First Prev
of 2
Next Last
some on who knows

Corbin, KY

#21 Jan 16, 2011
allok wrote:
<quoted text>how the hellare kidding billy fools with stuff that he has to scraped off the bottom of the barrie no upper class lady would touch him with a 10 feet pole billy wouldnt know what to do with a upper class women if one walked in front of his face
billy has all ways and will all ways fool with the lowest of the low god you need to go back to school i thank your to dumn to know what a upper class women realy is or is it that your trying to make your self look like your high class your so low that when you look up you worms crossing over head
U are a skank i made 120.000 the last some 6 months and it not selling pills i send trace to jail and i know the ones that call him billy u are a skank come see me at my office. Mis KG
I knows

Corbin, KY

#22 Jan 17, 2011
allok wrote:
<quoted text>how the hellare kidding billy fools with stuff that he has to scraped off the bottom of the barrie no upper class lady would touch him with a 10 feet pole billy wouldnt know what to do with a upper class women if one walked in front of his face
billy has all ways and will all ways fool with the lowest of the low god you need to go back to school i thank your to dumn to know what a upper class women realy is or is it that your trying to make your self look like your high class your so low that when you look up you worms crossing over head
I do know one thing again .I was Bill lawer for quit a while u people dont know him Bill was one of the best at what he had to do and yes Bill as dated some great looking ladies why are u a skank about him until the past 6 months 90 percent of the people liked him u people are like barb his ex wife look what she did If Bill gets back on his feet he wont take this laying down.
a freind

Corbin, KY

#23 Jan 18, 2011
allok wrote:
I mus think u must been scrapeded off the bottom if lawers nures police offices that trach they looked good to me well he did like some of the wold on to the only skank that i thought was that women that lives on trucky creek .but know bill he had a reason
melisa

London, KY

#24 Jan 12, 2013
well im bills wife and my husband is now dead,and not from no diseases he got either so shut your mouth on him,my husband didnt know he was sick or dying until dec 2011 he had a anurism,we came home 2 months later and that june they took his blood thinners away,a few days laer his bowels clotted off and died,he got a colostomy bag and it kept dying til there was only 11 inches left.the dr said he could live years and years like that but they found out he had a hereditary blood disorder ,3 of them and made his blood clot up.they say his mom may have died with her anurism cause of it.anyways he talked them into coming home and we did and 4 days later,he told me go make the bed up for him and i went and was only gone 1 to 2 min ,i came back trying to get him in his chair and couldnt,i called his sis for help and she said hes dead,i stuck my finger down his throat and he had no gag reflexes and i knew he left us with god!my husband was a great man and deserved more then the words your putting on here.he made mistakes in his life like evryone but he made right with god and he was wonderful husband,id never find anyone love me like he did(does)so please have some sympathy ,we are still mourning his passing and its never getting any easier.all the things said are wrong!
creeker

Manchester, KY

#25 Mar 15, 2013
If you are talking about Bill Sizemore from Stinking Creek, he passed away a few months ago. He had cancer. the doctors opened him up and sewed him right back together, it was too late. RIP Bill
his wife melisa

Brodhead, KY

#26 Mar 15, 2013
my husband is no longer with us,he passed away last june,please have some respect and stop talking about my husband!
his wife melisa

Brodhead, KY

#27 Mar 15, 2013
and he never had cancer,he had a blood clotting disorder and anurism.
his wife melisa

Brodhead, KY

#28 Mar 15, 2013
allok wrote:
yes talked to him at the creek mart not to long a go he said he was diening you can look at him and tell hes either get hep c or aids just by looking at him any one that skinny he looks like the walking dead
if you have fooled with him go get tested now for your on safty i like billy hes a good guy but from all the pill and pill ho;s he has done it was a only a matter of time befor he get something he use to fool with poppy and some other realy nasty girls all the time
people like you are what makes the world a follish place,you open your mouth about things you have no knowledge of,yes he looked bad,he was fighting for his life.yes he lost weight and had something wrong and no it wasnt the ignorant stuff you put on here,he had a blood clotting disorder and caused a anurism and bowels to clot and die.now hope you feel foolish cause even with all that wrong ,my husband showed no fear or pain to any one but me,he was in misery and suffering so bad.so dont run your mouth where you dont need too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 136,119
Teacher arrested 4 hr Judge Judy 2
Buddy and Ellen 6 hr Knox co 2
Mud Slide Up Turkey Creek Rd (Mar '14) 8 hr gator 10
Fed up! 11 hr crazyjimbo 16
Lisa and Teresa Vaughn twins 13 hr Friend 4
UPS drop box in B'ville? 14 hr Answer 9
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]