
fof wrote:
integrity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrity When the people of knox County go and vote for any one that they give Government powers to , offices that could affect YOUR personal way of life and your childrens way of life Is knox County swent in to a stooper and dont care about the people that is given political and Government Laws Ruleing over them has it come to a point that we dont care none what so ever about the INTEGRITY The things that these people has shown us by there actions and personalitys and actions as thow all our choice of actions thousands of peoples hands have been tied and minds shut down and just cant seem to have a common sense if you seen a big hungry lion across the way a walking tward you would you just lay down and say looks like its time for the lion to eat me for lunch I cant even climb a tree , Im just gonna lay down and let it eat me and my whole family...poor little lion is probley hungry and needs to eat something....is this the mind set of the people in Knox Co do you seek to be abused and if you do why can you anaser that quastion why do you seek your own pain and suffering and for your family and your children and say Oh its ok no use of saying anything about it, No the what is to be will be what ant to be just might happen way of thinking is helped distroy Knox countys spirit and community , You are a free person you have sertian rights and voteing is one you still have vote wisely.
Nice speech, but if Dixon don't run back then he will put Gilbert Holland or little billy taylor in for him.

Watch and see.
fof

London, KY

#40 Sep 2, 2012
Dixon Gilbert Lil Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice speech, but if Dixon don't run back then he will put Gilbert Holland or little billy taylor in for him.
Watch and see.
Milliosn of people from all over the world came to this land and died in wars give there life for the right to VOTE for the people they trust to WORK FOR THEM not PUT!! someone in Office Barbourville needs to go back to American History school and Politics and learn about the power of Liberty and the power of the VOTE and to be true to there self people in Barbourville treat familys like Holly Wood its stupid , I hear people in Barbourville say Ohh my goodness you better not say that them people are big they will have you distroyed you will have to leave this part of the state and never come back, Most the people iN Knox county is not pleased with the way things are going and i think a independant time has come of self awakeing and people are not going to allow them self to be abused by gross political no bodys that are worse then many will ever be in there life and say words Like We will PUT this and PUT I think the people have PUT up with the PUTTERS and its time to PUT the PUTTERS where they can live the life they deserve just like the next man I PUT that language out of my mouth they will PUT PUT this that They have PUT lies in your heads and now its up to the people to clear there minds and put the thoughts out of there minds and the Putters do you know a Putter? if you do Put them out your life you may thank your self and do a good for your family for it.
fof

London, KY

#41 Sep 2, 2012
Dixon Will Put? hugh??? ahhh Interesting not the people will Vote? You poor scared thang....the trembling cowards in Knox county they have allowed them self to be PUT in this to even use in a topix forum the word he Will PUT in Office , we vote in America we dont PUT anyone in for president we Vote...do you Vote? or have your voteing rights been PUT away? if so By who and when?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 51 min Neighbor 1
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 56 min Ruth 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,592
moma screwer 3 hr BBP 7
Darren k west please pick up political signs 3 hr Please 8
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 3 hr Please Darren 19
Darren k west clean up your signs 6 hr Jerry 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July
Bleacher Report 8:25 AM
Mercurial Justin Hunter Continues to Disappoint