Exposing facts

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Hey everyone, this article I saw earlier today, I find it very disturbing but yet very informative. It also has a video that also explains much of the stuff in the article.

But what kinda bothers me is from what I got out of it, if the government starts using this, can they use it against our will? Which leads me to ask, will everyone be FORCED against their wills even to take the mark of the beast.

I certainly hope that's not the case, from what I understand when I read Revelations is that people will be able to choose between either taking it or being executed. Let me know what you all think regarding this. But anyway, here is the article. Thanks and God bless.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/10/17/gov ... s-beliefs/
wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

they would have to kill me no way id take a willing seat in hell im no saint but im no were as bad as these so called christens in bville that's the ones that will split hell wide open iv never seen so many judge mental people in my life but there christens and greedy yea that's our christens in bville nice to your face as soon as you turn around a knife in the back and then they wonder why no one wants to come church
deja who??

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Huh?
Sarah Palin

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

http://createperfection.hubpages.com/hub/Univ...

this explains why dumbasses are so dumb

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
they would have to kill me no way id take a willing seat in hell im no saint but im no were as bad as these so called christens in bville that's the ones that will split hell wide open iv never seen so many judge mental people in my life but there christens and greedy yea that's our christens in bville nice to your face as soon as you turn around a knife in the back and then they wonder why no one wants to come church
You would be surprised what a hungry, cold, thirsty man would do when he cannot buy or sell anything....
Afraid

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

The technology is here. This will happen in the next few years. It will start with paroled prisoners then go to a "preferred" group. Cops? airline passengers? federal agents? There will be rewards for participation. Within a few years it will be the norm and people without it will be treated as second class citizens and a few years after that they will be treated as suspects. This will be done to "protect" us from ourselves. Sometimes it ain't so bad to be old.
pitiful

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Afraid wrote:
The technology is here. This will happen in the next few years. It will start with paroled prisoners then go to a "preferred" group. Cops? airline passengers? federal agents? There will be rewards for participation. Within a few years it will be the norm and people without it will be treated as second class citizens and a few years after that they will be treated as suspects. This will be done to "protect" us from ourselves. Sometimes it ain't so bad to be old.
You should change your name from afraid to dumb a$$
Afraid

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

pitiful wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you have the right name
Why wait

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

pitiful wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dumb one here and pitiful too. This has already started. I read an article about a coal co. in Pa. that is using chips in their emplyees to keep track of their hours instead of a timeclock because they say no one can clock someone else in and out. One man refused to take the chip citing religous beliefs. He was promptly forced into retirement or fired whichever you want to call it. Google it yourself if you think I made this up.
Jon Doe

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Why wait wrote:
<quoted text>You're the dumb one here and pitiful too. This has already started. I read an article about a coal co. in Pa. that is using chips in their emplyees to keep track of their hours instead of a timeclock because they say no one can clock someone else in and out. One man refused to take the chip citing religous beliefs. He was promptly forced into retirement or fired whichever you want to call it. Google it yourself if you think I made this up.
I tried googling this and so far I couldn't find anything yet. Can you post a link to that article or a article similar that talks about this? Thanks.
hitman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

you need too read the bible a little more because the anti-Christ comes first at the sixth trumph and then he only has 5 months of free rein then you have free will whom you will follow satan or god the mark as you speak of is when you refuse too allow the holy spirit too speak against satan and his false profith the real Christ comes at the seventh trumph don't be deceived by satan..
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

hitman wrote:
you need too read the bible a little more because the anti-Christ comes first at the sixth trumph and then he only has 5 months of free rein then you have free will whom you will follow satan or god the mark as you speak of is when you refuse too allow the holy spirit too speak against satan and his false profith the real Christ comes at the seventh trumph don't be deceived by satan..
This will all be brought about by the GUILTY RICH...
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Why wait wrote:
<quoted text>You're the dumb one here and pitiful too. This has already started. I read an article about a coal co. in Pa. that is using chips in their emplyees to keep track of their hours instead of a timeclock because they say no one can clock someone else in and out. One man refused to take the chip citing religous beliefs. He was promptly forced into retirement or fired whichever you want to call it. Google it yourself if you think I made this up.
The GUILTY RICH are responsible for this...
Freakin Funny

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

hitman wrote:
This is the mark that is Freakin Funny
the one

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Why wait wrote:
so gator, you think obama is the antichrist?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

the one wrote:
<quoted text>so gator, you think obama is the antichrist?
No way Bill Clinton is.
http://www.countdownto666.com/

This is wild, the numbers in the little box are 6606.
gator

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

the one wrote:
<quoted text>so gator, you think obama is the antichrist?
No I don't. I don't think he will be from the US. There's a lot that goes on in the rest of the world that we never hear of. Obama just ain't smart enough to do anything on his own. He's got so many screwups against him where he thought he was, but if the guys with the money that tells him what to do doesn't tell him, then walk him through it , it's going to be a train wreck. Just like his health care website. It was supposed to cost 90 million to get set up and running but it's up to 300 million and still goes down if you try to use it.
Why wait

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Jon Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried googling this and so far I couldn't find anything yet. Can you post a link to that article or a article similar that talks about this? Thanks.
No I can't find a link, but I read it on Yahoo news. You should be able to find it though. The only news I read is yahoo so try searching there. I'm sure somebody else on here had to read it.
naja haje

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

the mark of the beast is the mark of a man

nachash and messiah both have the same geamatria number.

http://www.ha-nachash.info/2013/02/teli-and-p...

the son of many must be lifted up like the serpent in the desert = nehushtan

http://www.themystica.org/mystica/articles/n/...

so the serpent is hung on a tree(pole).

the serpent entwined on the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

be as wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

the mark of the beast.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/L...

an idolatrous image

the mark of the living god

the tau

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/L...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Curmudgeon 151,026
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 51 min Liberal Not Stupid 1,058
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Khatru 130,451
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 1 hr yep 15
union 2 hr curious 8
betty mills 2 hr town girl 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SLY WEST 3,489
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 13 hr Hey 16
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000