Dept of Home Land Security...

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Fact

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
DHS has recently purchased 1.6 Billion rounds of Ammo, 7,000 Up Armored vehicals, 4,000 Bradley Armored personnel carriers, 120,000 select fire M-4 Small Arms Rifles, 13,000 .50 Barret Semi Auto Sniper Rifles... For Deployment Inside the USA..... Think About It...

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/8714-hu...
Merlin the Wizard

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
Miner

Tacoma, WA

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
Clueless. Just the amount of rounds of ammunition is more than was fired in every war combined since WW1.
Merlin the Wizard

Manchester, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless. Just the amount of rounds of ammunition is more than was fired in every war combined since WW1.
I see, but what is the overall purpose for this?
joy

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Prepping for Civil War. Rocket science? lol
Merlin the Wizard

Manchester, KY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
joy wrote:
Prepping for Civil War. Rocket science? lol
Why Civil War, what over?
mike

Barbourville, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Fact wrote:
DHS has recently purchased 1.6 Billion rounds of Ammo, 7,000 Up Armored vehicals, 4,000 Bradley Armored personnel carriers, 120,000 select fire M-4 Small Arms Rifles, 13,000 .50 Barret Semi Auto Sniper Rifles... For Deployment Inside the USA..... Think About It...
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/8714-hu...
it's all gonna be used against the american people. why do you think the sudden push by the government to take your guns away. wake up, get your nose out of the x-box before it's to late.
Merlin the Wizard

Manchester, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>it's all gonna be used against the american people. why do you think the sudden push by the government to take your guns away. wake up, get your nose out of the x-box before it's to late.
I sure hope you're wrong about this, Mike.
Miner

Tacoma, WA

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope you're wrong about this, Mike.
Think about it, we have all the branches of military that we have ever needed to protect this country. Why would we need the Homeland Security Agency to aquire such a massive amount of firepower? I don't know all the answers but it is clear that they are planning for something that our military can't or won't be able to take care of. Maybe the govt. is planning on getting rid of the military branches and creating their own hybrid defense force. Seems like an awful lot of extreme changes have been made in the military in the last few years.
Merlin the Wizard

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Think about it, we have all the branches of military that we have ever needed to protect this country. Why would we need the Homeland Security Agency to aquire such a massive amount of firepower? I don't know all the answers but it is clear that they are planning for something that our military can't or won't be able to take care of. Maybe the govt. is planning on getting rid of the military branches and creating their own hybrid defense force. Seems like an awful lot of extreme changes have been made in the military in the last few years.
I'm just wondering what it is they hope to achieve by doing this.(I mean our Government.)
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just wondering what it is they hope to achieve by doing this.(I mean our Government.)
Probably planning to raid your compound. Like they did that other whack job in Waco Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr John 74
Indictments 1 hr John 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Quantummist 131,467
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 1 hr Barbourville Supe... 11
Fall Color in S.E. Kentucky by Q 1 hr Quantummist 1
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 2 hr lol 56
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 2 hr chicken killers 16
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 3 hr mike 32
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 12 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 14 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE