Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2013
R E S P E C T Yoself

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

After reading a thread called 'My Husbands Mouth' I wanted to post about men disrespecting women.

It seems that is the norm in Knox County and the rest of Southern Kentucky. Men seem to think that it is a woman's job to put up with any bullsh*t they want to dish out.

The funny thing is that the women are too stupid to handle the situation. They whine and cry about how bad the man treats them, yet they ALLOW it to happen over and over.

Ladies! As my user name says 'R E S P E C T Yoself' because if you don't no one else will! The women are said to control the relationship, so take control. Lay down the law and if he doesn't want to follow it, kick his disrespectful azz to the curb!

Here's you an example. A few nights ago, my old man said about me, under his breath, when he thought I couldn't hear him,'F*cking b*tch!' because I was sick and didn't feel like doing for him what he could do for himself but which he thought was my job to do no matter what.

I didn't say anything to him about it because I didn't feel like hearing him cursing, yelling, and denying saying it but you can be sure that if it ever happens again, he will always be doing it for himself.{Well, unless he gets himself a pillwh*re or methhead, since that's whats left in Knox County.}

See, men will do to you what you allow them to do. If you don't lay down the law and force them to follow it, you will forever be dealing with the bullsh*t they are willing to dish out. And, you will have no one but yourself to blame.

So, ladies, have some self-respect and set the pace for what your relationship will be or deal just keep dealing with your man's bullsh*t...The choice is yours.
Anon

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Shut up woman & go make me a sandwich.
gator

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Anon wrote:
Shut up woman & go make me a sandwich.
and it better be ready when I get back from making a truck payment

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

http://www.bing.com/images/search... Ideal date!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

R E S P E C T Yoself wrote:
After reading a thread called 'My Husbands Mouth' I wanted to post about men disrespecting women.
It seems that is the norm in Knox County and the rest of Southern Kentucky. Men seem to think that it is a woman's job to put up with any bullsh*t they want to dish out.
The funny thing is that the women are too stupid to handle the situation. They whine and cry about how bad the man treats them, yet they ALLOW it to happen over and over.
Ladies! As my user name says 'R E S P E C T Yoself' because if you don't no one else will! The women are said to control the relationship, so take control. Lay down the law and if he doesn't want to follow it, kick his disrespectful azz to the curb!
Here's you an example. A few nights ago, my old man said about me, under his breath, when he thought I couldn't hear him,'F*cking b*tch!' because I was sick and didn't feel like doing for him what he could do for himself but which he thought was my job to do no matter what.
I didn't say anything to him about it because I didn't feel like hearing him cursing, yelling, and denying saying it but you can be sure that if it ever happens again, he will always be doing it for himself.{Well, unless he gets himself a pillwh*re or methhead, since that's whats left in Knox County.}
See, men will do to you what you allow them to do. If you don't lay down the law and force them to follow it, you will forever be dealing with the bullsh*t they are willing to dish out. And, you will have no one but yourself to blame.
So, ladies, have some self-respect and set the pace for what your relationship will be or deal just keep dealing with your man's bullsh*t...The choice is yours.
Maybe if more of the local women didn't act like this you might have a point....

http://youtu.be/PnVQ17-6j40
R E S P E C T Yoself

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Looks like none of the local women are weighing in on this one but you 'men' sure are. I bet your mommas raised you better than that. Or maybe they didn't and maybe that's the problem--maybe your mommas are like the woman in the video Quantummist put up and your daddies are like the man in the picture Toastup put up. I definitely see a correlation! The fact you all put up such pictures, videos and comments as you did just proves my point. I bet you two {Q & T} treat your wives like trash. Anon, go make your own sandwich and Gator you can do the dishes after!
inthesack

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

go fetch my socks and my slipper, and rustle up some bacon and some beans and put another log on the fire and tell me why you.re leaving me!
Grape Ape

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just slapped my wife because of you "Respectyourself".
Don't make me whoop her again.
Know your role & get back in the kitchen.
Mustaf He-Rod Apyur Poupr

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if more of the local women didn't act like this you might have a point....
http://youtu.be/PnVQ17-6j40
Tell your so called woman to stop strangling herself upon my meat-stick!
Known Local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The 19th amendment. Biggest joke I've ever heard.
No respect due

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

R E S P E C T Yoself wrote:
After reading a thread called 'My Husbands Mouth' I wanted to post about men disrespecting women.
It seems that is the norm in Knox County and the rest of Southern Kentucky. Men seem to think that it is a woman's job to put up with any bullsh*t they want to dish out.
The funny thing is that the women are too stupid to handle the situation. They whine and cry about how bad the man treats them, yet they ALLOW it to happen over and over.
Ladies! As my user name says 'R E S P E C T Yoself' because if you don't no one else will! The women are said to control the relationship, so take control. Lay down the law and if he doesn't want to follow it, kick his disrespectful azz to the curb!
Here's you an example. A few nights ago, my old man said about me, under his breath, when he thought I couldn't hear him,'F*cking b*tch!' because I was sick and didn't feel like doing for him what he could do for himself but which he thought was my job to do no matter what.
I didn't say anything to him about it because I didn't feel like hearing him cursing, yelling, and denying saying it but you can be sure that if it ever happens again, he will always be doing it for himself.{Well, unless he gets himself a pillwh*re or methhead, since that's whats left in Knox County.}
See, men will do to you what you allow them to do. If you don't lay down the law and force them to follow it, you will forever be dealing with the bullsh*t they are willing to dish out. And, you will have no one but yourself to blame.
So, ladies, have some self-respect and set the pace for what your relationship will be or deal just keep dealing with your man's bullsh*t...The choice is yours.
Who gives a crap what you women do? Theres always a line wainting to move in with someone, "with their brood of Pups". Modern day women are nothing but trash, in general, so I say treat the sperm collectors like trash and just pick another one from the endless line of trash. Use them then get another one..thats the name of the game, quit crying, todays women are getting exactly what they ask for. You prove how much self respect you have by this thread,
Anon

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So let me get this straight…

The mans workload is: long hours at a mine, comes home to do equal amounts of cooking and cleaning, but then does the yard work single handedly.

The lady’s workload is: to look after the kids (by choice), and do equal amounts of cooking and cleaning.

This, to me, does not equate to equality.

If the extreme feminists really want things their way, then I suggest they strap on some work boots and start pulling their weight around the yard and share the workload of the stereotypically “male” responsibilities.

I believe in choice. Everyone should have one. Everyone should have equal opportunities, and be treated equally and what have you, but those wearing the feminist hats seem to be terribly tunnel-vissioned, and are blind to many inequalities endured by men. You can’t have the best of both worlds—traditional roles, AND feminist fantasies. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 28, 2013
 
I treat my girlfriend very good. She mouths off to me but I like it!
Correcting You

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Will first of all "disrespecting" isn't a word. What you meant to say was 'being disrespectful toward women' or some such iteration. I am so sorry you slept through English class!
MoreLikeCorrecti ngYOU

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Correcting You wrote:
Will first of all "disrespecting" isn't a word. What you meant to say was 'being disrespectful toward women' or some such iteration. I am so sorry you slept through English class!
Some of you seem to think you know more than anyone. YOU, however, do NOT: https://www.google.com/search...
Well

Glenpool, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If you love the person you are with - why is showing respect a problem? Just because your spouse doesn't "walk in your shoes" throughout your day at work does not entitle you to degrade them. If you love your spouse you dont demoralize them, you don't put them down to your friends and co-workers on a daily basis or make fun of them. You need to think about how you feel if your spouse did all you did to them on a daily basis - to YOU.
Respect the one you say you Love or end the relationship.
Baby Boy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well wrote:
If you love the person you are with - why is showing respect a problem? Just because your spouse doesn't "walk in your shoes" throughout your day at work does not entitle you to degrade them. If you love your spouse you dont demoralize them, you don't put them down to your friends and co-workers on a daily basis or make fun of them. You need to think about how you feel if your spouse did all you did to them on a daily basis - to YOU.
Respect the one you say you Love or end the relationship.
Shut up Beiotch and go fix me a turkey pot pie.
WTF

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 31, 2013
 
Baby Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Beiotch and go fix me a turkey pot pie.
Don't be a rude azz. Go fix your own turkey pot pie, biotch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 150,082
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min justice_- 130,288
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 31 min Dental Assistant 41
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 49 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,475
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 1 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 1 hr Good time Sally 2
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 1 hr Just saying 7

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••