Dept of Home Land Security...

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 26, 2013
 
DHS has recently purchased 1.6 Billion rounds of Ammo, 7,000 Up Armored vehicals, 4,000 Bradley Armored personnel carriers, 120,000 select fire M-4 Small Arms Rifles, 13,000 .50 Barret Semi Auto Sniper Rifles... For Deployment Inside the USA..... Think About It...

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/8714-hu...
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 26, 2013
 
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
Miner

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 26, 2013
 
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
Clueless. Just the amount of rounds of ammunition is more than was fired in every war combined since WW1.
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 27, 2013
 
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless. Just the amount of rounds of ammunition is more than was fired in every war combined since WW1.
I see, but what is the overall purpose for this?
joy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2013
 
Prepping for Civil War. Rocket science? lol
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 27, 2013
 
joy wrote:
Prepping for Civil War. Rocket science? lol
Why Civil War, what over?
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fact wrote:
DHS has recently purchased 1.6 Billion rounds of Ammo, 7,000 Up Armored vehicals, 4,000 Bradley Armored personnel carriers, 120,000 select fire M-4 Small Arms Rifles, 13,000 .50 Barret Semi Auto Sniper Rifles... For Deployment Inside the USA..... Think About It...
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/8714-hu...
it's all gonna be used against the american people. why do you think the sudden push by the government to take your guns away. wake up, get your nose out of the x-box before it's to late.
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 27, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>it's all gonna be used against the american people. why do you think the sudden push by the government to take your guns away. wake up, get your nose out of the x-box before it's to late.
I sure hope you're wrong about this, Mike.
Miner

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Merlin the Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope you're wrong about this, Mike.
Think about it, we have all the branches of military that we have ever needed to protect this country. Why would we need the Homeland Security Agency to aquire such a massive amount of firepower? I don't know all the answers but it is clear that they are planning for something that our military can't or won't be able to take care of. Maybe the govt. is planning on getting rid of the military branches and creating their own hybrid defense force. Seems like an awful lot of extreme changes have been made in the military in the last few years.
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 28, 2013
 
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Think about it, we have all the branches of military that we have ever needed to protect this country. Why would we need the Homeland Security Agency to aquire such a massive amount of firepower? I don't know all the answers but it is clear that they are planning for something that our military can't or won't be able to take care of. Maybe the govt. is planning on getting rid of the military branches and creating their own hybrid defense force. Seems like an awful lot of extreme changes have been made in the military in the last few years.
I'm just wondering what it is they hope to achieve by doing this.(I mean our Government.)
Rumors

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 28, 2013
 
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just wondering what it is they hope to achieve by doing this.(I mean our Government.)
Probably planning to raid your compound. Like they did that other whack job in Waco Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 26 min ash 31
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 29 min jacqueline buskey 39
ashley lake (Apr '12) 31 min justsaying 20
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min wtf 146,061
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 1 hr ash 12
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 1 hr justasking 37
Stacy frost carnes 1 hr please 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••