Does anyone know where Bill Sizemore ...

Does anyone know where Bill Sizemore is at i heard he was bad sick

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
josh

Corbin, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2011
dfd
bonnie

Corbin, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2011
well it been about 3 months he told me and all the other girls to never call him again he was leaving town who knows
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2011
Just go to the knox county detention center on wed. and sat at 12:00 and you'll find him there visiting his girlfriend melissa mills.
bonnie u 123

Corbin, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2011
how does he iook i was there wed he was not there is he a freind off youre. i heard he was sick and he is by him self where ever thats at
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2011
Just go to the knox county jail on Wed. and Sat. around 12:00 and you'll find him there visiting his girl friend Melissa Mills. See him there every time.
tammie u 123

Corbin, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2011
I saw him thurday he looks knot like he did he had some uge man driving him
allok

London, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2011
i heared he was dieing from something he cought of one of those pill ho's
tammie u 123

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2011
bonnie u 123 wrote:
how does he iook i was there wed he was not there is he a freind off youre. i heard he was sick and he is by him self where ever thats at
not like bill did look he still looks great way thiner i heard him tell some older lady he had sick she ask was he better he told her no and something about leaven town
tammie

Corbin, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2011
allok wrote:
i heared he was dieing from something he cought of one of those pill ho's
how would u know do u know him.
allok

Harrison, AR

#10 Jan 8, 2011
yes talked to him at the creek mart not to long a go he said he was diening you can look at him and tell hes either get hep c or aids just by looking at him any one that skinny he looks like the walking dead
if you have fooled with him go get tested now for your on safty i like billy hes a good guy but from all the pill and pill ho;s he has done it was a only a matter of time befor he get something he use to fool with poppy and some other realy nasty girls all the time
jody

Corbin, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2011
i think bill is smater than to catch somethig off anybody i have saw him with some uper class wemon to i thing bill would get on some bad stuff and didnt care but bill is not bill any more i heard that he was leaven town for good something has went bad wrong in his life
jody

Corbin, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2011
allok wrote:
yes talked to him at the creek mart not to long a go he said he was diening you can look at him and tell hes either get hep c or aids just by looking at him any one that skinny he looks like the walking dead
if you have fooled with him go get tested now for your on safty i like billy hes a good guy but from all the pill and pill ho;s he has done it was a only a matter of time befor he get something he use to fool with poppy and some other realy nasty girls all the time
you seemed to know him mity well have u been checked bill used to be a good friend of mine utill he cut all ties with people he said he just wonted to fines his life with is kids nobody even knows where hes at.
allok

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Jan 12, 2011
jody wrote:
i think bill is smater than to catch somethig off anybody i have saw him with some uper class wemon to i thing bill would get on some bad stuff and didnt care but bill is not bill any more i heard that he was leaven town for good something has went bad wrong in his life
how the hellare kidding billy fools with stuff that he has to scraped off the bottom of the barrie no upper class lady would touch him with a 10 feet pole billy wouldnt know what to do with a upper class women if one walked in front of his face
billy has all ways and will all ways fool with the lowest of the low god you need to go back to school i thank your to dumn to know what a upper class women realy is or is it that your trying to make your self look like your high class your so low that when you look up you worms crossing over head
allok

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Jan 12, 2011
jody wrote:
<quoted text>you seemed to know him mity well have u been checked bill used to be a good friend of mine utill he cut all ties with people he said he just wonted to fines his life with is kids nobody even knows where hes at.
i know right where hes at he tolled me him self i like billy hes a good guy but any one that knows him wouldnt fool with any women hes touched how would wont to
yes i go 3 times a year and get tested like your sopost to do i do practice safe sex to i dont go for pillwhores never have never will ive know billy for 30 some years now
i hope he finds his peace in life and his kids i hope with the time hes get left he shows tham the love thay need
and he should have cut all ties with the pillheads years a go he would have been alot happier if he had
well

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2011
Seen him yesterday and he looked fine..
curious

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2011
well wrote:
Seen him yesterday and he looked fine..
Is this this the same Bill Sizemore that used to raise German Shepherds? I have a friend who has one that he Bill bred and it is a great dog. He was looking to get another some day, sure hope this is not the same guy.
joe

Corbin, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this this the same Bill Sizemore that used to raise German Shepherds? I have a friend who has one that he Bill bred and it is a great dog. He was looking to get another some day, sure hope this is not the same guy.
Hey curious its the same Bill pay no attation to what these have to say Bill had to have some surgery that didnt go all well thats wats wrong
marann

Corbin, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2011
allok wrote:
<quoted text> i know right where hes at he tolled me him self i like billy hes a good guy but any one that knows him wouldnt fool with any women hes touched how would wont to
yes i go 3 times a year and get tested like your sopost to do i do practice safe sex to i dont go for pillwhores never have never will ive know billy for 30 some years now
i hope he finds his peace in life and his kids i hope with the time hes get left he shows tham the love thay need
and he should have cut all ties with the pillheads years a go he would have been alot happier if he had
well i know bill well i saw him for a year our long i was his lawer Bill had things he had to do Bill is a great peoson unless he is cross and him being sick has nothing to do with pillheads as uall call them Bill im still your friend if u need a friend
joe

Corbin, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2011
allok wrote:
<quoted text> i know right where hes at he tolled me him self i like billy hes a good guy but any one that knows him wouldnt fool with any women hes touched how would wont to
IF u mean the creek he has some big o boy there Bill is in and out off the hosptil, one our more times a week ut ive heard .BILL i know u are staying away from people if i can help let me know
some on who knows

Corbin, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2011
i know one thing he is not the same bill he dont talk he verry seldem smiles and what he has to say is somthing smart bill he was not that way he is sure a loner u never see him with nobody he all was with somebody he had diffent women with him all the time i was told he was on the creek but some biger man than bill i herd was taking care of the place i am begain to thing this person is not bill if he will even talk to any of his frends u will see what i mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,811
Hey! Toast. 7 min J-A-R-V-I-S 9
Sonny Hayes for Coroner 24 min Tee Hee 2
Sheriff dept hiding sherman lawson's crimes 53 min karma 47
jeff smith 59 min friend 2
She Got Fired...AGAIN!!! 1 hr WhamO 29
Do you Support or Oppose Union's? 1 hr jmo 15

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages