J M Hall, Darrin West, Jim Tye

J M Hall, Darrin West, Jim Tye

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Watch Dog

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jun 26, 2010
These 3 crooks tried to sneak a 10% raise, for Jim Tye thru in the Knox Co. budjet. But thanks to Doyle Gibson, and others they got caught. Darrin West is a liar, he said he just made a mistake, and gave Jim Tye a 10% raise, when other County employees were only getting 5%. We need to get rid of these crooks. I wonder what other County money these crooks have stolen.

“Rational Selfishness”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2010
Watch Dog wrote:
These 3 crooks tried to sneak a 10% raise, for Jim Tye thru in the Knox Co. budjet. But thanks to Doyle Gibson, and others they got caught. Darrin West is a liar, he said he just made a mistake, and gave Jim Tye a 10% raise, when other County employees were only getting 5%. We need to get rid of these crooks. I wonder what other County money these crooks have stolen.
When i saw his thread, i thought to myself, "boy this ones about three good ones." I don't understand why everyone in Knox Co. don't march upon the courthouse and demand new leadership. However, watch this fall, everyone of them will get voted right back in. Most people will sell their vote, i guess these fruit loops around here would sell their soul as well.

“I WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT”

Since: Dec 09

LOCATION:HIDDEN.

#3 Jun 26, 2010
Watch Dog wrote:
I wonder what other County money these crooks have stolen.
Why do the ppl of Knox Co. constantly vote in the same old crooks? It's always been that way.
county employee

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2010
they have not fooled anyone but their selves
yah

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2010
I feel the same way about that clan
done nothing

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2010
has had four years to do something for knox county
Sheila

Pella, IA

#7 Jun 26, 2010
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>When i saw his thread, i thought to myself, "boy this ones about three good ones." I don't understand why everyone in Knox Co. don't march upon the courthouse and demand new leadership. However, watch this fall, everyone of them will get voted right back in. Most people will sell their vote, i guess these fruit loops around here would sell their soul as well.
Why are people soo stupid?
Politician

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2010
This is why I'm running for office. I work just like you and have a much higher ethical standard.

“I WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT”

Since: Dec 09

LOCATION:HIDDEN.

#9 Jun 26, 2010
I'll vote for you. I think it would be well worth a shot.
Most of these fine, stand up people in Knox Co. may not realize it, but if we don't get new readership soon, we're $crewed for sure.
Politician wrote:
This is why I'm running for office. I work just like you and have a much higher ethical standard.
justwondering

Manchester, KY

#10 Jun 26, 2010
Dr Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>Why do the ppl of Knox Co. constantly vote in the same old crooks? It's always been that way.
I wonder if the people really vote for the same old crooks?People say they voted different,but every time the same old bunch get right back in.Kinda makes one wonder.Could bville be like manchester?Humm .
justwondering

Manchester, KY

#11 Jun 26, 2010
Dr Dirty wrote:
I'll vote for you. I think it would be well worth a shot.
Most of these fine, stand up people in Knox Co. may not realize it, but if we don't get new readership soon, we're $crewed for sure. <quoted text>
I,ll vote for you.but don't take to much stock in what people tell you.When they are looking you in the eye yeah i;m for you 100%, but when the votes are counted wonder what happens to them? I believe people can find a way to rig anything.
well

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2010
they will be job hunting in dec but halls bus driving job is still open i heard through the grape vine
Honest Opinion

Gray, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2010
First of all, Darrin does what he has to in order to keep his job. Does that make it right, of course not but what does he do but quit and go back to what?

Second, why do we need Jim Tye or any deputy judge? We need to abolish this job and let the Judge earn his seventy thousand dollar salary....yes I said seventy thousand dollars.

Tye's salary would be better spent on a job recruiter and I don't mean someone local who has no idea of how to recruit. I am referring to a qualified firm that has the resources to sell this area for its location, resources, and work force.
new blood

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2010
change all three
city girl

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2010
[QUOTE rwho="new blood"]change all three[/QUOTE]because jm dosent have enough sense to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min know 166,372
Ellen Simpson 27 min What now 4
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 28 min Fyi 16
it-pruefungen Configuring Advanced Windows Serv... 1 hr patrickbost1995 1
sap certification C_TFIN52_65 exam it-pruefungen 1 hr patrickbost1995 1
it certification 70-713 Exam 70-713 Test Questions 1 hr patrickbost1995 1
Otis Ball Abner 1 hr Loretta 1
eye dr. corbin out of business ? 3 hr in the know 6
Jerry Wayne Garland property 20 hr boone 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages